Options

Look I can't bother people to be on Let's Place if we don't have a [Podcast Thread]

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    you know who doesn't have many good songs?

Freaking Aerosmith.

They have exactly one good one.

I hate all the rest of their music but I'll listen to Dream On Whenever.

Everyone says this but everyone's "one good song" is different

Dream On, Ragdoll, I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing, and Walk This Way are all pretty good

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    i like 0 aereosmith songs.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I love ac/dc

you continue to unimpress

Don't listen to him, buddy. I may not understand you, but I love you just the way you are.

<3

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    turtleant wrote: »
    I never want to hear another AC/DC song for the rest of my life.

Not even "Thunderstruck"?

Especially Thunderstruck. Or Highway to Hell. Or any of the other songs I had to listen too almost daily through highschool and the years after.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    holy shit you can be a woman with a Shibes head in Silent hill: My goth adventures in horrorland.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    holy shit you can be a woman with a Shibes head in Silent hill: My goth adventures in horrorland.

That game's biggest flaw by far is that it has the name Silent Hill attached to it

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular

That game's biggest flaw by far is that it has the name Silent Hill attached to it

I was about to say that it reads like some twisted Persona game, but that's just the Persona games.

13iepvv6o8ip.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    David_T wrote: »

I was about to say that it reads like some twisted Persona game, but that's just the Persona games.

wait what is this game tell me what this is

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Hey gang I had a podcast idea

I was thinking about Star Wars, as you do, and Star Wars books

And I don't think I've read a single good one?

Which makes me want to do a podcast where I read a Star Wars book a week (or something) and have someone else also read it so we can discuss it and try to find a good one

I'm worried there just wouldn't be one, though

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    What's this, two opportunities to rave about Matthew Stover in one day? Check out the Revenge of the Sith novelization, or Shatterpoint or Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor, or Traitor (although maybe jumping into a book smack in the middle of New Jedi Order would be confusing as hell so scratch that one even though it's my favorite).

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    YaYa wrote: »

wait what is this game tell me what this is

Silent Hill: Book of Memories

anyway i got one more in me tonight so me 'n Betgirl need some people to help out! @Chincymcchilla @Grey Ghost @look how many times i gotta at people

• Options
    What's this, two opportunities to rave about Matthew Stover in one day? Check out the Revenge of the Sith novelization, or Shatterpoint or Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor, or Traitor (although maybe jumping into a book smack in the middle of New Jedi Order would be confusing as hell so scratch that one even though it's my favorite).

I have read the Revenge of the Sith one! I remember liking it, but it's still, at its core, Revenge of the Sith

• Options

I have read the Revenge of the Sith one! I remember liking it, but it's still, at its core, Revenge of the Sith

There's elements of a good story in RotS that carries through in the book. But yeah, it's shackled to some really dumb stuff from the previous movies.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    hey @OmnipotentBagel come place with me 'n betgirl and zack 'n neotoma

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I'm right here!

• Options
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    whoa, I think skype crashed, hold on

• Options
    so far this paper doge has been a lot of effort.

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular

I believe the expression is "you can't polish a turd"

• Options
    doge.png ?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Kilroy wrote: »

I believe the expression is "you can't polish a turd"

Mythbusters actually busted this. They polished the hell out of that turd.

Edit: Speed I should be around Wednesday for Placing if you need people.

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular

Would you even say... much effort?

13iepvv6o8ip.png
  • Options

Would you even say... much effort?

very folding

wow.

seriously though, my ability to think in three dimensions is being challenged and i find this upsetting.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    a book a week is a hell of a lot

the only book-related podcast I know of is read it and weep, and they had to do books in parts until mission creep happened and they became a bit more movie and tv focused in what they discussed

atlus shrugged took them a whole month, and they use audiobooks to make things easier!

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I found this one, which you should definitely try later and absolutely does not look like something Satan thought of.
    design,dog,paper,papercraft-1df37dd27e70626a36c00d1f9af470d9_h.jpg

David_T on
    13iepvv6o8ip.png
  • Options
    i would rather die.

or play vitamin x.

• Options
    I found this one, which you should definitely try later and absolutely does not look like something Satan thought of.
    design,dog,paper,papercraft-1df37dd27e70626a36c00d1f9af470d9_h.jpg

This isn't so bad. I've seen unwrapped custom textures laid flat in 2D.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    edited December 2015
    After you guys finish that dog you can move to the next step in papercraft

860591016_4d3b460a3a.jpg

and

tumblr_nxx2btNZYW1rw2fpho1_1280.jpg

Bluedude152 on
    p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    the chibes has already moved me to tears, these others seek to destroy me on a fundamental level.

• Options
    Printer paper and elmers glue will do that to you

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVv3XzSe5Ks

Dan has gone too far this time. This level is disgusting.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    I want to see what happens if Dan tried to make a actual level instead of ......whatever causes these horrible creations

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    a book a week is a hell of a lot

the only book-related podcast I know of is read it and weep, and they had to do books in parts until mission creep happened and they became a bit more movie and tv focused in what they discussed

atlus shrugged took them a whole month, and they use audiobooks to make things easier!

Yeah that was definitely a TBD kind of estimate

Doing it a few chapters at a time would be much better

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I want to see what happens if THE ENTIRE MARIO MAKER COMMUNITY tried to make a actual level instead of ......whatever causes these horrible creations

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    there are plenty of "actual levels" on mario maker

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I want to see what happens if Dan tried to make a actual level instead of ......whatever causes these horrible creations

the second level he made for patrick was all execution and is actually really fun

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    Yes that actually

I am never buying that game because I dont wan't to play a million wannabe I want to be the guy levels

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Yes that actually

I am never buying that game because I dont wan't to play a million wannabe I want to be the guy levels

Then don't. You can exert complete and utter control over what you play on that game. Just ignore the flawed 100 Mario Challenge and just play good levels.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Do you even have that control when it comes to the random trawling? Otherwise you will have to find a trustworthy third party online database of Mario Maker levels that tags things properly

because it seems this exact same complaint except for stand still autolevels stands

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    there are plenty of "actual levels" on mario maker

they are poorly surfaced

liEt3nH.png
This discussion has been closed.