Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Forza] Horizon 4 - [=PA=] Club Is Up in FH4! Fortune Island Expansion Out Now

1656667686971»

• BloodsheedBloodsheed Registered User regular
    edited February 15
    I had mentioned last night the Regalia(s) coming to FH4 starting next week, here's the video for these monstrosities:

Base model is available as "gameplay rewards"(Seasonal Championship) starting in Autumn next week. Type-D (the one with the tires) is unlocked through the base model's Car Mastery board.

They're part of Series 6 which started with this week's patch:
    95a58aba-9c01-47e0-975b-7c073e441f63.jpg?n=0_UpdateOverview.jpg
    (patch notes now show up when you start the game)
    The biggest change that was scheduled was the Death of Wall-Riding, but that has been pushed back to next update.

Bloodsheed on
    Xbox Live, Steam, PSN: Eclibull
  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    That's neat, but the Regalia ought to be in FM7 too. It's no more absurd than the real-life limousine we have, or the Fallout 4 nuclear powered sedan we got in FM6.

Orca wrote: »
    Synthesis wrote:
    Isn't "Your sarcasm makes me wet," the highest compliment an Abh can pay a human?

Only if said Abh is a member of the nobility.
  • Triple BTriple B Bastard of the North MARegistered User regular
    So has everyone here basically given up on Horizon 4 at this point?

steam_sig.png XBL: FiveAgainst1
  • VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    Are we playing motorsport again?

If so, I think i might be able to show up on a Tuesday or thursday somewhat regularly now.

• ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    I really miss playing this and hanging out with peeps, but I have no space in my life for it right now. Plz come visit me~ :P

• BloodsheedBloodsheed Registered User regular
    Triple B wrote: »
    So has everyone here basically given up on Horizon 4 at this point?

There's still a bunch of us playing FH4 twice a week, Horizon games have just always involved less "posting content" so the thread gets quiet as we go on autopilot.

The next FH4 Update (Update 7), due out Tuesday, just got announced but I was waiting on them to get a more official summary up before I posted about it. Livestream is here:

Gist is they're changing up the way Seasonal Championships work/reward into a Festival Playlist as well as 500 points of new achievements. The wallride fix got shoved another month, as they realized that it was picking up jumps as walls too late to get it into 7. Also coming in the next couple of months will be a revamped Custom Adventure online mode.

For Motorsport news, Turn10 officially said they are just now starting to move devs over onto the "next project" (so FM8 or whatever it shall be called) on the last Forza Monthly while still working to get the Race Regulations implemented. Here's a story with the quote from Greenawalt. A big push on "involving the community" (insert snark here).

Xbox Live, Steam, PSN: Eclibull
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Hey so I just signed up for Gamepass again for Crackdown but want to start playing FH4 again. Is it too late to get the Regalia cars?

• CommunistCowCommunistCow Registered User regular
    edited March 11
    Bloodsheed wrote: »
    ... The wallride fix got shoved another month, as they realized that it was picking up jumps as walls too late to get it into 7. ...

I want to know what the code looks like to know why this is such a hard problem to solve.

Or maybe it isn't hard to solve and they just have 1 intern working on the fix.

CommunistCow on
    No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • pablo_pricepablo_price Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    Hey so I just signed up for Gamepass again for Crackdown but want to start playing FH4 again. Is it too late to get the Regalia cars?

they were available a couple weeks ago, it will probably be a long time before they come back

• pablo_pricepablo_price Registered User regular
    Bloodsheed wrote: »
    Gist is they're changing up the way Seasonal Championships work/reward into a Festival Playlist

The "festival playlist" is going to turn the game into even more of a chore to grind out rewards.

rare cars locked behind completing every seasonal event, pr stunt, daily challenge, etc for a solid month.

get fucked if you're ever away from your xbox for more than 72 hours -- vacations are for casuals, apparently