As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mac's twitch stream images

MacMcCrackMacMcCrack Duchess of ManboobWherever mediocrity is celebratedRegistered User regular
hello everyone! Here are some of my recent sketches (from 1 to 4 hours I think) that I streamed on twitch (here). I'm generally on there 3 to 5 times a week, though sometimes I'm working on my comic.

live_demo_by_bmacsmith-d9j4qku.jpg
twitch_streaming_mice_by_bmacsmith-d9hu4l2.jpg
grom_by_bmacsmith-d9g62ac.jpg
ork__by_bmacsmith-d9fspel.jpg
super_mutant_sketch_by_bmacsmith-d9h27vp.jpg

and Darth Yubnub

12321616_1536600823329138_171169797123391739_n.jpg?oh=9515ccd4751223b8877d484bbd3d1b97&oe=56E9B108

comicrocket%20banner.jpg

• Options
    acadiaacadia Registered User regular
    Dude these are all awesome. And I checked out your portfolio site. Also awesome.

• Options
    MacMcCrackMacMcCrack Duchess of Manboob Wherever mediocrity is celebratedRegistered User regular
    A few more Sith dudes from my stream

sillysiths_by_bmacsmith-d9keos9.jpg

comicrocket%20banner.jpg
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Love those studies.

The mice for scurry are great, they have a good feel, solid an well constructed. They've got character without relying to heavily on extremes, as well.

• Options
    MacMcCrackMacMcCrack Duchess of Manboob Wherever mediocrity is celebratedRegistered User regular
    Some labyrinth ones :)
    stream_sketching_some_labyrinth_dudes__by_bmacsmith-d9mtgu8.jpg

comicrocket%20banner.jpg