As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Stephen [Chat]iverse

19495969798100»

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    poured myself a nice glass of wine

NVjXTP3.jpg

'glass'

'goblet'

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Elendil I am apparently able to sort of play first person shooters now, kind of, so I've finally started Borderlands 2 in earnest. I've just got Axton past The Fridge. Any advice?

Literally anything would be appreciated. I've just been running around assault rifling things (I got really lucky and got KerBlaster from MidgeMong and am still using it). What are some good build ideas? How do badass tokens work - am I remember correctly that they're cross-character? Can I roll up a second character and do the early challenges again to rank up more? Is that sort of thing what I'm supposed to be doing?

As far as Axton builds go your turret is basically an I Win button if you spec down that tree

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    poured myself a nice glass of wine

NVjXTP3.jpg

'glass'

This gets the sig stamp of approval

• AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Oh what's this Johnny Walker you were hiding in the back of the cupboard?

Well join the party!

I am going to be so violently ill later.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    November 14th is also World Diabetes Day

You guys ready to hear me post about some laaaaaady fights

• AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

In honor of it I will eat a salad with this entire pizza and six pack of beer.

So It Goes wrote: »

Yes.

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

oh dag give this woman the next chat OP

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular

Mmmaybe

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Dang, if I had known this maybe I would have resisted eating fast food for lunch and dinner.

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    how much play by play will you be able to post before the fight is over

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Happy birthday @Organichu !

AHEM AND WHO ELSE

WHO ELSE JACOB

is it...is it me

rRwz9.gif
    These gals are in the straw weight division. 115 lbs. They are adorable. Someone's about to get bloody. Women don't play with this circle the cage feel each other out shit. They fight like animals.

Well there's a Rousey fight.

So that one will be over before you refresh.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Now I kind of want to listen to Veruca Salt

Alazull wrote: »
    Well there's a Rousey fight.

So that one will be over before you refresh.

Before that there's another lady title fight.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited November 2015
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Elendil I am apparently able to sort of play first person shooters now, kind of, so I've finally started Borderlands 2 in earnest. I've just got Axton past The Fridge. Any advice?

Literally anything would be appreciated. I've just been running around assault rifling things (I got really lucky and got KerBlaster from MidgeMong and am still using it). What are some good build ideas? How do badass tokens work - am I remember correctly that they're cross-character? Can I roll up a second character and do the early challenges again to rank up more? Is that sort of thing what I'm supposed to be doing?

Badass tokens apply across all characters. I don't think you can redo the challenges for them.

Dang, I was totally willing to cheese all five other vault hunters to Sanctuary if it meant Axton could rock a bunch of like +10% boosts to everything.

I may have a problem.

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

AHEM AND WHO ELSE

WHO ELSE JACOB

is it...is it me

Happy birthday! Wasn't it just your birthday a little bit ago?

• CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    I think I want to make a pie this week.

Maybe pumpkin.

工事中
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

AHEM AND WHO ELSE

WHO ELSE JACOB

is it...is it me

you are adorable

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
    Now I kind of want to listen to Veruca Salt

Now if only there were some way to do that.

Some kind of network you could connect to, to look up music and other things you might be interested in...

https://youtu.be/jC9AUR-iTo0

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    I think I want to make a pie this week.

Maybe pumpkin.

It's a good time of year for pumpkin.

What a beautiful world that would be, Alazull

But perhaps man's imagination exceeds his reach...

What a beautiful world that would be, Alazull

But perhaps man's imagination exceeds his reach...

So many stories warning of the dangers of hubris, yet...

Badass tokens apply across all characters. I don't think you can redo the challenges for them.

Dang, I was totally willing to cheese all five other vault hunters to Sanctuary if it meant Axton could rock a bunch of like +10% boosts to everything.

I may have a problem.

That seems more like a solution.

Chat lives, it dies, it lives again.

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 2.9

@spool32 will create the new thread
    @Jacobkosh is backup

edited November 2015

AHEM AND WHO ELSE

WHO ELSE JACOB

is it...is it me

Happy birthday! Wasn't it just your birthday a little bit ago?

Yeah, mine was a couple of months ago. Death grows ever nearer :bigfrown:

@Zampanov ok for my second guess is it the president's birthday

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.