As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Forza] Horizon 5 - That Went Well - Retired

• Options
    BloodsheedBloodsheed Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    two questions cause it's been a long time:
    1. Forza 7: how are cars unlocked/how annoying is progression? I understand it changed from previous versions?
    2. having never played a Horizon game and thinking 4 looks pretty good: is it worth it to preorder?

1: FM7 cars are purchased in game for in game credits, offered free/discounted as level up rewards or given for completing single player series/events (can also be won through completing weekly Forzathon events or some limited Rivals events). They belong to different "Collection Tiers", each car being worth a certain amount of Collection score. You need to unlock the tiers by buying cars to open up the higher tier cars for purchase, but unlocking even the highest tier happens pretty quickly and easily.

2. Preorder bonuses for FH4(all editions) are- (note:usually any cars available as retailer specific preorder bonuses just means you get a special edition pre-tuned version of it in game for free, the base cars are available in game for everyone, the car pack usually is up for sale seperately)
    Everywhere: Formula Drift Car Pack
    Amazon (US): 2016 Porsche 911 GT3RS
    Best Buy (US): 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
    GAME (UK): 2017 Aston Martin DB11
    GameStop: 2017 Aston Martin DB11 & GameStop Crew Neck T-Shirt
    Wal-Mart: Bomber Jacket
    Ultimate Edition also gets the game 4 days earlier (digital at least, though some physical retailers are showing earlier shipping dates this time)
    If you're wondering more if the game is going to be for you, Forza games pretty much universally have demos out before launch, FH4 will be no different so you can always wait on that. Horizon 3, if you don't want to grab it on sale or whatever, also has a demo available on both Xbox and PC.

Bloodsheed on
    Xbox Live, Steam, PSN: Eclibull
  • Options
    HardtargetHardtarget There Are Four Lights VancouverRegistered User regular
    If you've never played horizon before just buy a month of gamepass for 10 bucks and see how you like it instead of spending 60 bucks on the game itself.

steam_sig.png
    kHDRsTc.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Forza Horizon 4 Winter Stream:
    https://youtu.be/aEdrvTKcDaA
    A bit more structured this time.
    Features:
    - Winter: VERY pretty. Frozen lake but there is still unfrozen water about. Different levels of snow/ice depending on the part of the map. Will still have fully bare roads if you want to avoid the slippery bits.
    - Car Mastery: Remember the Skill Points and Skill Board in FH3? There are now individual Skill Boards for every car, individually set towards the car's specialty. More skills on Forza Edition cars it looks like. Any skills unlocked for a car stay with that particular car (so if you max out the board on VW Bug A and buy a second one, VW Bug B will not have those skills unlocked). Why? The Skill Boards go with the car if you sell it on auction, giving another income source (unlock everything on a car, sell it, buy a new one, repeat). Some very nice skills in there. Points are shared across cars.
    - Forzathon: Weekly events are multi-part "stories", rolling Daily Challenges (posted daily, but up to 3 save up) that are shorter, closer to the FH3 Forathon. All earn Forzathon Point. Store shown on the stream, nothing is exclusive to the FP store, but lets you get things in a more sure way than Wheelspins.
    - UI Design: They show off the UI a bit. A short, accidental hop to the Team Adventure screen (more on that next week) which features some interesting mysterious boxes, like "Quickplay/Ranked Adventure", "Grandmaster Players/Teams", "Find A Team" and "Series Rewards".
    - Bonus Boards: More an excuse to drive around but they talk a bit of fun behind the scenes stuff about it.
    - Night: Less a section like the others, but shown during the Bonus Board section for the first time. Looks really good. Biggest thing is (something we've complained about in FM7) the addition of proper shadow-casting lights! INCLUDING HEADLIGHTS! So much better looking.

Also a non-stitched, official Winter version of the full map:
    Zoomable Link

Next week is the final seasonal stream, Spring. It will at least feature Edinburgh and Team Adventure.

Bloodsheed on
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    sorry i gave up, i couldn't get any chat working and it was all on fire and just shrug

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Knight_ wrote: »
    sorry i gave up, i couldn't get any chat working and it was all on fire and just shrug

Live and Multiplayer were very on fire last night, no one could blame you for bailing. We ended up with 3 who didn't get dropped/ejected and each of us was in our own party because that was the only way to even get game chat to work. VERY on fire.

Bloodsheed on
  • Options
    BolthornBolthorn Registered User regular
    I've been following the thread for awhile and been tempted to pick up F7 for PC. The current sale is making it even more tempting. I seem to remember there being a number of issues with the PC release initially. Have those been mostly or completely ironed out?

• Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    I would say they have been, yes. You might get an odd crash to desktop or two, but they are certainly no where near as often as they used to be.

• Options
    First bit of specifics on the FH4 Route Creator(from JONK on the official forums here):
    We'll share more on the Route Creator later, but to clarify: while you can only start a custom route at any of the existing routes' start locations (and there are loads of them), after that your route is basically wherever you can drive from that point-even far away from the start point, placing checkpoints along the way, adjusting the width of each as you place them. It can be a circuit or a point to point, and is not limited to using the existing road network. In truth, it gives you so much freedom that it's presenting a lot of navigation challenges for Drivatars, and a lot of resulting bugs for Playground to fix as they are finishing the game.

That's sounding more open than I expected, even if you have to start from the pre-made race starts (I figured, since auto-generated starting grids would be a nightmare). I had not considered all the hell that would play with AI... god that's a playtesting nightmare.

• Options
    CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract Metal ThingyRegistered User regular
    Who needs play testing when you can automate the testing?
    Have a random route created. Have the AI try and drive it. Does any of the AI get stuck and not finish the race? Does it take longer than X amount of time for any of them to finish? (Where X is calculated based on pure distance and then multiply by some fudge factor) . Does the AI miss more than a certain normal percent of checkpoints? If any of these randomly generated routes fail, kick it out to a human tester to see what went wrong and determine why it is happening.

At least I hope they've written their software to do that sort of testing. The bug fixing portion might suck, but it seems like that would be necessary since you are going to have human drivers going everywhere and you don't want them clipping through some terrain and getting stuck. If the AI makes it through but isn't fast enough I'm sure they will add some sort of cheater speed factor to the AI.

No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Final Seasonal Stream: Spring
    https://youtu.be/-48iz6RTly8
    Features:
    - Spring: Once again, very pretty. Moist. Showed off some of the central forest area. Extremely pretty and Ralph talks about how much feedback they got on "tree language" aka "Will This Tree Murder Me". Looks a LOT more drivable and readable on what will stop you.
    - Soundtrack: Radio stations are Pulse(chill electronica), Block Party(party hip hop), Bass Arena(dance), Timeless(classical, and yes the poor Australian FH3 DJ Don Thompson who hates Horizon so much has come with them to the UK), XS(rock, which was in 2 but skipped 3) and Hospital Records("completely new" drum/bass from the label)
    - During that section they also show off a lot of the stunt/obstacle track area of the airfield
    - Audio Design: Kinda like last week with the UI deep dive. Lots off behind the scenes geekery about recording car and other audio. Also they recorded a tractor. That better be drivable in game.
    - Team Adventure: This is the meat of the stream. A LOT of info to cover. It's an evolution of the old Online Adventure. As the name implies, it's team based 6 vs 6 (though they implied the non-ranked may not require a full 6 and there's Private Adventure too). Scored like old team races by place, time on team playground games(they showed a new, better designed version of Infected called Survival), no more Skill/XP scoring. Teams seem "serious", custom logos and names and everything. Best of 5 series, the "drive to the event" stage is technically gone, replaced by an event called "Freeroam Rush" which is a race version of it, basically a team race to the next starting point with no checkpoints.
    - Edinburgh: Showed off some of the eastern coast driving up into Edinburgh which looks fantastic and a lot better and more interesting than Surfer's Paradise was. Feels HUGE. A night race is also shown. The real-time shadow casting lights are a Xbox One X (and I'd assume PC) feature, which makes sense.

They also posted the Spring map:

Zoomable Link

Overall a great stream that showed off a bunch of the map. The full Team Adventure was probably a bit ambitious for a dev build (slowdown and a couple freezes), but sounds very interesting and might actually be cool for us to try. I'd imagine we can probably hit 6 people on race nights for a full team if we want to go out and battle some public teams, or we always have Private Adventure which is probably not far off from what we played in FH3. Next info should be from Gamescom in a couple of weeks.

Bloodsheed on
  • Options
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Bleh, got all the roads but one in Forza Horizon 3. Can't find it! So frustrating!

Edit: Found it! Turns out it's some weird bugged road that you have to drive multiple times for it to pop.

RYOykBu.png

Thankfully other people had that issue. Also, knocked out all the speed related stunts in a Ford GT :D Just have the drift ones left, which are proooobably my least favorite. And a bunch of random races. And then idk, probably won't do the championships.

Stabbity Style on
    Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    ebotasticebotastic Going Gonzo In People's HeartsRegistered User regular
    From Thursday's shenanigans:
    https://youtu.be/PqS9TYJDhMs

I really miss how, in previous Forzas, I could export videos directly from the replay mode. Getting progressively better? Not in my Forza!

Please, call me ebo.
  • Options
    Ebo, I believe the solution here is to stop poking people in the butt.

Eclibull, somehow I missed your post on the FH spring stream. Do you happen to remember at what point in the stream they talk about the tree thing? I'm curious how the differentiate them. Make the unmovable ones bright orange?

• Options
    Eclibull, somehow I missed your post on the FH spring stream. Do you happen to remember at what point in the stream they talk about the tree thing? I'm curious how the differentiate them. Make the unmovable ones bright orange?

Starts around the 10:58 mark of the spring stream. Basically it looks like they've further separated the looks of the big-murder-trees and the smaller destructible ones. They show it in the stream for the forest area of the map and it looks to be much more readable than FH3.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Big Forza Motorsport 7 Update, coming out tomorrow (Aug 8).
    One of the biggest updates in Forza Motorsport history arrives this week! The August update for Forza Motorsport 7 will launch on Wednesday, August 8 and it brings some highly anticipated features from the Forza community, loads of fixes and improvements, and a brand-new Spotlight car.

In August, we’ve completely redrawn track limits for all track ribbons in the game, and we’ve given those updated track limits more clarity than ever with a new track limit illumination feature. August also brings the launch of Time Attack in Forza Motorsport 7. Any car, any class, any track – everything has a leaderboard now; this is one of the most requested features from the Forza community and we’re overjoyed to bring it to Forza 7 in August.

Drifters? Yeah, we’ve got you covered too this month. As of this update, Drift Mode has received some major upgrades. We’ve got a new drift scoring model and dedicated drift leaderboards. We’re also making new drift suspension upgrades available to players and the Open Airfield is now accessible in Free Play.

As always we’ve got our full list of fixes and improvements to Forza Motorsport 7 in our August Release Notes, which will be posted to the Forza Forums once the update is releaed. Here, we’ll dive into all the update details in August, and we start with our August Spotlight car, a classic Group C race car from the 1980s.

Updated Track Limits

We lead off this month with a major change to track limits in Forza Motorsport 7. The team at Turn 10 have redefined track limits for all track ribbons in the game. That means hand-drawing all of those limits – from the smallest circuits like Rio Mini Circuit, to the largest tracks in the game like the Nürburgring Full Circuit. In fact, in the case of the ‘Ring, that means hand-placing more than 13,000 pins to create the splines that define both the inner and outer track limits on that famously gargantuan course.

Updating track limits is a first step towards bringing our updated Forza Race Regulations feature into the game; drivers can now learn and acclimate to the new limits before regulations arrive in the game. While a good number of circuits will feel similar with the new track limits, some tracks have undergone dramatic changes. Specific examples include the second chicane on Monza, as well as the first and last turns at Sebring, both of which will play differently than they have in the past. The basic rule of thumb? Three tires over the line is considered “dirty,” whether you’re racing or drifting.

Players who want an obvious clue as to where the new limits can take advantage of the new illuminated track lines feature, which we’ve implemented to help both new and experienced players understand the new track limits. These illuminated lines are can be toggled on or off in the HUD option and are color-coded for maximum comprehension (blue for safe, yellow for warning, and red when your car is considered over the edge or “dirty”). Players have the option to choose between two illuminated line styles: “ribbon” (a solid line) or “markers” (a dotted line), as well as the option to have the lines illuminated at all times or only when the car gets close to a limit line.

Time Attack

One of the most requested features from the Forza community arrives in Forza 7 this month: Time Attack! The ultimate test for hot-lappers, Time Attack mode in Forza Motorsport 7 brings with it a leaderboard for every track ribbon in the game, across every car class, every weather option and time of day. One important note about weather in Time Attack: Although Forza Motorsport 7 features dynamic weather, Time Attack leaderboards weather conditions are static per event. This is to ensure that every player who runs a lap in that event has a consistent experience.

Time Attack also brings with it a new feature in Rivals events: Training Ghost. This feature came about as a direct result of our conversation with ForzaRC drivers, who love to train against certain ghost cars over multiple laps. The Training Ghost feature lets you set a Rival before you enter an event. While participating in the Rivals event, your Training Ghost will still be present even if you beat its time. Training Ghost is a great tool for players who want to consistently race against the opponent of their choice over numerous laps.

One other important note related to Updated Track Limits and Time Attack Mode: With the launch of the August update, we’ll be wiping all Rivals leaderboards beginning on August 8.

Drift Upgrades & Tuning

The Forza drifting community is as passionate as they come, and we’re pleased to bring them some important new updates to the Forza 7 drift experience. First and foremost, we’ve added a new drift suspension upgrade option to the Upgrade Shop. This upgrade brings with it a steering angle kit that players can tune up to 60 degrees of steering angle. This upgrade includes quicker steering and optimized suspension geometry for lower camber change in steering, as well as lower Ackermann effect, reducing scrubbed loss of speed on the car during a drift.

Additional Changes

In addition to the big changes listed above, we’ve got additional changes that we think our community will love. For example, players can now save and load race configurations in Free Play, Split Screen, and Private Multiplayer lobbies. Once a lobby is set up, players will have the option to save those settings and give it a unique name. Players can save up to 300 named Race Setup files and, if you join an Private Multiplayer lobby, and like the options that the host has configured, players can save a copy to keep for themselves.

The bullet point features of the patch:
    - Free 1989 Aston Martin AMR1 Group C Le Man Car for everyone

- Time Attack returns: All classes on all layouts of all tracks

- New Training Ghost: Set a rival before entering the time attack/rival event and race the ghost every lap, even if you beat it

- New Track limits (hand placed!) for every track with new HUD illumination options showing track limits. Multiple settings.

- Leaderboard reset to come with the patch, class-specific leaderboards added back in

- New Drift kit upgrade (I imagine this is the same as the announced FH4 kits) with completely new Drift scoring and HUD.

- Save Multiplayer Private Race Setups - Up to 300 set ups can be saved, usable in Freeplay, can be copied by anyone in the multiplayer lobby, FINALLY!

Bloodsheed on
  • Options
    Man, that last bullet point seems totally useless. Who would need such a thing?

• Options
    Who do I have to bribe to get them to add adjustable tire wear and fuel usage multipliers?

Maybe bug some Turn10 people when I see them in the lobby. I'm sure that wouldn't be annoying at all.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    What is a fuel usage multiplier? Would that be to force cars to consume fuel X times faster so you could force people to pit more often?

Edit: Not going to be on tonight because I'm taking a friend to the airport.

CommunistCow on
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Yeah, its just a setting to say tires wear and/or fuel is used 2 or 3 or 4 or more times as fast compared to normal. It was a thing in Project Cars 1 (not sure about 2), and I'm pretty sure Forza 2 or 3. It makes a 5 or 6 lap race into a race where you have to pit or manage your fuel or tires perfectly to last the whole race.

Veevee on
  • Options
    Not a whole lot of FH4 news has popped out of Gamescom yet, rumors of a bigger info dump/interview/video possible today, but figured I'd at least post what has made it out.

This is their Gamescom B Roll, which consists of 5 minutes of Team Adventure footage (heavily truncated) of a couple Playground Games, including one at Bamburgh Castle, and the Freeroam Rush between. It also has the screenshots they've released this week (mainly a non-leaked confirmation of the Unimog):
    https://youtu.be/uaNsSJbqAOI

Also in the leaked-earlier-now-official, talk of the FH4 Halo Mission courtesy of Eurogamer.

Also also, they confirmed Online Adventure is team only, but there are solutions for 1 vs All in indivudal races when you start (the streams have shown that when picking a race to start, you have the options of Solo, Co-Op and PvP).

I'll post another update if anything more shows up today from Gamescom.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    The information I need to know: Does have cars? Much racing? Internet friends going to play it too?

I'M IN.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

CommunistCow on
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    A little bit of news for those planning to play on PC. It appears you can run FH4 on a toaster... or at least with lower minimum specs than FH3 according to an interview with Kotaku UK. They didn't say how much lower, but they did reveal you're going to have a lot more options on PC:
    As an added bonus, Fulton outlined a range of other PC-specific features for FH4's launch. Along with 21:9 ultrawide support, the game would also ship with an automated benchmark, adjustable FOV, and a way to push graphical settings "beyond Ultra for the first time", although there was no detail on specifically what was meant by the latter.
    From a leaked options picture(imgur album link), that FOV adjustment can be set differently for each view.

Bloodsheed on
  • Options
    Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Now that they've added all kinds of requested things like body kits, track adjustment and stance kits, it's time to claim the game is garbage until they let us build cars out like this (seen in the SE++ YouTube thread)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlez1sO3Y9g
    (no comment on these people and speed bumps)

Edit: Wow, a brief google search and I see I'm a few years behind on how far this trend went. People with 30-45 degrees of camber, and guys with tires so undersized there's 1-2+inches of rim just hanging out in the breeze. My jaw dropped at one car's fender going up and down between tire and rim when it hit bumps, lol.

Red Raevyn on
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Cross posts from the D&D cars thread - the bottom is the thing I was talking about in chat the other night.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQdlCQmzUAM

Lego built a full size Bugatti Chiron using over a million Technic pieces. And then they drove it. It has about 5hp and used more than 2300 Technic motors.

Did someone say SPACE SAVERS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPh90yNX-mY

CommunistCow on
  • Options

The only video in this thread you actually have to watch

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Would there be interest in another round of Saturday SBC starting in a couple weeks? I haven't been around much, but that is going to change after this weekend. I may not be on tomorrow, but if I am I hope to be on starting around 6 or 7pm central if anyone would like to race.

• Options
    Veevee wrote: »
    Would there be interest in another round of Saturday SBC starting in a couple weeks? I haven't been around much, but that is going to change after this weekend. I may not be on tomorrow, but if I am I hope to be on starting around 6 or 7pm central if anyone would like to race.

I'd be up for it. Though I won't be around tomorrow night, I'm generally still available Saturdays by 8pm Eastern.

• Options
    I might race after mid-September.

• Options
    I am thinking September 29th or the weekend after that will be the first weekend.

Here's a Google form with a quick 3 question poll

• Options
    I am thinking September 29th or the weekend after that will be the first weekend.

@Veevee Remember FH4 comes out October 2nd so I think a good chunk of us will be moving to that.

• Options
    Meh. I’d prefer to keep playing Motorsport whenever possible.

FH4 feels a ton like 3 from the demo which has me not interested in even buying it.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    I still want to play it, but there's not much room for it now that I'm trying to focus on other things these days. Apparently an annual franchise is too rapid a release cycle if you have two other hobbies. :P

• Options

Veevee Remember FH4 comes out October 2nd so I think a good chunk of us will be moving to that.

I think, for official race nights, we had already talked about Saturdays staying Motorsport for those who are interested, with Tuesdays and Thursdays moving to FH4 at least to start out and then seeing where interest is going forward. I mean, that's where I'm at, at least.

• Options
    edited September 2018

Veevee Remember FH4 comes out October 2nd so I think a good chunk of us will be moving to that.

I wish I could join you guys for FH4 but there is no way I will be able to afford it, and even if gifted the game I shouldn't have time to play it. On top of my normal schedule I'm start classes this fall during the day, one each day m-f. Saturday will be the one and only day I can do anything.

I might try to talk work into letting me drop Thursday, but that won't happen for another 4 or 5 months at the earliest.

Veevee on
  • Options
    I got a code at PAX for a McLaren Senna (in FH4), if you want it reply and I'll PM you the code. I thought the game felt a lot like 3 too, though hard to tell from the canned experience of a demo. It's prettier with more brush and better environment, and the environment demolition is nice (short stone walls on ice track crumbled). Don't know if I'll be getting it though.

• Options
    I haven't been posting FH4 news lately because it's a bit of a lull (Gamescom was stuff already shared in the seasonal streams) save for leaks (so many leaks, Playground, what are you doing...). I haven't posted the leaks because they're largely in "incomplete" forms and change a lot, for instance the soundtrack has leaked 3 times. Official bits have largely been kinda teasers and I figured things like "Clubs will now link to the Xbox level Club system... in some nebulous way..." weren't worth much. Monday the 10th will supposedly be another dump of info, sounds like the official car list will hit at that point and I'd expect a mention of the demo since we're getting in that range.
    One bit that's been sprinkled in interviews (and leaked videos), that I don't currently have a link to, is how the game will be structured to start out. First thing will be basically the E3 demo drive to the festival races. What follows that is what they're calling the "Prologue Mode". It is a structured single player section similar to previous FHs, taking an estimated ~6 hours, that progresses players through all four seasons (there are videos that show messages of "Earn X Influence To Unlock Spring"). Once those are completed, then it will put you out into the Online world with their synchronized week-long seasons and continue on as they've shown.

On a non-FH4, FM7 note, I probably won't be on tonight for medical reasons worsening since Tuesday, so someone else will need to start the lobby.

• Options
    I'm going to be closing the poll Friday at some point, so make sure you get your vote in if you care.

https://goo.gl/forms/QkjEx3Z08jcNkM2q2

• Options
    The Week In Review this week kind of just... posted everything. In the link you will find the Forza Horizon 4 Car List that "covers the majority of the more than 450 cars that will be available to play in the game at launch". I'm not copying it over, because it is very long, but some highlights (stolen from a work in progress list on reddit):
    New To Forza:
    1964 Austin FX4 Taxi
    1931 Bentley 4-1/2 Litre Supercharged
    1931 Bentley 8-Litre (Playable, Forza Vista in FM4)
    2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
    2018 Ford Mustang GT
    2017 Ford #14 Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing GRC Fiesta
    2017 Ford M-Sport Fiesta RS
    1964 Ford GT40 Mk I
    1959 Ford Anglia 105E
    1964 Jaguar Lightweight E-Type
    1973 Land Rover Range Rover
    2018 McLaren Senna
    2014 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U5023
    1958 Morris Minor 1000
    1962 Peel P50
    2017 Volkswagen #34 Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross Beetle
    1969 Volkswagen Class 5/1600 Baja Bug
    2016 Volvo Iron Knight

FH4 Cars Not Seen Since FM4:
    2012 Ascari KZ1R
    1965 Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII
    1958 Austin-Healey Sprite MkI
    2012 Eagle Speedster
    2010 Morgan Aero SuperSports
    1962 Triumph Spitfire
    2005 Vauxhall Monaro VXR

While there are cut cars (obviously, since 450 is much less than the 700+ FM7 has), one notable thing is Mitsubishi joins Toyota on the "No, we're not licencing (to you?) anymore, pfft" list.

That link also has the complete FH4 Soundtrack, which I will also not copy because it's 100+ songs.

I will copy the FH4 Commercial: *mrryow*
    https://youtu.be/FPaBK2mwd5Q