As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

(Blizzcon 2015 meetup) This isn't your mothers LFR

vhannroyvhannroy Registered User regular
edited October 2015 in Games and Technology
Since I can not find where to put this and I tried. It is going here.

My gal and I are looking to see if anyone wants to meet up and kick it at Blizzcon. We are going to hit up the wowhead party the night of the 5th and don't really have any plans the other evenings.

If you are looking for someone to kick it with hit me up.

vhannroy on

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I'm just going to go ahead and make this a general Blizzcon thread. Feel free to speculate about gams and arrange meetups for those of you going this year

YL9WnCY.png
  • vhannroyvhannroy Registered User regular
    So just added the Newegg: We Own the Night party on the 6th to our schedules.

• NoizlanifNoizlanif MMO-Whore Registered User regular
    So, by sheer luck, I fell into a ticket for blizzcon. Is there a list of parties or after events somewhere? That newegg one sounds right up my alley!

Well I'm here! First con ever. And it's awesome

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Noizlanif wrote: »
    Well I'm here! First con ever. And it's awesome

First con ever or Blizzcon? Either way that's awesome. PAX was my first gaming convention and it was a surreal experience.

• FuzzenFuzzen Registered User regular
    That Starcraft 2 story montage thing they just played highlights how utterly abhorrent Blizzard's writing has become. Every line of dialogue there wouldn't even pass muster for most children's books... "This is the end" "All things must come to an end" "Some things are worth fighting for"

Fucking snooze.

• CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    I bought a virtual ticket because I'm just really curious. The closest thing to a gaming convention I've seen was a Starcraft match in South Korea between Rain and some other guy two years ago.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    All the Warcraft stuff really makes me wish Blizzard would put out a big open-world console game (or even WC IV, even though I don't like RTS games). I miss being a part of that universe and I have no plans to re-sub to WoW.