As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Extra days

mouseno4mouseno4 Registered User regular
I purchased a badge over a year ago to this year's PAX.

This badge was only for Saturday. I now have that badge in hand, but i am curious about the other two days. I am curious as to whether the other two days are worth attending if i just want the overall experience. I live in the outer suburbs so i will be travelling easily for the event on Saturday. Since the Friday and Sunday badges are still available, i am wondering if i should add either or both so i can attend 2 or the full three days of the event. There isnt any specific i am going to see, only to get a rough, overall experience.

I know most of the ''big'' events happen on Saturday, which is why i got my badge for that day, but i am wondering if that is enough. I have no interest in ''playing demos'' of anything there so that is no use to me. Does anything really happen only on the two other days that i cant experience on Saturday, that would make attending during those days worth it?

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    Each day is unique, and honestly, I wouldn't characterize Saturday as being a day for "big events." You can check out the full schedule here, which is probably the most relevant for you if you're not into the Expo Hall.

http://aus.paxsite.com/schedule

Right now we only have Sundays and Fridays available - all 3 days and Saturdays are sold out, so your only option would be to buy a Sunday and a Friday separately at this point.

Good luck! Hope to see you there!

Some guy.
  • Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Rooster Teeth and the Story time are both massive and are on Friday.

• Options
    Kirby4LifeKirby4Life SumYungGuy In a cabin in the woodsRegistered User regular
    You are also aren't guaranteed to get all the items you one on one day. As an example, it took me the third day of Prime 2015 to get the limited edition polygon merch pin. Too many enforcers/exhibitors/medic passes that were given the front of the line during the first two days. I get that they should get to go first since they have to work during the convention but selling all the pins to them whilst the rest of us get nothing for waiting hours in line is just bull****. Another example is the Mindcraft Adventure booth that was being run by Tell Tale Games. If you weren't in the line at the start of the day, you weren't getting in line at all. Just some food for thought. I know PAX AUS isn't as hectic as Prime but its still some food for thought.

• Options
    If i purchase extra badges to those two extra days, will they still be mailed to me? I have since moved away from the address my first badge was shipped to. If it gets shipped to my old address, i wont be able to collect it.

• Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty sure you can collect badges at Pax if you buy them now.

• Options
    CuZZaCuZZa Khoo's Epic Mount Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Badges purchased after October 1 will not be mailed, you will need to pick them up at Registration on site. You'll need your confirmation and ID to confirm.

• Options
    Thanks. I have purchased the extra two days after reviewing the schedule for those days. Some interesting topics are discussed.