As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thankyou PAX AUS

UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
Dear PAX AUS staff, Enforcers, Everyone involved etc, etc,

This years PAX AUS was my very first PAX experience. I wanted to put down a few experiences and feelings over my three days of exploring everything and finally collapsing into my comfy computer chair.

To the Enforcers, I spoke to quite a few of you and everyone I spoke to was utterly awesome. You guys were friendly and fun and even when i had to wind down and spend some time AFK the enforcers i spoke to there were unbelievably nice. You lot deserve all the plaudits you get for the work you do.

The people in general that attended were awesome as well, everyone was willing to help me out if i had any questions, people were eager to ask if i wanted to join in a game or two of whatever they were playing. It was the most foreign thing to me but it was also the most amazing.

I got to meet and do my very first Pinny Arcade trade with Robert Khoo although it was a brief chat it was friendly and awesome and has got me hooked on wanting to collect all the pins :D

I fell in love with the Tabletop area, I have never played a Tabletop RPG before in my life and was having a blast playing Pathfinder Society and ended my final day at PAX hooked on playing Ultimate Werewolf.

Overall I had the most amazing time, met the most amazing people, The convention itself felt like coming home.
Great work PA and consider me there next year eager to have total blast.

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
steam_sig.png

• Options
    QuestorQuestor PAX Aus Tabletop [E] Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    One of us, one of us.....

Glad you had an awesome time dude - No idea if I taught you a boardgame at all over the weekend, but if not, I hope you come and see me next year!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Questor wrote: »
    One of us, one of us.....

Glad you had an awesome time dude - No idea if I taught you a boardgame at all over the weekend, but if not, I hope you come and see me next year!

No idea mate, but if not, i'll definitely have to plan things out a little more and hit the forums up a lot more so i can expand on the awesomeness!

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    mouseno4mouseno4 Registered User regular
    I saw the queues for the big triple A games and went in the other direction. Sure i would have liked to play them this weekend, but not at the expense of the rest of what is at PAX. 2 hour queues? No thanks.

• Options
    mouseno4 wrote: »
    I saw the queues for the big triple A games and went in the other direction. Sure i would have liked to play them this weekend, but not at the expense of the rest of what is at PAX. 2 hour queues? No thanks.

That's pretty much what i did, i saw the queues and unless it was something i desperately wanted to go see i avoided it.
    That could be helped though with more content, more things for people to go see in the AAA realm would mean the queues would be broken up a bit more.
    Overall though it didn't bother me as there was more than enough stuff there to maintain a full 3 days of interest.

steam_sig.png