Options

[Wrestling] Let me take a selfie

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I thought that someone said they limited reversals? I still feel like the computer reverses every goddamn move I attempt.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Dang, another Australian NXT lady.

Shazbot!

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    I thought that someone said they limited reversals? I still feel like the computer reverses every goddamn move I attempt.

They do. I think it may drain more stamina, or something?

I literally have no idea since they never bother explaining anything to you, and clicking on the manual just gives you a url to go to.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    Brock scheduled for Dec. 19 LA house show. Wouldn't be surprised if that's made into another Network event

Also looks like Averno's done in AAA, scheduled for a Nov 15 indy show against Caristico (AAA and CMLL are major rivals and it's in AAA's contract that you can do non-AAA shows but not against anybody from CMLL)

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Your reversals are at the bottom of your stat bar. Some characters have more than others depending on stats.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    The window on reversals is kinda nuts

Half the time I hit it when R2 is very definitely on the screen and it'll say TOO FAST or TOO SLOW

Once you wrestle a specific dude enough times to learn the timing of their moves (Tyler Breeze will never land a Beauty Shot on me again) it works out but it is still way too narrow

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Reversals are one of those things that seem really hard to time at first. After playing a while it's like second nature.
    What's hard for me is the timing is just different enough jumping from 2k14 up to 16 that I've really got to completely relearn it.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    there's a new ko shirt in the shop and i kinda want it?

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Geez, Maximum. You cannot get a win in my career mode

• Options
    Forget about how Renee looks, lets talk about how awful the interview system is. Whoops you're face, whoops you're a heel.

• Options
    Torn bicep tendon for Rusev, out 3-4 weeks

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Rusev can't catch a break.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    I

Love

Zack Ryder's theme

I

To Sing To the Radio.

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Torn bicep tendon for Rusev, out 3-4 weeks

• Options
    Just read the NXT spoilers
    Surprised they let Athena keep The O Face for multiple reasons.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Rusev can't catch a break.

A month isn't too bad though, compared to what it could have been.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    i hope that's a work : (

big cass!!!!

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    In fact it's probably good that Rusev can return with Lana by his side.

• Options
    i hope that's a work : (

big cass!!!!

It's a storyline injury explanation for why he won't work for at least the near future. He has the same injury (if not worse) and was seen on crutches at a meet and greet, I think after tapings.

• Options
    MikeLLMikeLL What it do NEPHEW? Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    welp, I've hit a bug on WWE 2k16 where it just hangs on the initial image of Stone Cold and won't load the main menu. This now happens every time I turn the game on.

Edit: Apparently if their servers fully go down, this will happen. You can play the game again by turning off your internet.

MikeLL on
  • Options
    noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »

Worn? No thanks. I like my wrestlers in mint condition.

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    I like how post-heel turn, Paige's "this is my house" has gone from defiant to petulant.

• Options
    edited October 2015
    ROH was very close to TNA's viewership number last night on DA. Speaking of DA they've had a corporate restructuring so new people will decide the fate of the two promotions airing on the network.

wirehead26 on
  • Options
  • Options
    I miss the Curb Stomp

Like I get why they got rid of it

But man it was such a good heel finisher

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    it's such a good finisher in general imo

plus you know how many people they got to write off of the show with it? That's when Seth looked his best.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    Also I've been waiting for them to link this but here's the last of their Superstar Ghost Stories:

Bray Wyatt and The Man In the Woods
    Yay backstory

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    Also I've been waiting for them to link this but here's the last of their Superstar Ghost Stories:

Bray Wyatt and The Man In the Woods
    Yay backstory

And then John was the demons.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    THOSE FUCKING SHOES

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    As reported earlier this week, Ryback appeared on Steve Austin’s audio podcast for a new interview. You can listen to it in full here; some highlights are below:

On his relationship with Vince McMahon: “I don’t want to go to him just all the time for everything and it has to have meaning behind it and it always has because I feel some people abuse that power. He’s a busy man. He’s pulled in a million different directions, so it’s when I truly feel I need to talk to him about something.”

On a conversation he had with Vince McMahon when he was feeling underutilized: “I remember I said something about ‘your company’ to him at one point and at the end of the conversation, he goes, ‘you’ll be ready when you realize it is our company’ and I said, ‘our company’ and I walked out of there. I was like, ‘damn it,’ thinking, ‘how long do I have to wait now before I go talk to him and somehow sneak in ‘our company” and, luckily though, everything was on track, and, I believe, I debuted a week or two after that.”

On believing he’s the guy to replace John Cena: “I told Vince this. I am here for the long haul. Like, I want to be my absolute best and my best is going to end up pretty damn good, at the end of this, but the key to that is staying healthy and longevity here. People are going to take themselves out, people get injured, and opportunities open up. And I’ve said from day one, I’ve told Vince this to his face, I am the guy that can replace John Cena and I’m not John Cena, I’m Ryback. But I’m the guy that can do that and I can sell [tickets], but I need to be healthy and I need to be here everyday for that to happen.”

On the politics backstage: “Every week is a fight here, as you know, and it is truly a challenge, but it is an exciting challenge. Sometimes I wish it was a little easier at times, but, again, it’s an every week thing. I heard Brock [Lesnar] last week say you kind of have to be selfish with this and truer words have never been spoken.”

On learning to speak up for himself: “I could be number one. I could sell tickets. I have a look to me and I know what I’m doing out there, where I can draw people in and people believe in me, so I get pissed off sometimes when we go in another direction. I don’t like that because I know what I’m capable of and when we were doing that, what it was doing.”

• Options
    Ryback it's nice that you believe in yourself that much but pffffthahahaha at him being Cena 2.0

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    I don't think Ryback will ever be at Cena's level but I wouldn't be against him eventually having a short WWE WHT reign.

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I'll say this for the big guy... It really seemed like everyone loved chanting Feed Me More at Smackdown.

How was Smackdown by the way?

• Options
    Admittedly he was injured for a decent portion of it but considering the highlight of his recent IC Title run was dropping the belt to Kevin Owens I'd rather not see him with the big belt.

Like I know I personally don't dig Ryback but even putting aside my own views of his character I just don't think he's very good on the mic or in the ring. Not terrible at either, too, but not someone who should be the Champ.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i could totally see the ryback as the top guy

he's charismatic and about at the level of an ultimate warrior or hulk hogan

now how long he could stay there is a whole different story

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    There are a ton of guys I would rather see get a WHT run before The Ryback.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    the Big Guy needs to be the man for a couple months

This discussion has been closed.