As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

No New Thread Button

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud friend pelicansoft and relaxing mouthRegistered User regular
I just wanted to make an official thread for the fact that the New Thread Button is gone.

pelcan Mouth perfect size for put poster in to n\ap! inside poster sleep soundly put poster in Pelicn Mouth no problems because good Support for poster neck weak of big poster head

• IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Yeah the issue has been identified and will be resolved via ceremonial whipping of the responsible developer tomorrow morning.

BouwsTBeNarwhalInfidelSkeithShadowfireElvenshaeDonovan Puppyfucker
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Out of curiosity, how did you create this thread without the button?

BahamutZERO.gif
    Joolander
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud friend pelican soft and relaxing mouthRegistered User regular
    I'm a novahot decker.

Or @sarksus is a novahot decker and I just stole his url.

pelcan Mouth perfect size for put poster in to n\ap! inside poster sleep soundly put poster in Pelicn Mouth no problems because good Support for poster neck weak of big poster head
    RingoskippydumptruckInfidelElvenshae
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Haha, I thought this was because I got an image size warning. Yay

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    It's still there, it's just inadvertently hidden with CSS. Fuzzy is clearly an elite hacksaw

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

• IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This is resolved.

BeNarwhalTaranisElvenshaeDonovan PuppyfuckerJoolanderGoatmon
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    I hope the ceremonial whipping went as well as planned.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    ElvenshaeGoatmon
This discussion has been closed.