Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

StarCraft: kekekekeke ~!

1363738394042»

• DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    that old twitch UI is amazing

KetBra3clipse
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    jeez redraptor that made me cry

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    MMMig
  • MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    edited July 26
    Damn yeah I thought all of that was gone! Looking through all the old accounts (with access or not) everything seemed purged.

That's awesome. Try uploading to youtube!

Geoff made a comment of how our event was one of the best organized ones he'd seen when we gave him a director's schedule of the event to prepare for every segment of the show.

Some viewers wondered how much of the donations went to pay for the show's production, etc. (Hot take: none). Not bad for a rag tag team of a dozenish PAers from all over the world (literally) over the internet. ^^'

MMMig on
    l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
    KetBraDhalphirWingedWeasel3clipseBouwsTMNC DoverCauldTynnankimeThe Escape GoatJaysonFourhlprmnky
  • rtsrts Registered User regular
    edited July 26
    Geoff was someone incredible. He has had such an impact on so many people, and on the game and community of StarCraft.

Obviously my own involvement with StarCraft II really got started here on these forums. And Rumble in the Bronze with Geoff was so awesome the first year that I knew I had to be a part of it the second year.

@redraptor mentioned he had the vods somewhere. I think I may have actually got them from him at some point but I do still have the Rumble in the Bronze 2 vods on hand. So I went ahead and uploaded them to youtube the other night. I hope someone can find the vods from the first RitB and from End of Liberty.

rts on
    MNC Dover3clipseTynnankimeIanatorKoopahTroopahBouwsTGoodKingJayIIIThe Escape GoatvisiblehowlWingedWeaselMMMigVariableCantidoKetBraJaysonFourhlprmnky
  • GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII Registered User regular
    This is awesome I can’t wait to watch them. @redraptor you’re up next!

Battletag: Threeve#1501
    PSN: Threeve703
    MNC Dover
  • visiblehowlvisiblehowl He/Him Neutron Nerd Registered User regular
    Oh my god I'm only 15 minutes into the first game and this commentary is already destroying me.

What a legend.

vxsHp3F.gif
    I die evry tiem in Sekiro on Twitch
    GoodKingJayIIIBouwsTMMMigkime3clipseMNC Dover
  • GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII Registered User regular
    Same, I was cracking up. He was so good at this.

It’s awesome and also sad. :(

Battletag: Threeve#1501
    PSN: Threeve703
    BouwsT3clipse
  • WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    For those interested in charity stuff:

I know nothing about this group. Just saw it retweeted into my timeline

MMMigkime
  • redraptorredraptor Registered User regular
    That's the same set of VODS that I have.

There is a short clip from the third event on the youtube of @Kambing

There's some more info on TL.
    https://tl.net/forum/starcraft-2/383913-charity-end-of-liberty-w-incontrol-shoutcasting

There may be a lead there but yea at some point twitch deleted VODs which weren't specifically marked for archiving (I think they might have even been more unfair than that.)

MMMig
  • WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
    edited August 11
    I didn't know this was happening but apparently there was a community memorial happening tonight on Geoff's channel basically right now

WingedWeasel on
    kimeMNC DoverTynnanMMMig3clipse
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Game Designer/Stay-at-home Dad Seattle, WARegistered User regular

I uploaded links to the VOD to Twitter in hopes it gets viewed and retweeted by everyone. This was just the first of a string of tweets. Share if you don't mind.

Twitch Page
    Hearthstone: mncdover#1994
    Nintendo Network ID: MNC.Dover
    3DS: 1934-0659-5183
    Steam ID
    MMMigSorCWingedWeasel3clipse
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular

schussMNC DoverBloodySlothtuxkamenKoopahTroopahMMMig3clipsekime
  • hlprmnkyhlprmnky Registered User regular
    Watching the VODs of RitB again actually raised my heart rate with remembered exhilaration and terror. Even though I eventually did get to mid-gold league before drifting away from the crafting of stars, my peripheral involvement in RitB will forever be the pinnacle of my gaming experience, and of course iNcontroL's consummate professionalism and humor makes watching them again a (bittersweet) delight. Thank you all for finding and posting them, even though the occasion for doing so is a terribly sad one.

_
    iOS: hlprmnky | PSN: hlprmnky_2 | SC2: Callow.126
    MMMigkimeMNC DoverCauld