As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pre-PAX Pig Roast FULL! Weds April 20th @ 7 PM!

2»

• KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    Will do, Veta! You are next in line on wait list. :-)

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    @Karoneth - I'm in Boston, are you? I can give you $ this week.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    Sorry, no, I'm in NJ. You can paypal me or mail me a check if you prefer, if you need info on either method let me know. I should have at least given you my paypal info previously in a PM. Thanks!

The person who just paid me today, Mr. B, please reply or PM me so I know who is paid up. Thank you!

Two more weeks to get your payments in and then I call the venue to confirm our numbers based upon who has paid by that time. (we already have reservation for 20). Hope you can all still make it, flights worked out etc!

• KilonumKilonum [E] Somewhere near BostonRegistered User regular
    Unfortunately, I have to cancel due to a semi-unforeseen financial issue.

JfqWFk8.png
    Sorry to hear Kilonum!
    Veta, you are going!

Updated OP. We have just over a week for the rest of you to get your payments in, I hope you can still all go!

• aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    @karoneth @rickyhealey is travelling with me ... We will attend to this soon

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
    Thanks! If you or anyone else needs more time to pay just PM me, the main thing I need is a commitment to attend the event prior to April 5th so I can give the total to the restaurant so they know what size pig and how much food is needed or whatever. By requesting payment by then, that solidifies the commitment and ensures I don't get stuck paying for unused seats as we have nobody on the wait list.

• DeathNTaxesDeathNTaxes Registered User regular
    Late to the game saying this, but really looking forward to this. Thanks for putting it together!

I'll be happy to add you to the waitlist, Death! As some folks haven't paid yet there might still be an opening for you. I will send you a PM if a spot opens.

• ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Death is my +1.

OK, apologies! Will see you in a few weeks then, Death!

No worries! He's late to the posting party.

• Rogue_hunterRogue_hunter Breaks Through Brick Walls Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out as it's getting unlikely I'll have the time off for PAX East, or if I do actually have the time to get there Wednesday. Enjoy everyone!

PlayStation Network: Rogue_hunter
    Steam: Rogue_hunter
    Games for Windows Live: Roguality
    Google+
    Twitter
    Thanks for letting me know, Rogue!
    Attention Everyone: We now have one seat free for one of the best dinners you will have in April, the Pre-Pax PIG ROAST!
    Please reply ASAP to grab your seat!

Last chance to get in on this fantastic dinner! You have until midnight on Monday, April 4th to confirm you wish to go and pay to get the last seat, so please reply or PM me if you want in. Thank you!

Hello Everyone!
    I confirmed our reservation is now only for 19, and confirmed the food allergies present for our group. The good news is I can still make changes up until the 15th and be able to get it to them on time. So if you still want to go but have not posted here, simply post and get me payment on or before the 15th of April and we should be able to fit you in, we have one opening right now. Thank You!

Thanks for the update...no allergies here! So looking forward to this :)

yaw2fvj19apc.jpg

Hmmmm that a Lord of the Flies reference ? .... Omg what have signed up for, lol

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
    "Kill the pig! Cut his throat! Kill the pig! Bash him in!" - The boys

"Alas, poor Piggy. I knew him well." - Shakespeare

We still have room for one more, folks! Let me know if you are hungry for pig and want the spot!

• legolego Registered User regular
    Ooh, I saw this and thought you were full! Sign me up. Super interested.

PAX East since 2013, PAX West since 2016
    Awesome Lego! Will send you a PM. Notice, we are now FULL but I will still take names for a waiting list in the event of a last minute cancellation. We still have another week to get them a final tally.

I just called Citizens and re-confirmed our reservation is good and increased the total to 20. So we are all set until the 20th unless anyone has any questions or wishes to be added to the wait list. On a side note, parking might be tight if there is a game that night, so you may wish to take public transport etc if you can. See you all there at 7:00 PM!

• Zer0Zer0 Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Karoneth wrote: »
    I just called Citizens and re-confirmed our reservation is good and increased the total to 20. So we are all set until the 20th unless anyone has any questions or wishes to be added to the wait list. On a side note, parking might be tight if there is a game that night, so you may wish to take public transport etc if you can. See you all there at 7:00 PM!
    I'm not attending the event, but I'm local and I thought you may want to know that there IS a game at Fenway on the 20th, at 7:00 pm, so your advice to take the T is highly recommended... And if you're drunk enough going home, you might even blend in with everyone else on the train. :P

We have one spot left now due to a last minute cancellation, I am sad to report! Please reply if you can go, and I'll PM you to work out payment details.

m3cpokmrn6rn.jpeg

"Here piggy, piggy"...5 days to go!

Still a spot left folks, which is rare, don't let it go to waste! PM me to take the spot, I'll be checking the forums up until Tuesday afternoon.

davedismyname took the last spot. See you in two days!

Thanks to everyone who attended!
    Sadly we had a few folks forget what day it was. I am very sorry they missed what was an incredible meal and we did wait 45 minutes for them to show. For future roasts, I'll put a 30 minute deadline on arrival unless you alert me you are running late, so it doesn't hold up the meal. Otherwise, everything went very well and I plan on running this again next year, if that is OK with Trinistand. Some pics from our awesome meal!
    cpxcehdolznr.jpg
    1p3mq3iew21i.jpg
    1eeplzy4z0jk.jpg
    fizkqgg61mhc.jpg

Thanks for setting it all up @Karoneth !! It was a terrific time.

You're welcome! One last photo I missed: txi1ttu11gsz.jpg

It was soooo good. I'm looking forward to getting a chance to attend next year! Thanks for putting it together.

Thx for all the effort put in @Karoneth. As the forgetful one I was some bummed to miss this (still kicking myself) but really appreciate you guys going above and beyond. I would never have intended for you guys to wait for us. I think your idea on a cutoff is a good one since I certainly would not wish to ruin someone else's experience due to my own stupidity. Thx again for organizing this.

And I am so sorry you missed it this year, Abby! As you know I was even talking about it at the pre-pax dinner. When I start next year I will add you in by default unless you tell me you can't go, so you don't miss out on your chance to attend. :-)