As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Like, read some [Webcomics]?

• Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    1448600365-016021.jpg
    Nah, can't be magic, must be some other explanation.

Supernormal Step

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    2015-11-27-baby-bump-in-the-night.png
    Salty flavor granules, imported flavor granules, fire sand.
    housepetscomic.com

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    That's me in the last panel

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • jamsyjamsy Somewhere in AsiaRegistered User regular
    Haha, those faces are crazy.

Currently playing Brave Frontier & THE ALCHEMIST CODE - woop!
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Last panel reminds me of that one comic where they print what the comic store customers are saying with that same slack jawed yokel expression on their face

knitdan on
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    I've been thinking about webcomics in general and gee, unless it's actiony, ridiculous, or hilarious, I just kind of glaze over them. So 3 panel talking head comics really have the dice set against them

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
    00001598.jpg
    Don't cause a fuss, Robot.

Gunnerkrigg Court

• ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Okay, the new Erfworld kinda needs the text updates to know what's going on, so I'm putting them in spoilers because they're huge and filled with those 'word' things that people get so upset about:
    ay4e5v9nv6oe.jpg
    8q0v9mvoa9r2.jpg
    uf19s84bhg5r.jpg
    bbfm26drkpz6.jpg

4423qz6fqz50.jpg
    So yeah. Predictamancer apparently didn't see that coming.
    I wonder if that'll be seen as an attack by Charlie? It was his trap, his weapon, his portal. It might sort out their money woes, and get the MK all pissed at him.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    ASimPerson on
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    robot about to breakdance

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    What Hedy Lamarr and George Antheil actually accomplished in real life seems like something you'd see written as a bio of a fanfic self-insert.

• WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    Woah, the Predictamancer got X'ed? I can't tell if she's croaked or just squinting very badly.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    Okay, the new Erfworld kinda needs the text updates to know what's going on, so I'm putting them in spoilers because they're huge and filled with those 'word' things that people get so upset about:
    ay4e5v9nv6oe.jpg
    8q0v9mvoa9r2.jpg
    uf19s84bhg5r.jpg
    bbfm26drkpz6.jpg

4423qz6fqz50.jpg
    So yeah. Predictamancer apparently didn't see that coming.
    I wonder if that'll be seen as an attack by Charlie? It was his trap, his weapon, his portal. It might sort out their money woes, and get the MK all pissed at him.

I assume she saw something coming. Hence the Healomancy scroll.

The big question now is how the contract interprets this: Charlescomm trap or Gobwin Knob unit action?

njf8bfj14a70.jpg
    b2ee28lwucof.jpg
    Thunderstruck thinks maybe Gail won't make the connection between Vigil and an act of God.

• Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    I have to admire a webcomic that went from 'ignored with utmost prejudice' to 'read to laugh at its silliness', to 'read regularly'. And the way it's managed to shape up an interesting story in these last few weeks it has become a thread top contender. :D
    My hat off to you, highschool kid who made this years ago!

Panda4You on
  • NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    One Punch Man is read right to left.
    Previous Chapter | Index | Current Chapter [NSFW]
    Neveron wrote: »
    EvvlEuR.jpg
    kyugf3u.jpg
    xYU6S4c.jpg
    zVJWQn7.jpg

Sources and links:
    url="http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/index.html"]JP webcomic c.1-104[/url [ENG webcomic c.1-59 (60-104 are available on other unlinkable places)](2 NSFW pages)
    Chapters 1-3 translated by El_Thor, 4-27 by Boon (and for four panels PA's Cantide and for one PA's Winder) and edited by me, 28-30 by El_Thor yet again, and 31 onwards by someone who shall remain anonymous since I don't know who they are.

url="http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/"]JP Manga c.1-5, 15-54[/url url="http://www.viz.com/manga/digital/one-punch-man"]ENG Manga c.1-37[/url
    [Anime: Daisuki, Hulu]
    The next post is probably read left to right unless it's some wise guy writing backwards or that vampire cheerleader comic.

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Lilith shoots trap control with RPG
    Trap control blows up and sends shockwave through the portal
    portal damages neutral party
    Neutral party's interpretation of the attack holds key to winning war

I got that right?

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    1448373342-chapdue35.png

Never Satisfied is about boosted self confidence

• AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    all I want from Thunderstruck is sweat gay angel love

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    http://imgur.com/gallery/Nwbz8

Similar to Mary Cagel's experiences
    dqbpm5I.png

what

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
  • KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

dqbpm5I.png

what

japanese speakers often have trouble with particular vowel sounds that are common in english but rare in east asian languages

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Demon features camel fucking for some unexplainable reason and the science of a flastical and dropping the bomb of someone made copies of it

Brainleech wrote: »
    Demon features camel fucking for some unexplainable reason and the science of a flastical and dropping the bomb of someone made copies of it

camel fucking is how you grow your flasticle

• MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    Let me tickle your flasticle

• BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular

dqbpm5I.png

The one where the girl learns "brothers" then realizes for the first time that Mario and Luigi are brothers is the cutest

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    4ctG5Ya.jpg

• shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

dqbpm5I.png

what

Click his link, it's anecdotes about English teaching in Japan. It explains the image macros as well.

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    The latest PA staff podcast had Robert talking about how surprised he still was that they had managed to get the one person who had never played tetris to be in their omegathon final.
    I've never played tetris either. Like I'm aware of it but I've never actually played it.
    Is that really that rare?

2015-11-26-Welcome-To-London-Chapter-7-Page-04.jpg

tumblr_nyczpz1lkb1r707vso1_1280.jpg

Psykoma wrote: »
    The latest PA staff podcast had Robert talking about how surprised he still was that they had managed to get the one person who had never played tetris to be in their omegathon final.
    I've never played tetris either. Like I'm aware of it but I've never actually played it.
    The game (or one of its many variants) is available for nearly every video game console and computer operating system, as well as on devices such as graphing calculators, mobile phones, portable media players, PDAs, Network music players and even as an Easter egg on non-media products like oscilloscopes.[5] It has even inspired Tetris serving dishes[6] and been played on the sides of various buildings.[7]

While versions of Tetris were sold for a range of 1980s home computer platforms as well as arcades, it was the hugely successful handheld version for the Game Boy launched in 1989 that established the game as one of the most popular ever. Electronic Gaming Monthly's 100th issue had Tetris in first place as "Greatest Game of All Time". In 2007, Tetris came in second place in IGN's "100 Greatest Video Games of All Time". In January 2010, it was announced that the Tetris franchise had sold more than 170 million copies, approximately 70 million physical copies and over 100 million copies for cell phones, making it the best selling paid-downloaded game of all time.

It's a pretty common touchstone in almost any era of videogaming, and on pretty much every electronic device capable of playing videogames, but I could see missing it in much the same way people haven't played Solitaire or Minesweeper just because they're not particularly interested in those games.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »

In the whole wide world maybe it isn't that rare for somebody to have not played tetris at all (heck it's probably common given how many people there are)

But from the crowd of people who go to pax and want to be part of the omegathon I'd think it would be pretty dang rare for somebody in that group to have not played tetris

2x39jD4.jpg
    1ocx2h069ct1.png
    If anyone tries this on you, the best reply is a deadpan "Oh yeah, that's a common potato chip flavor in Canada."

sdb20171127.png

dc20151126.png

This discussion has been closed.