As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sugguestions for BYOC room this year?

2»

• Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Ha ha! I read /b/ on 4chan, I'm immune!

Not everyone doing this time until hentai search does though.

Viscountalpha on
  • Options
    David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited April 2007
    I suppose this is a good time for me to officially say that we don't want pr0n floating around the network. This is obviously not something particularly enforceable, but if we see it on anyone's screen, that's a lot easier to enforce and we reserve the right to boot anyone out of the room if it becomes a problem.

It's also possible we may "ask" people to unshare certain folders. Remember, this is not a 21+ lan party, respect the innocence of the babies who will have no idea that computers could be used for such content. :erm:

Seriously, though. We ask you keep it off the network, and we EXPECT you to keep it off your screens.

David Coffman on
  • Options
    uc4lifeuc4life Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Well we could always censor them for the treasure hunt. For some reason I already have pre-censored pic on my webspace. I think it was for some thread a few years ago.

hentai.gif

uc4life on
  • Options
    uc4lifeuc4life Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    btw, let me know if that is coming through, the filename "hentai" gets blocked at work (army)

uc4life on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    It's coming through.

Sadly enough.

David Coffman on
  • Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Is there a way we could have a poster board or some sort of "looking for game" board with dry erase markers? I'd love to see a list of who is playing what and get an idea of what is open and what is just going to be an empty server.

And then, if people fall asleep at their computer they can wake up with interesting things on their face.

Viscountalpha on
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    The intranet page we use every year has a little chat box so people can post things like, "hey, I wanna play this game, some play with me".

It'll also have a page with a quick rundown of various servers up including how many people are on each server, what map it's playing, and as much other information as we can cram on it. It should look pretty familiar to PAX BYOC veterans.

David Coffman on
This discussion has been closed.