Options

[Super Best Friends Play] i have to arrest myself for honking my own dick

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    You guys tried to have a discussion with Casually Hardcore and look where it got you

You did this to yourselves

Look, I don't keep a list of "forumers likely to start shit." I didn't know. I didn't know.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    The Fight House.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I think we've failed to have a discussion with CH. Because I don't think he's directly responded to a post for two pages.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Let's talk about a subject that's less controversial.

Like Naruto.

Minigames for days.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    7r2wjeg.gif

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    That naruto game looks cool as heck

NeoToma on
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    NeoToma wrote: »
    That naruto game looks cool as heck

I only played the first one, but it was legit good, both as a game and at capturing the parts of the series that made it popular to begin with.

Though knowing how much more story they have to get through before this game ends I think it's going to end up being longer than they thought it would be.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    I'm starting to have that sudden Naruto moment Woolie and Pat had. I caught a commercial for one of theater Naruto fighting games, and damn if it didn't look cool. I know the show had plenty of issues, but I can't help but see the appeal in Super Saiyan God Naruto or whatever he is now.

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    I also don't like rap music and hoodies. They make me uncomfortable, please don't wear hoodies and play rape music around me or in the media u consume.

Man, if you can't sustain an argument without having a fucking breakdown like this maybe you should avoid arguments.

• Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    He's hokage now.

• Options
    Well, that's true, but that's a job description, like how Goku is simultaneously a Super Saiyan God and a stay at home (occasionally) dad.

• Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    Yes

YES

I BELIEVE IN THIS JUSTICE

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    YES!

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Yes

YES

I BELIEVE IN THIS JUSTICE

but is it YOUR JUSTICE

• Options
    Yeah! America!

• Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    All justice is my justice

Otherwise it would be injustice, which is bad

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Today, we are ALL the President of these Great United States

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    All justice is my justice

Otherwise it would be injustice, which is bad

Eh. It's a decent fighting game.

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    If the groundswell from this LP ends in Metal Wolf Chaos getting released in the West I am going to be staggered to the god damn floor

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Wyborn wrote: »
    If the groundswell from this LP ends in Metal Wolf Chaos getting released in the West I am going to be staggered to the god damn floor

We can only hope.

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    If they do and it sells gang busters. They would have to make a Metal McMuscles Wolf and deliver it to Matt in Canada. It will fire Maple Syrup, Mooses, and Pountin from its guns

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    The ultimate American game brought to you by the Japanese with support from the Canadians.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Crippl3 wrote: »

Why yes please take my money

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Is there a term equivalent to "otaku" for people who are into American culture (especially "fake" American culture like this glorious nonsense)?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Westaboo?

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Americankin.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Enlong wrote: »
    Americankin.

'Muri-kin?

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    I'm really happy I read all of Naruto. Because when screenshots for that new game showed up, and Sasuke looked like a fucking wandering hobo, people everywhere commented like, "why does Sasuke look like a fucking wandering hobo?" And I could be like,
    "Because he became a fucking wandering hobo!" He spent like a decade neglecting his wife and daughter! He refuses to use phones! When people get his fucking pigeon-mail, they're like, "Why's he gotta be such a fucking weirdo? Pick up the phone."
    And his stupid, magic eyepowers became a Dix-Neuf-style Buster Machine, with guns and everything.
    Similar to Naruto's giant fox-mecha.

And Naruto plays tag or something with his son, bystanders going "Who uses that technique on a fucking child?"

And Shikamaru becomes Naruto's handler, or adult babysitter.

And eventually, after beating the third hokage and (much later) fully healing the injuries from that fight, Orochimaru is like, "Eh. I've done everything I wanted. Nah, I'm good, see you later!" And just stops being a villain. At the end of the series, he's just friendly Uncle Science who lives in a bunker in the woods, and trades his warlock-lair for a semi-respectable biology-lab, with staff who are treated like people, and Leaf-government can go, "OK, we found something weird. That Dr. Orochimaru is a big weirdo, so let's call him in for a brief CSI-tangent.

Aaaaaa, it's the bessst.

• Options
    PLA wrote: »
    I'm really happy I read all of Naruto. Because when screenshots for that new game showed up, and Sasuke looked like a fucking wandering hobo, people everywhere commented like, "why does Sasuke look like a fucking wandering hobo?" And I could be like,
    "Because he became a fucking wandering hobo!" He spent like a decade neglecting his wife and daughter! He refuses to use phones! When people get his fucking pigeon-mail, they're like, "Why's he gotta be such a fucking weirdo? Pick up the phone."
    And his stupid, magic eyepowers became a Dix-Neuf-style Buster Machine, with guns and everything.

And Naruto plays tag or something with his son, bystanders going "Who uses that technique on a fucking child?"

And eventually, after beating the third hokage and (much later) fully healing the injuries from that fight, Orochimaru is like, "Eh. I've done everything I wanted. Nah, I'm good, see you later!" And just stops being a villain. At the end of the series, he's just friendly Uncle Science who lives in a bunker in the woods, and trades his warlock-lair for a semi-respectable biology-lab, with staff who are treated like people, and Leaf-government can go, "OK, we found something weird. That Dr. Orochimaru is a big weirdo, so let's call him in for a brief CSI-tangent.

Aaaaaa, it's the bessst.

Good god AHAHAHAH. That's the best.

• Options
    Is there a term equivalent to "otaku" for people who are into American culture (especially "fake" American culture like this glorious nonsense)?

Japanese.

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Kojima

• Options

Aaaaaa, it's the bessst.

Geth, kick @PLA

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative A steak!. @PLA banned from this thread.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Not an anime thread, bro!

EDIT - Oh man I forgot about the redesign.

A duck! on
  • Options
    A steak! wrote: »
    Oh man I forgot about the redesign.

I had no idea there was one until just now. It's amazing.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Hrm

• Options
    Holy shit that's great

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular

Japanese.

God damn

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    PLA died for a noble cause

This discussion has been closed.