As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[steam] thread: Aliens. Superhereos. Mayo. Games for all!

1939495969799»

• Options
    rikdalyrikdaly Registered User regular
    my scores aren't all that good since the leaderboard reset, I'll get back into it one day :)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    rikdaly wrote: »
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    New Weekly Bundle:
    R2dLBqE.jpg

I'm assuming this comes as 1 key per tier but if anyone picks it up, I would be curious to know. I only have 2 of the tables or packs listed so this would be a worthwhile bundle if I feel like pinballing again.

@Ed Gruberman I just picked it up for some of the tables I'm missing, it's all separate keys. The packs are 1 key for those tables

And now I know I'm buying it when I get home. Awesome.

EDIT: I take it all back, I own all of those packs already. I really need to put more time into Pinball FX 2.

jclast on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Huh, Rise of the Tomb Raider is already 20% off.

• Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular

1) That's awesome.
    2) It needs to be a lot more % off before my sweet sweet hat and shades money can buy it.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    jclast wrote: »

1) That's awesome.
    2) It needs to be a lot more % off before my sweet sweet hat and shades money can buy it.

I was lucky enough to nab it during that pricing mistake a few weeks ago and started it this weekend. Pretty amazing so far (even if I have to go to the Internet to figure out how to do things like get Lara to drop off a rope she's just shimmied up.)

And the folks around here who have been saying how good the game looks were not wrong. :)

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »
    Aistan wrote: »
    Is Final Fantasy 13-3 worth $10? I've somehow managed to go this entire time without actually reading or seeing anything about that game. I loved 13, and gave up on 13-2 after a few hours when the characters were stupid and terrible and the combat system I loved in 13 was ruined by having the third slot be taken up by pokemon.

The few things i've read about it it seems kind of like Majora's Mask? I want to know how accurate that is because if so that's enough to get me to buy it on its own.

As someone who played all three parts of 13, yeah, I'd say so. But if you didn't finish 13-2 then read up on what happened in that beforehand because HOLY SHIT will you be completely lost otherwise. The Majora's Mask thing is presumably that the game has a real-time time limit to complete it in before the world ends, and you start again with all your stuff if you fail, but it's much more lenient than MM, and quite viable to get everything necessary done on a first try.

So... I just looked it up, and if i'm understanding this right then:
    Everything Serah and Noel did in the second game resulted in a timeline where the bad guy is set up to destroy everything, and Lightning has to fix it all. Basically they are the universe's biggest fuckups. That falls right in line with what I had seen of them before I gave up on the game, yeah.

That's not quite it.
    They almost fixed everything, then at the last minute Caius forces Noel to kill him, which Because Reasons allows chaos to escape and destroy most of the universe. So god decides to wipeout what's left and start again, and sends Lightning to save as many people's souls to be reborn on the new world as possible in the few days left.

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1INKH_iBak8

GIVE IT TO ME NOW!

EDIT: Also, it has a release date of June.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    New Weekly Bundle:
    R2dLBqE.jpg

My e-mail client literally popped up an e-mail from humble bundle about this very deal right as I scrolled to your post.

It was... confusing.

This discussion has been closed.