Options

Demonic Webcomics

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    cc8m5xC.jpg
    A suitably tenacious player can get whatever they desire. As a DM, you can't really put a stop to this without ruining the fun of the game, but you can make the player regret the consequences.
    friendshipisdragons.thecomicseries.com

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    @Centipede Damascus holiday theme achieved. Are you not entertained?

• Options
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Personally, I am only entertained by blood sport.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Personally, I am only entertained by blood sport.

it's a great movie i don't blame you

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    KUMITE

KUMITE

KUMITE

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    Hey, found some more comics ideal for this thread title.
    Demon_Prince_by_stompboxxx.jpg

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    I want that to be a full comic plz

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    I want that to be a full comic plz

It is! It's from the Damnation Crusade comics, which feature the cute, lovable, tsundere...

TANKRED!!
    Tankred.jpg
    Even better, Tankred fights the above Daemon Prince in the comics.
    But, like most 40k comics, they're pure pulp.

• Options
    I have read Transformer's yaoi, not the worst thing slash transformers related. The worst thing was actually someone's avatar for a while.

BTW Royce could you be more specific? I have a number of pictures that could fit that bill.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I have read Transformer's yaoi, not the worst thing slash transformers related. The worst thing was actually someone's avatar for a while.

BTW Royce could you be more specific? I have a number of pictures that could fit that bill.

Starscream stroking their swollen belly tenderly.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    WON41.jpg
    YISUN walked once with their son, Ogam, through YISUN’s plum garden, which was in full bloom. When the winds blew well and nourished the trees there, their blossoms were sublime, and they bore so much fruit that the great ten-antlered guardian of that garden was very busy keeping intruders out.
    The rumor stood that a single succulent bite from a plum of YISUN’s garden could grant immortality, and so hundreds of fine warriors, sages, and wisdom seekers constantly assailed its walls in times of plenty, seeking the bounty within. It was said this perplexed YISUN, who would not wish such an awful curse on any of their children.
    “Father-Mother!” bellowed Lord Ogam as they walked along the winding path, and thumped his cavernous chest, “Have you seen that I am a great warrior?”
    “I have,” said YISUN, “You are very skilled at reducing your opponents into their constituent parts.”
    Ogam was very proud, but then bent his rough knees and turned his scarred pate towards YISUN in supplication. “Oh Father-Mother! I have thought upon this for some time. Let me perform a great service as your son. Surely, you must have an enemy that I can destroy for you?”
    “That is a good question,” said YISUN, “Do I have such an enemy?”
    “If such a man, woman, or godling exist, I shall not rest until I scrape his brains from his head,” bellowed Ogam, and made a fist in salute.
    “Once in the market I saw a man in a great rage,” said YISUN, “He spat and cursed his enemy, and tore at him wildly. Blood flew from his fingernails, and spittle was around his lips, and his fight was fierce indeed. He was a mighty warrior.”
    “Was he successful?” said Ogam.
    “No,” said YISUN, “He remained locked in combat for the whole time I watched him, and though he panted and heaved with sweat, he saw no success. His struggle was eternal. The man that he tore at was himself.”
    “A madman, and a fool!” proclaimed Ogam, and spat upon the ground.
    “Ogam is observant,” said YISUN.
    – Psalms 10:27

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    708.png

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    7041_1260721083953689_3779939226312333251_n.jpg?oh=98f2a8911626c4768a9306446eb6926f&oe=570B18B2&__gda__=1461263735_87683fbd5c9538d85a66f20ddbc6d8d6

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    75aoddesr6pw.jpeg

tany2c03i8sl.jpeg

Anime

Bluedude152 on
    p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    I can't tell if I love Han's glasses or Chewie's face more.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    That tunnelbridge is

super cool

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    75aoddesr6pw.jpeg

tany2c03i8sl.jpeg

Anime

Disgusting.

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Yess Star Wars anime yessss give me more

• Options
    Gundi wrote: »

YyUhR5p.jpg

This close enough?

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    oh my god that is lazy steam punk

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    qoytszbsn2kw.png

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    oh my god that is lazy steam punk

which is to say

steam punk

• Options
    Owenashi wrote: »

YyUhR5p.jpg

This close enough?

Is that a fucking space dirigible

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote: »

YyUhR5p.jpg

This close enough?

that's no dirigible

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote: »

YyUhR5p.jpg

This close enough?

and space propellers

and r2d2 has a fucking cow catcher

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Han's cowboy outfit is actually not a bad design. That's the only somewhat nice thing I have to say about it.

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • Options
    Don't quite remember if it was set all on one planet or not. The not-Falcon had a nice design either way.

NPMo9ms.jpg

If you want a better look at it, Linkara covered the original story in a review for Atop The Fourth Wall.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    20151217record.png

• Options

Oh yes, and the straw...

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Vader is a frilly admiral uniform just kinda fits

but it needs to be black with maybe a few small techno highlights

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options

Oh yes, and the straw...

ew......

Kilroy wrote: »

America has one as well. Highway 13 across the mouth of Chesapeake Bay. Looks rather kick ass.
    37.041409, -76.068470

Pity Fallout 3 didn't have a mission where you attacked a base hidden in or built a base using the tunnel. I did have a sketch made out for something involving this but got bored of modding Fallout 3.

• Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

• Options
    I watch this several times a week.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Don't make me post the Star Wars manhwa

Thetheroo on
  • Options
    Dammit, now you people have me thinking about Empire at war gold and all the times I freaked out watching my fleet hyperspace into battle in the wrong order and oh GOD! There's no interdictor frigate, bring it in! BRING IT IN! SHIT! RETREAT! RETREAT!

Going empire the last time, fielding Thrawn and the Death Star just felt right.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Anime is verboten you monsters.

This discussion has been closed.