As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny] I'm thankful for Pax Arcadia.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    rndmhero wrote: »
    Anyone interested in running nightfall on ps4 in a bit over an hour? Still have one spot for the game on the 100.

make it xbone and i'm in :P

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    So last night I went basically from 1 to 5 IB Rank on two characters, you just get so much exp.
    Titan - 2 chest piece drops, both 292, and then a 310 Shell (I was stoked because that's the highest I had, HM Raid has been stingy) and 313 Nirwen's from my R5 package
    Hunter - 2 chest piece drops, both 293, and a 317!! Shell drop, then from the R5 package a 308 Shell and 312 KNIGHT HAT YEAAAHHHH WHATUP I AM SO COOL

No glove or gun drops so I bought the vendor versions

Also this refer-a-friend system is dookie butt, who am I going to refer at this point? Maybe we can get a referral list going?

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    HexDexHexDex Registered User regular
    I want to run nightfall. I am 3000 miles from my PS4. Cursed holidays.

If you are reading this add me.
    D3: HexDex#1281, PSN: DireOtter, Live: DireOtter

• Options
    Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    oh look, they finally fixed it so that i don't constantly have a mission icon over the tower on the galaxy map. happy day!

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Got halfway through rank 2 last night before calling it. I was out late watching the Patriots, so no IB goodies this time for me.

May have to do King's Fall with LFG pubs. No one seems to run it lately.

Fawst on
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    21 kills, 5.25 k/d, 6 captures

2 strange coin

yeeesssssss

• Options
    I had 8 quests, I finish the crucible wins one, now I have 12 quests

• Options
    VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    I had 8 quests, I finish the crucible wins one, now I have 12 quests

98 bottles of beer on the wall!

vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
  • Options
    mosssnackmosssnack Yeah right, man, Bishop should go! Good idea!Registered User regular
    Anyone on the xbone looking to knock out the nightfall? Shoot me an invite/msg, I'll be putzing around in the crucible.

XBL: mosssnack12
    bnet: moss*1454
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Sirialis wrote: »
    Weirdest sniper kill in IB was on Bannerfall (yuck) I was behind a guy who was running away from me in the open space in the middle, he suddenly turns a little, jumps and turn around fully, pulls out a sniper rifle and oneshots me, before touching the ground again...

That was a little fucking annoying.

Was there a scope involved in this kill?

• Options
    zavala: you need better gear

me: perfect opportunity for you I have a vanguard care package to redeem

zavala: how about these shitty boots with lower light level than the ones I sell

me: :[

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Weirdest sniper kill in IB was on Bannerfall (yuck) I was behind a guy who was running away from me in the open space in the middle, he suddenly turns a little, jumps and turn around fully, pulls out a sniper rifle and oneshots me, before touching the ground again...

Do you mean which sniper scope he was using? I honestly dont know, Shortgaze or Ambush probably, doubt you can pull that stunt off with anything less.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

Do you mean which sniper scope he was using? I honestly dont know, Shortgaze or Ambush probably, doubt you can pull that stunt off with anything less.

Then would you say you were a casualty of a 360 don't know scope kill?

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    Zombie GandhiZombie Gandhi Registered User regular
    If any XB1 folks are interested in a Hard mode King's Fall tonight, we've got one with several open slots starting in roughly 90 minutes (8:00 Pacific).

https://www.the100.io/game/429048

Help us murder our way to Oryx in order to kill him (note - we may not be killing Oryx) !

• Options
    If any XB1 folks are interested in a Hard mode King's Fall tonight, we've got one with several open slots starting in roughly 90 minutes (8:00 Pacific).

https://www.the100.io/game/429048

Help us murder our way to Oryx in order to kill him (note - we may not be killing Oryx) !
    F R I E N D S H I P

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Me and my friend ded would be interested I am sure, I am not on the100 though.

• Options
    hlprmnkyhlprmnky Registered User regular
    I had a really annoying work task this afternoon evening that basically amounted to "let a code build/deploy run for 22 minutes; see why it failed this time; fix that thing; repeat" so I uh
    Got my Titan to 40 and immediately equipped the 290 Immolation Fists he's had in his inventory for a month or more
    And then I took him into the Crucible, because there's nothing really to do with a ~230LL titan than go dish out some Hammers of Sol until I feel like I've held enough Warlocks and Hunters' heads in a flushing toilet bowl to repay the months of TTK Crucible I have played as a Warlock or a Hunter.
    Crucible questions, while I'm thinking about The Sport of Kings:
    - is The Last Word/<decent sniper> considered a good loadout? I have one of each and I am just so very tired of the *tktktk* of a pulse rifle that I might just try to make it work for no reason other than novelty.
    - on a scale of 1 to "uninstall this game and never return", how blasphemous would it be to feed a 317-light IB fusion rifle to a non-IB special weapon that I might ever, for any reason, actually use? I want to love FRs but I just can't, and this is the highest-light special I have by ...a wide margin.

_
    Your Ad Here! Reasonable Rates!
  • Options
    Zombie GandhiZombie Gandhi Registered User regular
    Me and my friend ded would be interested I am sure, I am not on the100 though.

Well, that gets us to about 5. I'll look you up once things look to be ready to go.

• Options
    hlprmnky wrote: »
    I had a really annoying work task this afternoon evening that basically amounted to "let a code build/deploy run for 22 minutes; see why it failed this time; fix that thing; repeat" so I uh
    Got my Titan to 40 and immediately equipped the 290 Immolation Fists he's had in his inventory for a month or more
    And then I took him into the Crucible, because there's nothing really to do with a ~230LL titan than go dish out some Hammers of Sol until I feel like I've held enough Warlocks and Hunters' heads in a flushing toilet bowl to repay the months of TTK Crucible I have played as a Warlock or a Hunter.
    Crucible questions, while I'm thinking about The Sport of Kings:
    - is The Last Word/<decent sniper> considered a good loadout? I have one of each and I am just so very tired of the *tktktk* of a pulse rifle that I might just try to make it work for no reason other than novelty.
    - on a scale of 1 to "uninstall this game and never return", how blasphemous would it be to feed a 317-light IB fusion rifle to a non-IB special weapon that I might ever, for any reason, actually use? I want to love FRs but I just can't, and this is the highest-light special I have by ...a wide margin.

I've never had a lot of good things to say about the last word but some people love it

though maybe not as much now with hand cannons being not what they used to be -- though i haven't had any issues with hand cannons in the crucible. i still do pretty well with them

depending on what you're feeding that 317 into, you could lose a lot of light level on it. infusing doesn't bring up to the level of what you had before, it just ends up somewhere in the middle... so this sounds like a bad idea

• Options
    finally got around to getting my exotic sword thanks to @morgan_coke and @awsimo. we probably should have given up on the idea of getting both solar and arc done in a single run sooner, but we got there in the end. really thought we'd ballsed up that solar run when he teleported. :lol: was not looking forward to going through the full things a 3rd time.

but yay, we did it and now my max possible light level is a whopping 306! :biggrin: now to finally get around to getting Touch of Malice and No Time To Explain.

• Options
    There are a bunch of infusion calculators back the place including in the plug in that the op recommends.

The best ones allow you to specify multiple pieces of infusion fuel.

But the rule, more or less, is legendaries will add 80% of the difference, rounded up for values above .5 and exotics 70%

But for values 6 or below for legendary items and 4 or below for exotics the upgrade is 1:1.

• Options
    awsimoawsimo a perfectly cromulent human; definitely not a robot Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Huuuuuuuuuge thanks to @Wraith260 and @morgan_coke for double runs through Sunless Cell. It took a while, but we got Bolt-Caster and Raze-Lighter quests done.

And as an added bonus...a Three of Coins drop gave me a Primary engram that decoded into a 310 The Last Word! Woohoo!

awsimo on
  • Options
    Nice, never noticed that you got an exotic drop too. A most profitable night indeed! :)

• Options
    awsimoawsimo a perfectly cromulent human; definitely not a robot Registered User regular
    Oh, and I also finally got enough blue Scout Rifles to unlock the Tlaloc on my other character. That's four Exotic weapons in one night, three of them at 310. A VERY profitable night!

• Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    I infused a 310+ Fusion Rifle into a Black Spindle to get that one past 310; absolutely no regrets!

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • Options
    ZebukielZebukiel Registered User regular
    Hello everyone! Long time since I have been on the forums, but I have taken over for Tabin on the organizing of Raids. We clear 4 HM 4 days a week. Though with burnout / schedules and such we are finding ourselves with a few holes through out the week.

We could use a person or maybe 2 for this Friday at 7pm PST.

We normally raid tues-thurs at 6pm PST and Fri at 7pm PST. With challenge mode coming up as well we may need another patient not rage inclined person or two to bash their head against the wall with us as we learn the encounters.

Plus you'd be doing @Khildith a favor and letting him Raid less... lol

Message me if you're interested in;
    1) filling in this friday at 7pm PST. My PSN name is the same as here.
    2) You might be interested in joining the regular rotation of raiders.
    3) you're interested in Learning the challenge mode fights with out rage!

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    This also happened the other night in IB. Only just now uploaded the pic.
    lkqph2ui6e3a.jpg

I respawned and was like "Oh uh guys. They're 5 points away from winning and we need about 500. I'm going to sit in this corner and endeavor not to be seen."
    The strategy paid off.

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    Raid... less?! O_o

Speaking of raids, the Tuesday NATburn team (w/Bogey instead of Baski) cleared HM King's Fall in 1:33, and the Thursday NATburn team (w/Baski instead of Bogey) cleared HM King's Fall in 1:13 last night - officially on-farm?

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    edited November 2015

What? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me dumping all my IB rank 5 rewards into my Black Spindle.

Edit: Dangit Carl! Don't make me read stuff! :P

EvilMonkey on
    [PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
  • Options
    Redcoat-13Redcoat-13 Registered User regular
    EvilMonkey wrote: »

What? I couldn't hear you over the sound me dumping all my IB rank 5 rewards into my Black Spindle.

I'd at least wait to see what happens until after the weapon balance patch (I guess this will come out not long after thanksgiving?), because it looks like fusion rifles are seeing a whole bunch of changes. Whether they'll be any good or not, I couldn't say or predict.

PSN Fleety2009
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    EvilMonkey wrote: »

What? I couldn't hear you over the sound me dumping all my IB rank 5 rewards into my Black Spindle.

I did similar things with my hat and the rare artifact.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    IB with Nirwen's and CT-D is a good time; I had two or three memorable moments like punching a Warlock in Stormtrance to death because he was looking the wrong way, and shotgunning a hammerbro in the melon just as he popped hammer. I hate it when it happens to me, but when I do it to someone else...om nom nom nom delicious! I know more than a few times I CT-D'd someone at the exact same time they did it to me, which is always a laugh.

• Options
    morgan_cokemorgan_coke Registered User regular
    Wraith260 wrote: »
    finally got around to getting my exotic sword thanks to @morgan_coke and @awsimo. we probably should have given up on the idea of getting both solar and arc done in a single run sooner, but we got there in the end. really thought we'd ballsed up that solar run when he teleported. :lol: was not looking forward to going through the full things a 3rd time.

but yay, we did it and now my max possible light level is a whopping 306! :biggrin: now to finally get around to getting Touch of Malice and No Time To Explain.

Um, we did do it three full times. Once we tried both, but didn't kill everyone fast enough. Then we did an Arc run, then a Solar run.

Sorry about not being able to talk. I got a new puppy last week. He did bad things to my headset. Also sorry for going afk for about 10 minutes during the second run, said puppy was clawing at the door, so I figured getting him outside ASAP was a good priority.

FYI, his name is Kai, he's a five month old half German Shepard half Labrador mix, all black, he treed the stupid stray cat that's been living under my deck for the past month last night (awesome!), and he spent about ten minutes on our walk last night trying to figure out what the hell the neighbor's inflatable light up christmas decorations were before deciding the correct course of action was to hide behind me and bark at them while we walked away. It was HILARIOUS.

XBL: Morgan Coke Yes, there is a space, not an underscore. I'm old school like that.
    Battle.net: morgancoke#1589

Titan's Creed: Jump first, don't ask questions, punch everything
  • Options
    damn it you're right. well i'll put my bad counting skills up to it being around 3:30am when i wrote that post. oh well.

• Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    Really Eva? I put the Destiny disk in just so I can see what emblems you have today, but yet again, for the third day in a row, you have none of the 5 emblems I need... cow.

Amanda Holliday, you have given me all but 2 of the uncommon sparrows I need... you may live.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    Really Eva? I put the Destiny disk in just so I can see what emblems you have today, but yet again, for the third day in a row, you have none of the 5 emblems I need... cow.

Amanda Holliday, you have given me all but 2 of the uncommon sparrows I need... you may live.

those tier 4 emblems are more rare than the tier 5 ones it seems

just let me quit obsessing over this!

• Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

those tier 4 emblems are more rare than the tier 5 ones it seems

just let me quit obsessing over this!

Pretty much. Though Blessing of the Knight was proving elusive for a while.

I need Symbol of the Wolf and Jade Rabbit Insignia from Vendor 3, Archivist's Seal, Thorium Leaf and Crest of the Gravesinger from Vendor 4. Anything of Rare quality seems to only appear one at a time and it's not guaranteed that any will show up. At least with the legendary, former speaker, emblems there's guaranteed to be 5 or 6 (I can't remember how many columns there are in her inventory off the top of my head) on sale every day.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    NF tonight on Xbone anyone?

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    I need Symbol of the Wolf and Jade Rabbit Insignia from Vendor 3, Archivist's Seal, Thorium Leaf and Crest of the Gravesinger from Vendor 4.

Isn't the Jade Rabbit emblem from the Gold chest in Phogoth's room? Or is there another Jade Rabbit emblem?

• Options
    NF tonight on Xbone anyone?

i could do it at like 7:00 or so if it's quick-ish

like i'd have to be done by 8:00 but i don't get home til like 6:30 or 6:45

call me a reserve in case you can't find two others, i don't want to make it shitty