As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Zombie Army Trilogy

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Zombie Army Trilogy

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play Zombie Army Trilogy. You can watch the full length version of this episode here.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• BehrditzBehrditz Registered User regular
    My dissapointment that they did not get a single x-ray kill is palpable. Then again, those are usually for high scoring sniper kills, and they were playing like COD Zombies. But still, I would have loved to see their reaction for that.

• WordLustWordLust Fort Wayne, INRegistered User regular
    I have never heard of this game in my life. Might possibly check this out... hmm...

• darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    Isn't this the Sniper Elite zombie game .. you get Xray kills from using your breath control ability do you not? Its a shame that they didn't use it.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    This just seems aggressively generic. But I guess there is a place for that.

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    I think the pitch is supposed to be that it's Sniper Elite with Zombies, but that doesn't come across much.

• darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    yea it kinda frustrated me to watch since the entire part of the game where you pull off great slowmo Xray kills was missed so it doesn't showcase what makes that game so fun. Starting to think maybe they should take a quick look at the controls before jumping in.. though I guess that is kind of the point of first 15.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • zeromhzeromh Registered User regular
    Yeah, I was similarly disappointed when Mike and Jerry didn't realize you could do flips with your car in Rocket League (an ability that is central to playing the game). You might as well read the instruction book for a bit so you aren't missing fundamental aspects of the games you're checking out.

• Hawk oneHawk one Registered User regular
    I disagree, Zeromh. I mean, sure, it is frustrating to watch them miss obvious things, but at the same time, it is so very entertaining. I mean, the Rocket League video, I could not care less about them not doing the car flip... Because Jerry spent his entire match not even hitting the ball! At first it was (as mentioned) frustrating, but then it just transcended into something... Fantastic. Especially the part where it was ten seconds left of the match and Jerry was about 0.03 seconds away from actually touching the ball!

But signatures don't really work, do they?