As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

My very first PAX

bobbybdennisbobbybdennis Registered User new member
This will be my very first pax, I was told about the events from a few friends that do streaming on twitch ( vernnotice and rolyat_doow) so I was pretty excited to learn and read up about these :) I have purchased my tickets and have a friend that I went to basic training with like 6 years ago that I can stay with, any Do's or don'ts I should be worried about when at PAX? I know I'd like to get a lot of pictures and maybe VLOG a little. Any tips :) ? Thank you in advance

-Bobbyb

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Which pax are you talking about? You might want to specify :) There are individual sections for each of the four paxen. East and South have big FAQ threads stickied in their sections.

• WellywokzWellywokz Registered User regular
    I always recommend knowing the layout of the convention as it is very important. Use the Guidebook app that PAX uses as it is a blessing and about all you need with live updates.