As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]umentary

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    nathan fielder is going to end up in jail one of these days

nsfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2-Lo-mUte0

I can't stop laughing send help

holy

christ

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    comic2-2541.png

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    "Hi, you looking for something?"
    "Got anything for me?"
    "You new, stranger?"
    "Sure"
    "Ah. Well I work for the Bretonia Police Authority. We run this base."

you will not find a representation of bar talk more true to life than freelancer

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    I wish dropbox had some tier between 3GB and 1TB

OMG for real

"Hope you enjoyed your 2 years of 50 GB, which was the perfect amount of storage! Now you can either pay nothing and have basically no storage, or you can pay a billion dollars for 20 petabytes of storage! WHICH WILL IT BE, ASSHOLE??"

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    0.4/10 OP

damn russian judge

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i will give someone thirty bucks to come to my home and rip out my wisdom teeth

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    "Hi, you looking for something?"
    "Got anything for me?"
    "You new, stranger?"
    "Sure"
    "Ah. Well I work for the Bretonia Police Authority. We run this base."

you will not find a representation of bar talk more true to life than freelancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-tzs47o33A

• Options

okay sure

I've had two out and I have three dentists in my family so that basically makes me an expert

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular

Oooh I could use another odd job.

Cash or check?

(Sorry, DPA. :bro: Human teeth suck. :( )

With Love and Courage
  • Options
  • Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    staying up all night sux

it feels bad and you die early

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I remember when I got mine pulled

One was coming in at a weird angle, the other on the top would probably come out fine, and the ones on the bottom were in a hazy may-come-out-but-maybe-not-but-probably-be-bad-angle territory

so I just had 'em all ripped out in one session

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

okay sure

I've had two out and I have three dentists in my family so that basically makes me an expert

One of my college buddies has a dental practice near my office. I could probably "bro.
    C'mmmmoooonnnnnn" him into doing it. I've never tried, but it seems like it'd work.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    So I am so slow, I had no idea that GOT's The Hound was Yarp from Hot Fuzz.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    this remains the best Christmas song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj82mdng-ug

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    I wish dropbox had some tier between 3GB and 1TB

OMG for real

"Hope you enjoyed your 2 years of 50 GB, which was the perfect amount of storage! Now you can either pay nothing and have basically no storage, or you can pay a billion dollars for 20 petabytes of storage! WHICH WILL IT BE, ASSHOLE??"

I used to know a guy who worked there who would hand out space like candy, but I didn't use it back then.

Now I can't be all "hey bro remember me gimme some free shit"

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
  • Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

okay sure

One of my college buddies has a dental practice near my office. I could probably "bro.
    C'mmmmoooonnnnnn" him into doing it. I've never tried, but it seems like it'd work.

pulling a wisdom tooth seems like something a dentist would easily do for a friend

my cousin's wife pulled her own between patients

she's one of those "what do you mean, pain?" kind of dentists and I tried my best to avoid having to have her do anything to my teeth

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    New Batman v Superman trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yViIi3gie2c

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Why would Lex know who Clark Kent is, and why would he be excited that he's meeting Bruce Wayne?

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    @Jacobkosh @Thomamelas

There is a documentary on Netflix called electric boogaloo about action movies in the 80s

They dug too greedily! Too deep!

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited December 2015

nsfw

He will be the first person jailed for their comedy. Like a political prisoner, but funnier.

He will make a deeply uncomfortable show about the experience, including an episode on his own rape.

shryke on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I'm digging the robot voice though.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    That BVS trailer makes the movie look like a mess.

It's Batman vs Superman! Now vs Lex Luthor! Now vs Wonder Woman! Now vs Killer Croc or something!

• Options
    I know I'm going to go see Batman vs Superman

but at this point I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy it? There's nothing about its marketing that is really making me go "I can't wait to see this" in anything but a "how much of a hot mess is it going to be" way

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

nsfw

That's the one you think will get him jailed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRxAkNvnxhI

• Options
    also it is annoying that Comedy Central insists on geoblocking almost all their content

like, c'mon guys, it is a mild inconvenience for me to watch these, quit it

• Options
    edited December 2015
    That BVS trailer makes the movie look like a mess.

It's Batman vs Superman! Now vs Lex Luthor! Now vs Wonder Woman! Now vs Killer Croc or something!

Doomsday. The monster who kills Superman.

Edit: fucking hell what am I doing

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »

but at this point I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy it? There's nothing about its marketing that is really making me go "I can't wait to see this" in anything but a "how much of a hot mess is it going to be" way

Except we know the heroes will unite and beat Doomsday because there's going to be a Justice League sequel. Doomsday might as well be Killer Croc because victory is already assured.

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

Except we know the heroes will unite and beat Doomsday because there's going to be a Justice League sequel. Doomsday might as well be Killer Croc because victory is already assured.

Well, you never know when someone is going to have a bad day, pull a Douglas Adams and make it very, very explicit that the bad guys have won and the good guys are completely dead forever.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Doomsday was created from Zod's body tho? like huh?

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

Yeah. I do enjoy that Clark has kind of amended himself to be Superman of the comics and he's trying to improve his image and be better.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    @RiemannLives What do you think of Max Tegmark and his Mathematical universe hypothesis?

• Options

Some stories have him originate on Krypton as a genetic experiment.

Every time he's killed, he gets stronger and comes back. Using him in another movie would be stupid though. If they did, he'd have to just be a minor footnote as the JLA takes care of him and whoops his ass.

• Options
    all I'm saying is that Justice League better include Martian Manhunter

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

I'll meh at this here so I don't make a bunch of people butthurt by mehing at it in the DC thread.

meh

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    shryke wrote: »

nsfw

He will be the first person jailed for their comedy. Like a political prisoner, but funnier.

There have been a lot of comedians jailed before.

• Options

In the Superman cartoon, Bizarro was cloned by Lex Luthor using Superman's blood. If we want a powerful super villain/bioweapon, we have to turn off our brains and go with the flow here.

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    also it is annoying that Comedy Central insists on geoblocking almost all their content

like, c'mon guys, it is a mild inconvenience for me to watch these, quit it

Is there a better way now?

Modify Headers seems to not be working anymore which is irritating.

• Options
    o92YXyZ.gif

This discussion has been closed.