As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

50 Superb owls in the [NFL] thread - and Von Miller strip-sacked every one of them

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    The only NFC East team that is actually affected by this week is the Cowboys (they lose to the Jets, they're out of contention), otherwise everyone's still alive until at least Week 16's games end

ed: Oh shit, didn't even know Cowboys/Jets was today

Fuck, Jets/Cowboys is tonight, isn't it?

I forgot they did that weird Thursday Night Football on Saturday thing, god that is the worst.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2015
    NOVEMBER THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ON SATURDAY NIGHT IN DECEMBER!

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Like I've been saying, against the Giants, in New York, in December, is a game the Panthers like to lose.

If it snows I actually don't like our odds.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    Like I've been saying, against the Giants, in New York, in December, is a game the Panthers like to lose.

It's not going to start snowing anytime soon: https://www.google.com/search?q=weather+in+east+rutherford+nj+tomorrow&oq=weather+in+east+rutherford+nj+tomorrow&aqs=chrome..69i57.7511j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8

• PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »

With no john stew, just a fozzy bear, fat Tolbert and a rookie to run the ball

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »
    The only NFC East team that is actually affected by this week is the Cowboys (they lose to the Jets, they're out of contention), otherwise everyone's still alive until at least Week 16's games end

ed: Oh shit, didn't even know Cowboys/Jets was today

Fuck, Jets/Cowboys is tonight, isn't it?

I forgot they did that weird Thursday Night Football on Saturday thing, god that is the worst.

Oh jeez, is this going to be another color rush game then

You know it's bad when even Fisher makes fun of them

Oh Cassel, you dumb motherfucker.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    intentional grounding and an interception

that's gotta be a first

That's gonna get overturned and owwwww knees should not do that.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    looked like a hyper extension

Phill Simms you are a moron, his knee clearly hits the ground before he lets go of the ball.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    And ouch that looked bad; can't imagine Decker is back this year.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Matt Cassel benched, Kellen Moore now in the game.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    Nirya wrote: »

Now I almost regret bailing out to go see Star Wars for the third time.

Almost.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

Almost.
    If it makes you feel better, the 2nd pass he threw was a pick

Goose! wrote: »

Almost.
    If it makes you feel better, the 2nd pass he threw was a pick

I saw! The guys behind me in the theater are streaming it on their phone. It was fucking terrible and I definitely made the right decision.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Kellen Moore has led the Cowboys to a 10-9 lead at halftime, just like we all assumed would happen.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    deep playoff run inc

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Finally I can stop worrying about some miracle by the Cowboys.

Romo's free now :)

• Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    So why was there a game today?

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
    Because the college football season is over and the bowl games on today aren't much in terms of competition?

I thought they always had a Saturday game in the final few weeks before the season ended (except for the very last week)

OP updated

Because the college football season is over and the bowl games on today aren't much in terms of competition?

I thought they always had a Saturday game in the final few weeks before the season ended (except for the very last week)

Please don't disrespect Holy War like this. Bowl Season gives us these gifts.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    all bowl games are beautiful

Kilroy wrote: »
    all bowl games are beautiful

Even the San Juan Ugli Fruit Bowl?

edited December 2015
    and best of all is the fact that I'll be out of town all day so we'll be watching the game tonight (after which I'll update OP as needed).

Tox on
    I can't watch live sports DVR'd. I'm just not capable.

• NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »

I'm surprised they didn't include that gnarly gash on the bridge of Fitzpatrick's nose.

brDe918.jpg
    I wish I could have a job getting paid as much as Matthew Berry gets paid to just make guesses and be wrong most of the time.

I have too many players in Dynasty Warriors to make a decision on who to start.

Yeah, I have the same problem.

Ugh... Joe Buck.

WOW! How the fuck did he drop that. I'm wondering if the shadows had anything to do with it

edited December 2015
    Odell....

It happens to the best of them from time to time but damn.

Raijin Quickfoot on
    I'm encouraged by how well he beat Norman though.

Really, Tom? Your defense is worst in the league, you're on your opponent's 40, its 4th and 1, and you punt it?

Really, Tom? Your defense is worst in the league, you're on your opponent's 40, its 4th and 1, and you punt it?

Playing the field position game.

I hate it.

• KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    punts are a tool of the devil

This discussion has been closed.