Options

Vaping is not a Crime: My Mod is TC and My Coils are DL

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    It's just water vapor, what, are you going to ban WATER next, hurr hurr hurr hurr

Please sign my petition to ban the dangerous chemical dihygrogen monoxide.

• Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    At one site I worked, my supervisor vaped in his office all the time

There was a company memo on the wall expressly forbidding vaping indoors

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    Fucking vape stores are like head shops and dispenseries in that they basically are run by 14 year olds

One of our clients at work is a vape store called Darth Vapor

jesus christ, joel

Grow up

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    Fucking vape stores are like head shops and dispenseries in that they basically are run by 14 year olds

jesus christ, joel

Grow up

Sounds like a cool guy to me. I bet he can do a kickflip.

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Never seen anyone be a cunt about their vaping. My ex used it to quit smoking after years and years. I have only ever had positive experiences with it.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I will be honest one of the reasons I am excited about cannabis legalisation in Canada is because I want to see professionally operated businesses run by mature adults put these gross dispenseries run by goobers out of business.

I should be able to get my product from a respectable establishment not a place literally called the Dank Bank.

It is me, I'm the grumpy old man.

Pony on
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I am going to be honest I was a little disappointed when cannabis wasn't legalized in Ohio.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    The vape shop I pass every day near my house is just called King Vapor which isn't bad I guess. It's got a really awkward picture of a stock photo model with an e-cig very obviously photoshopped in though.

What I like about KING VAPOR is that it's part of an amusing (to me at least) chain of businesses

HYDROPONICS (actual name, nothing else on the sign)
    Platinum Pawn
    Stashbox Smoke Shop
    King Vapor
    Always & Forever Bridal Boutique
    Pleasures N' Treasures (Adults Only)

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    edited January 2016

jesus christ, joel

Grow up

Never!

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    oh and then a Tim Hortons because this is Canada after all

• Options
    Weed might as well be legal here in CA. I've considered from time to time giving it a try for my anxiety, but I'm legit concerned about it becoming an issue for me, so I'd rather just avoid it altogether.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    About a year ago the lady who sat next to me in the dialysis clinic started bringing her vape in to use while she was getting treatment. She wasn't supposed to but she thought she was being sneaky I guess. A few times she dropped the eliquid container and it spilled all over and absolutely reeked. They finally threatened to kick her out if she didn't stop bringing it in.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    It's "the jerks". Any combination of:

- It's TECHNICALLY...
    - IT'S JUST WATER THERE'S NO ODOR!
    - Side effects? From what!?! It's just water!!!
    - A 3 cubic meter cloud of bubble-gum-scented fog machine crap where it shouldn't be

Will make the hate. I don't give a crap about the dude hanging out with the smokers who has the one that's glowing blue, not red. I give a crap about the dude who seems to be in a contest to make the nastiest, thickest cloud of crap he possibly can wherever he wants.

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    eliquid is just the silliest term.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Vaping seems like a great way to wean yourself off cigarettes, what with the near instant reduction of harmful chemical intake and the ability to more easily regulate the amount of nicotine in the fluid as opposed to changing which cigarettes you smoke.

Now, time for a grumpy old man rant:

It's still a toxic thing to be introducing to your body and nicotine is still SUPER addictive, so I'd like to see way more regulation of the industry.

And for those dinguses that are cosplaying steamtrains and blow massive clouds of vapour all over the place? C'mon, grow the fuck up. Nobody is impressed.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    My girlfriend uses stuff that smells like Cinnabon

So I'm pretty ok with it =p

• Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Yeah, the flavors I pick all are generally pleasant smelling. I've had a few people walk outside when I was vaping and be like, "What is that? It smells just like Skittles!"

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    It's just water vapor, what, are you going to ban WATER next, hurr hurr hurr hurr

Please sign my petition to ban the dangerous chemical dihygrogen monoxide.

I have this containment unit.

ede8uep82h7i.jpg

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    It look like a robot dick, cuh

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Has anyone made a MGSV e-cig model vape rig yet?

That seems like prime material for terrible nerds.

Didn't Huey Emmerich invent vaping in mgs-verse?

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    No, this is a robot dick.

latest?cb=20130621143315

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    I had a coworker who was repeatedly written up for vaping inside places he shouldn't. Including inside of customer's homes and businesses when he was installing equipment. And once, inside of our server room. When he got fired, even his best friend at the company was like "What took so long?!"

I get irrationally angry whenever I see vapers or smokers hanging out on the sidewalk near the hospital, often while hauling their oxygen tanks around, but then I have to remind myself what a nasty addiction it is. Unless there are enough of them to block the whole sidewalk and divert me onto the muddy grass to get around them. In that case, I hope the earth opens up to swallow them straight to Hell. But that's not really a vaping complaint any more, I'd be just as comfortable hating any large enough group of sidewalk loiterers until the end of time.

But yeah, my #1 complaint about vaping and vape culture is that it's attractive to kids. It's excellent that it's helping some people cut off nicotine forever, but I suspect the upwards trend in new users more than counters that.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    Where can I get one of these new-fangled electronic vaginas?

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    b9zfin8w5cr9.png

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Joolander wrote: »
    At one site I worked, my supervisor vaped in his office all the time

There was a company memo on the wall expressly forbidding vaping indoors

They do at work
    Several co workers and managers vape indoors
    There are signs in both Spanish and English telling people it's agianist city laws to Smoke and Vape indoors

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    I saw a lady vape up or whatever you'd call it in a boarding area in an airport once. It was a odd and no one stopped her which I found real weird.

I also know a guy with one of those $900 vaporizers but I don't think that's for tobacco. But jeeze what a lot of money to spend!

hash pens are the beeeesssttt

also, the thing about vaping is that it's been marketed, at least by some people, as being totally harmless in comparison to smoking cigarettes, and i think that's really irresponsible and wrong to do. i think most vaping enthusiasts are smart enough to not buy into that sort of hype, but you know there are some out there who just refuse to admit that their habit is still mighty unhealthy, regardless of if it's just nicotinated water vapor with some snickerdoodle flavoring or whatever.

also, personally, i'll take a good old-fashioned coffin nail over a fancy robo-wiener any day. gimme that tar, son!

• Options
    xfb3Wur.jpg

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    b9zfin8w5cr9.png

Finally!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Also that dog like like it's sucking on a robot's dick

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Also that dog like like it's sucking on a robot's dick

Vaping just looks like that.

Pull your robodong out, suckle tenderly upon it for a hot minute.

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular

NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNmH-rJd4BU

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
  • Options
    Lets all go to a vaping expo

i7ddsw9qztj4.jpg

Never before have I gone "UGHHHH" so reflexively

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Lets all go to a vaping expo

i7ddsw9qztj4.jpg

Never before have I gone "UGHHHH" so reflexively

pj471aee02se.jpg

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    Ughhhh

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    So, are there ones that just take plain water? I like the concept of mist, not so much the tobacco.

• Options
    I'll never understand why people think they look cool billowing smoke from their face holes like a fog machine

• Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    And just like that I want to go back to smoking.

No I don't.
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I'll never understand why people think they look cool billowing smoke from their face holes like a fog machine

...on second thought, yeah nevermind. I retract my question.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Probably isn't that much pretension to it for them (outside of those in anon masks)

billowing fog from their face holes like a fog machine

sounds like a fun silly thing, conceptually

edit
    Like I don't smoke, but the stuff Gandalf gets up to seems fun.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png