As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Kind of a blah [Steam] sa.. OH GOD WOLFENSTEIN: TNO FOR $9!!

• Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    Well, that was a blast. Thanks to @Ed Gruberman , @Karoz , @Sumanai , and @destroyah87 for a great time playing Rocket League. We definitely have to do it again!

Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Rocket League was fun times (when I quit raging form being crushed by the Vets in the first game).
    2v2 is more methodical and strategic, if your team overextends it's bad news if they get by you. Tactics and a bit of luck are key and with only one partner it's good to communicate.
    3v3 is nice and hectic (we had a bot for our 6th player) and while still strategic. It's glorious to see a bunch of cars clash at the start as they fight over the ball in glorious carnage. One game I just ended up blowing up Ed 3 times, mostly due to him just being in the way (well the first time at least) while I was super boosting.
    Too bad we didn't have 2-3 more then we could see how crazy 4v4 would have been.

Thanks to @Ed Gruberman @destroyah87 @Descendant X and @Sumanai for fun car football times!

It clashes with my weekly streaming time (skipped this week for Koopah's Extra Life stream) but I may move their time up or go to Sunday to participate more if this becomes a thing.

Edit: Whoops
    It's still worth playing to experience the story and world. Besides, others may enjoy the combat more than me.

Does it have just one difficulty? Some games I just plough through on easy in order to enjoy the story.

Karoz on
  • VeganVegan Registered User regular
    @BigDes hit me with an unexpected RE4! It's the besssst

steam_sig.png
  • HallowedFaithHallowedFaith Call me Cloud. Registered User regular
    One week left for Fallout 4.

signature.png

I'm making video games. DesignBy.Cloud
    So you know you're in trouble when someone like @ElementWrath messages you out of the blue.

Well I mean, how bad could...oh fudge monkeys.
    lSfxepE.jpg

Oh jebus...I wait what.
    uMuPIXn.jpg

Oh son of a...so now I'm booted onto the hype train? I was ignoring it so well.

Thanks for Fallout 4 and the Season Pass you classy jerk!

• NoizlanifNoizlanif MMO-Whore Registered User regular
    @BigDes Hacked my pc, and found my secret folder, filled wit.. Don't worry about it. I wish I could delete memories. Thanks BD for.. Remembering..Me. or something. Its too late for puns!

• JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Not close to finishing it yet, but Gravity Ghost is really great, and charming to boot.

• VikingViking Registered User regular
    PSA: @Shade might be drunk, A gift of The Park came with some kind of message..... but whatever the keys Shade meant to hit were not the ones pressed so I can only guess as to the intended meaning.

steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
  • QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    Word of warning. Shade is drunk. Which means he does things like this.

svv9twyjgjci.png

Thanks for fallout 3 shade you crazy sonuvagun

NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
  • AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    Yep, people are not kidding, and @Shade may be having some sort of stroke, I'm not sure.
    btASfOD.png

This does look mighty interesting, though, thanks @Shade, you crazy faceroller, you

<3

n57PM0C.jpg
  • Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Bwaha I got pukey at the right time then. :)

• ShadeShade Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »

NO

• AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular

No, there's never really a right time. On the other hand, you may have company.

n57PM0C.jpg
    Dammit @shade go home, you're drunk! Also thanks for Titan Souls you classy truce beaker, you! <3

Dammit @shade go home, you're drunk! Also thanks for Titan Souls you classy truce beaker, you! <3

FASOA MY WRASTH!

• DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    It's the return of Jony Cake.

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Falling asleep in my chair playing Talisman with friends online and @Quical... (I mean @Shade) sends me Binding of Isaac Afterbirth. Thanks dude!

Also, @BigDes sent me Strider earlier and is equally as awesome.

4 1/2 hours left!!

I asked @Quical to keep me updated on his GPU troubleshooting and what does he do? Messages me in the classiest way possible. Gifts me Minecraft :Story Mode with a message that his GPU is still under warranty! That's fantastic news but you could've just pmed me! Not that I mind, I literally just watched the quick look of that game and was blown away by how good it is so a massive thank you mate!

Now send the GPU off already! Wait.... Sunday, no post. Dammit.

• FlorinFlorin Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    SkutSkut wrote: »
    Dreamhack Clug is soon that means for those of you that have CS:GO, gift packages again.

You could get one of these! But probably won't.

Have to correct you there :P , it's "Cluj". One of the most beautiful cities in my country.

Florin on
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    My friend Obi is doing his Extra Life now as well, he started like 10 hours after I did. He gifted me a game called Clandestine which is kind of neat. It's a two player co-op game where one person controls a spy and plays like Splinter Cell, and the other controls an overhead view hacker simulator. They have to work together to turn off cameras and hack access to security and electronics so that the Spy can complete missions on the ground floor. It's a super interesting concept but it's only half executed well hopefully because it's still only an alpha. The missions we were doing turned into "going loud" and the spy just plowing through enemies as the hacker turned off the cameras that would set off the alarm. Kinda negates the whole working together to be stealthy when you're a one woman headshot machine taking down an entire building full of dudes. Still an interesting concept though. Worth checking out under heavy discount.

• Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Drunken @Shade shenanigans?

I think we need a word for that.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Drake wrote: »
    It's the return of Jony Cake.

Oh dear, that level of drunk?

• DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    signature.png

Congratulations @Vegan you will be remembered!

Please remember to mark it as received on steamgifts.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Falling asleep in my chair playing Talisman with friends online and @Quical... (I mean @Shade) sends me Binding of Isaac Afterbirth. Thanks dude!

4 1/2 hours left!!

Koopah's got about fifteen minutes left on his 24 hour charity stream!

http://www.twitch.tv/KoopahTroopah/

His donation total hasn't budged in the last 10 hours. If you'd meant to slide a little something his way to help the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, now's a good time to put a smile on a tired Troopah's face. <3

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
    edited October 2015
    Iolo wrote: »

4 1/2 hours left!!

Koopah's got about fifteen minutes left on his 24 hour charity stream!

His donation total hasn't budged in the last 10 hours. If you'd meant to slide a little something his way to help the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, now's a good time to put a smile on a tired Troopah's face. <3

pjg0fke33gpt.png

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and donated. I'll tally up any last donations by Monday around 5pm EST to do the raffles. I'm sitting at $1090, while isn't close to the goal of beating Extra-Life 2013, is still really great. I honestly can't explain how much I appreciate all of your guys' help, and if anyone wants a copy of Reflex or Guns of Icarus send me a PM and I'll pass em over.

Good night' (morning...whatever)

KoopahTroopah on
  • Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    Well, that was a blast. Thanks to @Descendant X , @Karoz , @Sumanai , and @destroyah87 for a great time playing Rocket League. We definitely have to do it again!

That really was a lot of fun. Even when I was getting exploded. I've been thinking about rocket league all morning as a result. :) definitely going to have to do it again

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    signature.png

Doing a quick giveaway for DOWNWELL.

What is Downwell?

Well, you go down... a well.

The dev was nice to me when i met him at a PAX show once, so 10/10, Must Buy.

(Open to G&T Adventure townsfolk only.)

21stCentury on
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    signature.png

Doing a quick giveaway for DOWNWELL.

What is Downwell?

Well, you go down... a well.

The dev was nice to me when i met him at a PAX show once, so 10/10, Must Buy.

(Open to G&T Adventure townsfolk only.)

I bought this game last night on my iPad, and it seemed really cool, but I just couldn't deal with the touch controls. Definitely seems like it'd be better for me on my PC with a controller.

SteevL on
    Somehow... Steam seems to have taken it upon itself to uninstall Remember Me overnight. WTF? Has anyone ever had that happen? I was not drunk and definitely did not uninstall it myself.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Somehow... Steam seems to have taken it upon itself to uninstall Remember Me overnight. WTF? Has anyone ever had that happen? I was not drunk and definitely did not uninstall it myself.

it probably read the thread and felt bad.

• bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular

it probably read the thread and felt bad.

:steamsalty:

but since that only works in chat :snap:

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
    Haha! Finally!

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:640&composite-to=*,*|1024:640&background-color=black

It only took...46 hours...given I wasn't trying to S+ that entire time but still...wow...

Thanks again for this awesome gift @Antoshka!

One down, 7 more androids to go.

• subisubi Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    signature.png

Congratulations @Vegan you will be remembered!

Please remember to mark it as received on steamgifts.

Well time to see why this game have a nice name :)

• ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited October 2015
    My bank decided to lock me out of my account because of my gifting spree. So @ReverseCreations is poking me with a metaphorical stick.

Reminder that his birthday was like yesterday or something. Also apparently he's running out of defense-funds. The time to strike is now! Or tomorrow! After normal business hours for my financial institution commence!

ff860dee67.jpg

963fc2f841.jpg

ElementWrath on
  • XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular

Did you check the install directory? It's totally gone?

• SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    I've definitely had a Steam game appear to get uninstalled before, but usually the folders and files are still there and "downloading" it just causes it to locate the files again.

Yeah, the only thing that was actually missing was the .exe itself.

It just struck me as a really weird and random thing for Steam to do.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    Yeah, the only thing that was actually missing was the .exe itself.

It just struck me as a really weird and random thing for Steam to do.

did your antivirus quarantine it on accident?

• ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Who do I even blame for this?

813b57a7ac.jpg

@ReverseCreations is trying to help with my hangover.

l1dlwoscjwxh.jpg

This discussion has been closed.