As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Demonic Webcomics

196979899100102»

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Dr. McNinja and Darths and Droids are good though

cB557 on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    WHOA WHOA

I suggest you go back and check the DBD for Sunday January 17th before making that kind of statement (just don't do it at work).

I also suggest u check urself b4 u wrek urself.

• Options
    RobonunRobonun It's all fun and games until someone pisses off China Registered User regular
    Submitting Dresden Codak as Exhibit A for the defense, Your Honor.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    tumblr_o0ik3sIiYa1u2a2jso1_1280.png

drilpencils

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    New rule for threads. When the webcomic thread is closed, its flastical possesses the nearest thread, the thread just below the Demonic Webcomics thread becomes the new webcomics thread.

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    and also we should lock crwth in it, so we can finally be rid of his terrible mummy curse

We tried that, it didn't work.

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    the next thread should be named "the last webcomic thread" and it should also be the last webcomic thread

No, the next thread should be named "crwth is a poo poo head and he has a terminal case of cooties."

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    we already had that thread

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    crwth's alright by me

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    a crwth in every pot, a web in every comic

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    A bit late, but aren't the draenei sex space goats?

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    it is our love for crwth that brings us all together

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    My favorite part of crwth's thread was when it got near the end and so many people started posting in it in support despite knowing they'd get an infraction for doing so. It truly brought everyone together as a community.

Aistan on
  • Options
    FCDFCD Registered User regular
    I remember there was one guy who committed infraction suicide by constantly posting in the crwth thread. They died like a Viking warrior. It was beautiful.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    esi99m68pmqq.jpg

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    n0pVZeG.png
    wn040Nj.png
    WOLSF2o.png
    LON0LYv.png
    vRKafZo.png
    kh98BOC.png
    z9gG23f.png
    vtrZ53T.png
    PVwUQgR.png
    BzLmYjJ.png
    I1aNhUz.png
    V2WY9oS.png
    bonVgmy.png
    1zLCL7S.png
    ufILAiX.png
    WiIHnk1.png
    WZfz3Mo.png

Honestly I don't really care very much about the ex-boyfriend, but I think there's some interesting things in here.

I'm least familiar with Korean mores out of all of east asia, but I was surprised that Ssamba actually showed that No-Rae and the ex were sleeping together. Seol-A obviously seems to have slept with at least some of her past boyfriends, too. It's a lot more typical to see girls' love types of stories with virginal protagonists. Both of the girls are instead depicted much more realistically, with experience but not like rejecting that past in favor of the redeeming power of true love either. For that matter No-Rae's relationship with her ex was actually quite happy, things just didn't really work out and No-Rae took it hard, he's not some sort of villain though.

A bunch of panels of No-Rae and the ex together are echoed in panels we've previously had of No-Rae and Seol-A together, often wearing the same color clothes.

4e3jvzxhpjt9.jpg
    5od23v01lrfd.jpg

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    tumblr_o19eimN9u51sbudt0o1_1280.png
    Today’s guest art is by Maddi Gonzalez! Check out this beautiful illustration she did of the witchy gang…. I especially love prill… what a beautiful goddess!!!

See more of Maddi’s art by checking out her tumblr HERE; or you can buy her comics on GUMROAD!

Witchy

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    esi99m68pmqq.jpg

2011-12-02-LB-059-web.jpg
    2011-12-05-LB-060-web.jpg
    2011-12-08-LB-060-web.jpg

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Crwth's cool.