As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Trailers from [Chat]

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    ronya wrote: »
    A rebel [chat]!

The pretender has seized control.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    I've been moping today. I should sleep.

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Wash wrote: »
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Wash wrote: »
    daaaang
    LiCt26v.jpg

I mean, our ruling party is shit and definitely deserves it, but dang

the way he's holding that pig, for a second I thought that was supposed to be Cameron

nah it's because one of the several bad PR things about denmark these days is how several towns instituted mandatory pork on menus as part of the culture war against muslims

wow that's gross

to be clear, they're not forcing muslims to eat pork, they are just forcing like kindergartens etc to offer it

which even if nothing else is bad and contrary also to their own ideology in being an attack on decentralized democracy

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Finally finished off Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

Was fun but sorta short although not by todays definition of an rts I guess.

If you loved Homeworld highly recommend picking it up. If you liked Homeworld still highly recommend you pick it up but wait for a steam sale.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    I've been moping today. I should sleep.

At least your floors should be clean...

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

Of course the actual statistics have been blown completely out of proportion

Of course

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Tonight's dinner was fried rice with scallops and XO sauce

I messed up with the rice yesterday and it ended up being kinda gluggy, which detracted from the overall presentation, but overall a pretty good dish that I can only improve in making

also made today were some granola bars that are in no way healthier than whatever they package in the supermarket, but at least I know exactly what went into 'em

• Options
    Finished Mad Dogs. It's good.

• Options
    DAN

• Options
    I CLEANED THE FLOORS YESTERDAY DAN

• Options
    Yes?

:)

• Options
    You and your semi-smugvatar.

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Tonight's dinner was fried rice with scallops and XO sauce

I messed up with the rice yesterday and it ended up being kinda gluggy, which detracted from the overall presentation, but overall a pretty good dish that I can only improve in making

also made today were some granola bars that are in no way healthier than whatever they package in the supermarket, but at least I know exactly what went into 'em

Scallops are so good

I wish you got like twice the meat you end up with after cooking but still

so good

• Options
    I really really like it. The beard, the jaunty angle, the slightly unhinged look in the eyes.

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    They've released Battles Without Honor and Humanity on a 13 disc limited edition blu-ray and it's hella expensive but so tempting

There is no question that I won't be picking it up, but the price keeps rising on Canadian amazon and I feel it will only get further from my reach

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I can get you a copy of Battles Without Honor and Huge Manatees for five bucks on the sly

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular

Of course

the really 'fun' thing is this round of the pork wars started when the minister of integration told a story about a kindergarten that had banned pork which meant that little Sophia or whatever couldn't go there as her parents wanted, because she just liked ham too much (wtf does she need ham for every meal, can't she eat it at home?)

this story turned out to be completely untrue, 'an anecdote from friends that thee minister had told without checking its veracity, sorry.' Or just, you know, a complete fucking fabrication you unrepentantly mendacious sociopath.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Bogart I finally got some Netrunner in tonight, the first time in five or six weeks. Neither of us could remember how our last decks worked so we spent an hour sitting down building new ones.

My Hayley Kaplan lost to his Replicating Perfection 6-6 when I got greedy and didn't draw up enough to soak one last point of net damage. Then my Haarpsichord beat his Maxx 6-6 with a double Scorched Earth. I ought to have won 8-4 but I played too conservatively right before he cashed in a Kati and a Bank Job for enough credits to swamp me for the rest of the game. Luckily I had Midseasons and the Scorcheds in hand so all was well that ended well.

@Jacobkosh Glad to hear you're getting some rl Netrunner. I am a big fan of scorching people with Haarp, and the 24/7 deck that's been doing the rounds is powerful stuff. I ran a Haarp kill deck before that card came out and just piled up money with agendas like Profiteering and cards like Restructure until I had the kill combo in hand and then blew their house up. A delight, though Film Critic spoiled my fun somewhat.

24/7 helps avoid that by not relying on tracing the runner at all, instead relying on an early Breaking News score and one other score to go along with it. Then, when you've got the kill combo in hand you can play 24/7, sacrifice the non-Breaking News agenda to put two tags on the runner, and then burn their house down without ever actually running a trace. It's tremendously powerful and difficult to defend against without getting Film Critic and/or Plascretes out early.

• Options

Of course

the really 'fun' thing is this round of the pork wars started when the minister of integration told a story about a kindergarten that had banned pork which meant that little Sophia or whatever couldn't go there as her parents wanted, because she just liked ham too much (wtf does she need ham for every meal, can't she eat it at home?)

this story turned out to be completely untrue, 'an anecdote from friends that thee minister had told without checking its veracity, sorry.' Or just, you know, a complete fucking fabrication you unrepentantly mendacious sociopath.

I wish a like-for-like retraction system for boolsheet existed.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    it is a 30 minute, £6 pound train journey

why am i not staying in brighton literally every time i'm in london

london is awful and sad

• Options

Of course

Battle With Dishonor and Mendacity.

• Options
    Yet more evidence that Lord Sugar is better than Trump

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The lady at the student loans call centre was super helpful but I think she must deal with identical "I don't have a customer reference number" calls all day every day

Protip: don't ask for a customer reference number if all correspondence has three different numbers on it and none of them are referred to as a customer reference number

Bonus pro tip: don't ask for an eleven digit number when all three of those numbers are alphanumeric and longer than eleven characters

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Super bonus pro tip: Asking for numbers means you are a Counter-Reactionary traitor to France and must be dealt with as per the instructions of Robespierre.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    also how can people be discussing Disney songs from last chat

no I'll Make a Man Out of You
    no Hakuna Matata
    no Under the Sea? wtf

• Options
    Because the category was the best Disney songs. I haven't seen Mulan but those other two aren't even the best songs from their respective films.

• Options
    Didn't the whole Flat Earth thing come from the Renaissance where opponents of the Church were using it to criticize the Church's stance on science?

If so, that's like the ultimate Poe.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    knitdan wrote: »
    They are an ecosystem unto themselves and I will not hear this slander read this libel against the noble sloth.

They are dumb and awkward and don't care if people handle them.

They're tree cows. Algae moth infested tree cows.
    Ahem

• Options
    Orphane wrote: »
    also how can people be discussing Disney songs from last chat

no I'll Make a Man Out of You
    no Hakuna Matata
    no Under the Sea? wtf

Wish Upon A Star
    Gaston
    Circle of Life
    Hellfire
    Go the Distance
    Friends on the Other Side

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Tarzan is such an underrated soundtrack man

• Options
    Tarzan is such an underrated soundtrack man

I dig Strangers Like Me

• Options
    Bundys Bundled, Bungled!

• Options
    Bundys Bundled, Bungled!

Someone died, dude.

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    Bundys Bundled, Bungled!

Someone died, dude.

...Welp, I'm a goose. Sorry. :(

• Options
    venstre, our ruling party is real mad about that cartoon from the guardian

'tasteless, poor, terrible' etc

venstre was one of the right of centre parties whose response to the Muhammad cartoon crisis was just screaming 'freedom of speech' over and over

*lols forever*

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    On a total random note I have seen the before and after of a Brazilian butt lift and damn,

morpheus.jpeg
    show me

If you go to TMZ and scroll down just a bit you can see it but like the after like just after surgery its not gross but its not pretty.

Id post it but they are bare butt.

EDIT: Its 2 posts after the little person stripper

There are in fact two before and after photos apparently from two different teen mom stars in two different articles

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Also real talk Tarzan is savage Clayton gets fucking REKT.

This discussion has been closed.