Options

50 Superb owls in the [NFL] thread - and Von Miller strip-sacked every one of them

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    There's no reason whatsoever Odell shouldn't be ejected

There's nothing to eject him for? He hasn't thrown a punch. He's been acting like an ass, but he hasn't been excessive. As the Pereira said, there's no limit to the amount of penalties you can get.

I wish he'd cut it out, but I don't think anything has warranted an ejection thus far.

Did you miss the helmet-to-helmet shot on Norman?

Helmet to helmet isn't an ejection in the rulebook, either.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Besides the thrown punch in the fight (not the first time he's punched someone during a game, see Bills):

He's a child

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    ODB is off his game today.

Coughlin will rip him a new asshole.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    He'll be fined, and deserve it.

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Pretty sure intentionally hitting players with helmet-to-helmet is an ejection. Usually only applies to the defense, but that was definitely targeting a player for injury.

hippofant on
  • Options
    hippofant wrote: »
    Pretty sure intentionally hitting players with helmet-to-helmet is an ejection. Usually only applies to the defense, but that was definitely targeting a player for injury.

That's only in college: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmet-to-helmet_collision#Rules_by_league

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I'm so pleased with KC's turnaround this season.

I thought we were going to be drafting in the top 5.

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    hippofant wrote: »

That's only in college: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmet-to-helmet_collision#Rules_by_league

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8040e157/article/nfl-telling-officials-to-eject-players-for-helmettohelmet-hits

(From 2007 though.)

Edit: From 2015 - http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14145831/tj-ward-denver-broncos-get-hefty-fine-punching-jeremy-maclin-sources

hippofant on
  • Options
    Ignoring a child
    Old man Hasselbeck vs Old man Weeden in Indy right now

Hasselbeck playing hurt too, so Weeden/Whitehurst for 1st is possible before the end of the game

It's happening

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Yeah and the college rule is pretty poorly enforced as it is.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Delanie Walker just murdered Patrick Chung.

• Options
    ODB is absolutely acting like a baby today. But I think Coughlin will be fixing that.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    TEDDY WITH FOUR

BEGINS GLOWING

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    If Coughlin were half the disciplinarian he pretends to be, he'd suspend him himself. But we know there's no chance that will happen.

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    There's that forcing the ball that I was talking about. Throw it the fuck away, Eli, shit.

• Options
    God dammit, Eli.

• Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Thanks for snuffing that momentum out Peanut. A little help from Eli of course.

E: WELP

SirToasty on
  • Options
    Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    mcp wrote: »
    I'm so pleased with KC's turnaround this season.

I thought we were going to be drafting in the top 5.

If only the afc south wasn't guaranteed a home playoff game. KC really needs Denver to go into a tailspin.

Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • Options
    Damn it, Arnold. Now you're doing mobile game commercials, too?

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    What the hell is even happening in this game?

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Jesus Christ... I'm glad I've been drinking.

• Options
    Cardiac Cats time

• Options
    SirToasty wrote: »
    Cardiac Cats time

You guys are still leading though

• Options
    SirToasty wrote: »
    Cardiac Cats time

You guys are still leading though

That doesn't make it not a cardiac cats situation.

• Options
    JPP has been huge in this game

• Options
    ODB! Dabbing!

• Options
    There we go! Stop acting like a baby and catch some balls!

• Options
    Texans win for the first time in Indy

Brandon Weeden makes positive history

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Why they haven't been throwing it to Beckham when he's in the slot covered by Finnigen I have no idea.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    That's getting overturned, but lol eli

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    That's a throw. Not even close.

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Man I definitely picked the right early game to watch.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    Poetic.

• Options
    Ahhhhhh

• Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    Being a Giants fan must be amazing. Two Super Bowl wins in the last ten years, your playmakers actually make real plays that don't involve rules being named after the player a season later, and you're almost always in the playoffs.

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    There is not enough beer in my house for this.

• Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    This game ends with Ginn either dropping or catching a long TD pass, right?

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Giants what are you doing stop that go away.

• Options
    I'm so glad I don't care about either of these teams because this game is a nightmare.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    YAY JUSTICE

This discussion has been closed.