As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[sysadmin] I don't even work at your job and I'm already sick of your job.

1939495969799»

• Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    Naturally our hvac died during the company holiday party. Currently sitting in front of the mdf with a bunch of fans.

• SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Cog wrote: »
    I kinda like Okidata line printers, because they just fucking work.

Okidata 320 Turbo ftw. I have half a dozen at work and they're freakin tanks. Constantly printing and over the course of 15 years I've had exactly one up and shit the bed. Otherwise they die due to wear and tear.... after like 6 years.

Also, I just got a wide format printer for the office. Won't be heading to Kinkos for printing for plans anymore.

Bendery It Like BeckhamCog
  • wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    I hate wide format printers. I had such an awful experience with them at the last job. we had two of them and they constantly broke, and super expensive to repair.

XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
This discussion has been closed.