Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Early Onset Coot Disease

123457»

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    and sometimes you wish he'd shut up with the 'funny' commentary and just let you watch and listen.

• Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    So I'm starting to think the strip/his thoughts were colored by all the praise heaped on the game, as evidenced by this tweet:

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    It's also possible the strip/his thoughts are colored by sarcasm, jokes and humor in general.

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    So I'm starting to think the strip/his thoughts were colored by all the praise heaped on the game, as evidenced by this tweet:

Well, yeah, it does get to that point, where if you disagree with the consensus view, it's not allowed to be because you've considered the same evidence as everyone else but formed a different conclusion, it's because "you missed something" or "didn't get it", and people can't help but try to educate you. You either have to agree, or keep your mouth shut.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    What the hell is Firewatch?

• Options
    NamrokNamrok Registered User regular
    darleysam wrote: »
    cloudeagle wrote: »

Well, yeah, it does get to that point, where if you disagree with the consensus view, it's not allowed to be because you've considered the same evidence as everyone else but formed a different conclusion, it's because "you missed something" or "didn't get it", and people can't help but try to educate you. You either have to agree, or keep your mouth shut.

Don't forget about being accused of "punching down"! How dare someone voice their bad thoughts about an indie game! Don't you realize how damaging that could be to their sales? They need as much money as possible, and everyone needs to cheer them on and spend their money and tell their friends to buy it too.

Until they aren't indie anymore and it's "punching up".

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    forty wrote: »
    What the hell is Firewatch?

Walking Wyoming park ranger simulator.

Commander Zoom on