As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Love] Thread is home for all kinds of love, but especially the love of booze

1246799

Posts

  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    Ugh, the other day as one of my closest female friends was telling me about getting a message from guy that she liked on OkCupid I felt kinda jealous and annoyed.

    Yep, developing an infatuation with her. We been hanging out tons recently, just her and I,and things between us click in so many except romantically.

    Which is fine! I love her company and her friendship, but I won't lie, sometimes it kills me thinking what could be.

    Oh, and she's my "date" for my with office party tomorrow. :/

    Speaking from way too much experience, unrequited crushes are the woooorst.

    I know! :tell_me_more:

    :cry:

    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • MeeqeMeeqe Lord of the pants most fancy Someplace amazingRegistered User regular
    My tidbit from the files of OKC community modding, usernames ending _taco are HIGHLY likely to be a scammer or other type of fake account, it isn't conclusive on its own but I probably see 10-20 accounts a day that end in _taco flagged for other things.

  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Angelina wrote: »
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Angelina wrote: »
    Rinoa is going to be my cuddle buddy for the next month and my company when I inevitably become nocturnal again. She is awesome.

    Does Rinoa have her own pet dog named Angelo?

    She has me! Plus generally my online name is angelofages so yeah...

    Rinoa and her pet human, Angelo Fages.

  • AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    Houk wrote: »
    Angelina wrote: »
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Angelina wrote: »
    Rinoa is going to be my cuddle buddy for the next month and my company when I inevitably become nocturnal again. She is awesome.

    Does Rinoa have her own pet dog named Angelo?

    She has me! Plus generally my online name is angelofages so yeah...

    Rinoa and her pet human, Angelo Fages.

    If I ever want to write a book in secret!

  • KosenjouKosenjou Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Kosenjou wrote: »
    Blake T wrote: »
    tynic wrote: »
    My sister has been married for five years and has still never farted in front of her husband.

    I have a friend who has been with her partner for about as long as Viv and I have and she hasn't done it either (or him to her)

    She says she values keeping "some of the mystery of the relationship".

    Wife and I were together for fifteen years and not once for either of us in that time.

    I have two things to say about this.

    1) this sounds like a lot of effort.

    2) I guarantee you relationship isn't as funny as mine.

    1) Wasn't really any effort, just never happened. Until this thread, it never struck me as odd either but I guess it was. Filing this under things I did't expect to learn today.

    2) Well, she died last year so I should hope yours is funnier. :P

  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    haha holy crap

    2x39jD4.jpg
    tynichailtothekalechromdomNeoTomaProlegomenaAngelinaSolarGrey GhostMadEddyInfidelA Dabble Of TheloniusbalerbowerDonovan PuppyfuckerSkeithjgeisUsagiNijaGoldenSeducerButlerASimPersonErin The RedknitdanStraightziRawkking GoodguygodmodeOghulkVeldrinTheodore FlooseveltZonugalSorceminirhyderDrZiplockKochikensErlec
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Well shit

    Donovan Puppyfucker
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Look if you date me for more than a week you are going to hear me fart. I can totally handle giggling together about it or ignoring it altogether, but if you are the kind of person who is going to get super judgy about it then I want to know that early so I can not waste my time being around you.

    If a person can't handle things that bodies do as a matter of course, we are likely not going to be compatible in any other way.

    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
    UsagilonelyahavaVivixenne
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    We've been together just over 9 years and she's never audible farted in front of me. I have, accidentally, and apologized.

    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    I feel like it is only courtesy to not rip them in general. But if it happens you just have to laugh.

    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Houk wrote: »
    Angelina wrote: »
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Angelina wrote: »
    Rinoa is going to be my cuddle buddy for the next month and my company when I inevitably become nocturnal again. She is awesome.

    Does Rinoa have her own pet dog named Angelo?

    She has me! Plus generally my online name is angelofages so yeah...

    Rinoa and her pet human, Angelo Fages.

    I wonder what Angel Faygo tastes like

  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited December 2015
    It tastes like every kind of disappointment you will endure in your lifetime, all at once

    Hacksaw on
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Houk wrote: »
    Angelina wrote: »
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Angelina wrote: »
    Rinoa is going to be my cuddle buddy for the next month and my company when I inevitably become nocturnal again. She is awesome.

    Does Rinoa have her own pet dog named Angelo?

    She has me! Plus generally my online name is angelofages so yeah...

    Rinoa and her pet human, Angelo Fages.

    I wonder what Angel Faygo tastes like

    Blood, I assume.

    cdci44qazyo3.gif

  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Fart in front of your partners, people. You can't live your best life with your b-hole clenched all the time.

    Erin The Redminirhyder
  • Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    I fart all the time, we laugh about it.

  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Fart the awkwardness away.

  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    My farts are all I have to keep me company.

  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    In troubled times like these, all you can really trust are your farts.

    Tallahasseeriel
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Getting some conflicting messages here.

    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

    Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Getting some conflicting messages here.

    I guess we need someone to clear the air
    equlr7bb63nm.jpg

    Xaquin on
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I farted in a lift with my boss on the way to a meeting once

    Looked him dead in the eye

    "agree with my proposal or I'll do it again on the way back"

    KwoaruJuggernuthailtothekaleThe BetgirlMadEddychromdomInfidelHacksawDonovan PuppyfuckerSkeithjgeisJoolanderRainfallNijaSTATE OF THE ART ROBOTGoldenSeducerButlerErin The RedShenStraightziYukiragodmodeOghulkVeldrinZonugalSorceminirhyder
  • ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    @angelina is that a greyhound, or is it just the angle?

    g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    Elbasunu wrote: »
    @angelina is that a greyhound, or is it just the angle?

    Yeah she's a greyhound, there's no hiding her giant nose.

    VeldrinElbasunu
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Houk wrote: »
    Angelina wrote: »
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Angelina wrote: »
    Rinoa is going to be my cuddle buddy for the next month and my company when I inevitably become nocturnal again. She is awesome.

    Does Rinoa have her own pet dog named Angelo?

    She has me! Plus generally my online name is angelofages so yeah...

    Rinoa and her pet human, Angelo Fages.

    I wonder what Angel Faygo tastes like
    Heavenly.

  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Meeqe wrote: »
    My tidbit from the files of OKC community modding, usernames ending _taco are HIGHLY likely to be a scammer or other type of fake account, it isn't conclusive on its own but I probably see 10-20 accounts a day that end in _taco flagged for other things.

    Uh oh. My username has taco in it. I guess it's only seen as fake if it ends in taco?
    If the user name you want is taken then username_taco is always one of the suggestions on Okcupid.

    It would make sense if bots wanted user names that were taken but it could also be someone who just couldn't think of a better name. Rolo was Thor_taco awhile ago.

  • MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Probably not the only thore taco OKCupid hath cauthed.

    ruby-red-sig.jpg
    InfidelNeoTomaA Dabble Of TheloniusKwoaruDonovan PuppyfuckerSkeithRainfallCorehealerNijaJoeUserGoldenSeducerButlerASimPersonErin The RedProlegomenaHermanogodmodeUsagiSorce
  • PassionateLoviePassionateLovie Registered User regular
    I fucked up badly.... :/

  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Uh hey does anyone know if sites like Seamless hire their own delivery people or if they come from the restaurant or what cause this delivery girl was real cute
    Uh I mean no reason
    In fact forget I asked anything

  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Uh hey does anyone know if sites like Seamless hire their own delivery people or if they come from the restaurant or what cause this delivery girl was real cute
    Uh I mean no reason
    In fact forget I asked anything

    Just put on your jacket to answer the door, with some lazerhawk playing in the background

    I mean who could resist

    Solar on
    Donovan PuppyfuckerBillyIdleLuvTheMonkeyErin The RedTox
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    I fucked up badly.... :/

    Did... did you kill someone?

  • BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Uh hey does anyone know if sites like Seamless hire their own delivery people or if they come from the restaurant or what cause this delivery girl was real cute
    Uh I mean no reason
    In fact forget I asked anything

    I was typing out an elaborate way to find out who they are, through Internet searches and phone calls, and then realized that I would feel really weird posting it.

    Keep ordering, and waiting outside for each delivery?

    PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    I fucked up badly.... :/

    Did... did you kill someone?

    U. P. is someone's initials.

    broken image link
    Butler
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Lazerhawk, you say
    Yes..... yes.

    SolarDonovan Puppyfucker
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Uh hey does anyone know if sites like Seamless hire their own delivery people or if they come from the restaurant or what cause this delivery girl was real cute
    Uh I mean no reason
    In fact forget I asked anything

    I'd that is a multi restaurant delivery service they hire for the company and send them to the restaurant.

    I write you a story
    But it loses its thread
    ASimPerson
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    So the couple I rent from is moving in below me soon, and the wife is an at least semi-professional photographer. She offered to help me snap some pictures for my dating profile, which I sorely need.

    I got confirmation from that last night from a girl I messaged. She visited me in response but didn't write back, so for the hell of it I sent her one last message the next day saying 'Thanks for visiting' basically. She told me she wasn't sure if she should take me seriously due to my profile pic and more or less left it at that. Thankfully she was so up front because I thought that was pretty valuable feedback.

    Here's hoping that having a female eye behind the lens helps catch them on the site. I think I'm going to hold off of OKC until that's taken care of.

    Artereis on
  • JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Uh hey does anyone know if sites like Seamless hire their own delivery people or if they come from the restaurant or what cause this delivery girl was real cute
    Uh I mean no reason
    In fact forget I asked anything

    Obligatory

    http://youtu.be/Lqz_tbBr2ts

    Grey GhostDesert LeviathanZonugal
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I just watched that last night!

    Cos
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    my girlfriend farted on me literally the first time we ever slept together, and pretended to be asleep

    RainfallKwoaruGrey GhostJoolanderInfidelCorehealerUsagiPsykomabuilderr0rNijaI ZimbraHacksawchromdomGoldenSeducerMadEddyButlerErin The RedAngelinaceresToxDonovan PuppyfuckerShenSkeithThe BetgirlVeldrinDesert LeviathanZonugalminirhyder
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    my girlfriend farted on me literally the first time we ever slept together, and pretended to be asleep

    ~~Romance~~

    ShortytynicXaquinHacksawchromdomSassoriGoldenSeducerMadEddylonelyahavaErin The RedAngelinaceresToxDonovan PuppyfuckerThe BetgirlbalerbowerVeldrinminirhyder
This discussion has been closed.