As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[TV]Funky Cold Medina

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Adult Swim announced its full line up of new shows/specials for this year:
    Robot Chicken: The Walking Dead Special

In keeping with the tradition of working with major franchises such as Star Wars and the DC Comics universe, the Emmy®-winning team behind Robot Chicken joins forces with the creators of The Walking Dead to bring fans an all new and extra bloody half-hour special. Robot Chicken creators Seth Green and Matthew Senreich and their Stoopid Buddy Stoodios partners, John Harvatine IV and Eric Towner, will bring an animated zombie apocalypse to Adult Swim with The Walking Dead's creator/executive producer Robert Kirkman and showrunner/executive producer/writer Scott M. Gimple.

Montana James

In this half-hour live-action special, adventure has one name, Montana James. Follow our feathered-cap-wearing explorer on another one of his rip-roaring syndicated television odysseys. This time Montana is on the hunt for the coveted Holy Grail Cup, but watch out Montana, the Order of the Red Arm Band is on your tail again! Created by Nick Corirossi and Charles Ingram, and produced by Funny Or Die."

Mr. Neighbor's House

Mr. Neighbor's House is a half-hour, live-action children's show hosted by Brian Huskey (Childrens Hospital, Veep). He's like any other host of kids programming, except that he is barely able to contain the suppressed rage boiling underneath his quiet demeanor. From the safe confines of his home, he throws to various "educational" vignettes: puppets, animation, stop motion, spoken word and mixed medium elements that all blend together into one half-hour special… that is NOT for kids. Mr. Neighbor's House was created by Huskey, Jason Mantzoukas (Childrens Hospital, The League), and Jesse Falcon, who also serve as executive producers with Rob Corddry (Childrens Hospital, Hot Tub Time Machine).

Brett Gelman's Dinner in America

For the third installment in their "Dinner" series of half-hour specials, Brett Gelman and director Jason Woliner present Brett Gelman's Dinner in America, an exploration of the racial problem in this country. The premise is simple: A roundtable discussion in which Brett attempts to engage four distinguished actors – Loretta Devine (The Carmichael Show), Shareeka Epps (Half Nelson), Joe Morton (Scandal) and Mack Wilds (The Wire) – in an open forum on racism. But as his motives are questioned and the guests refuse to respond in the way that he had hoped, this misbegotten exercise in "doing good" soon goes very, very wrong. Subverting and then bounding past the conventions of "awkward comedy" and becoming something wholly unique, Brett Gelman's Dinner in America is unflinching, confrontational and unlike anything previously broadcast on television. Created and written by Gelman and Woliner and produced by Abso Lutely Productions.

Samurai Jack

After 12 years, Jack is back. Original creator and executive producer Genndy Tartakovsky continues the epic story of Samurai Jack with a new season of half-hour episodes.

Dream Corp, LLC

Dream Corp, LLC is an absurd workplace comedy set in a neglected dream therapy facility. Each week, viewers will watch as a rotating cast of desperate patients have their dreams recorded and analyzed by Dream Corp's absent-minded professor, Dr. Roberts (Jon Gries), and his team of unremarkable scientists. Dream Corp, LLC is created by Daniel Stessen (The Gold Sparrow) and executive-produced by alums of both American and British versions of The Office, John Krasinski and Stephen Merchant, as well as Krasinski's Sunday Night partner Allyson Seeger.

Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace

This quarter-hour live-action comedy series features sketch comedy troupe Million Dollar Extreme. A super pure tragicomedy rosary of pious prayers bringing unity, joy and excellent living to the people of all sizes, sexualities and colors, this series stars misandrous comedioterrorists Sam Hyde, Nick Rochefort, Charls Carroll, and is directed by Andrew Ruse. World Peace will unlock your closeted bigoted imagination, toss your inherent racism into the burning trash and cleanse your intolerant spirit with pure unapologetic American comedy. Open your eyes or you'll get thumb goggles, for what naive slob expects hemlock medicine to taste of milkshake? For the record, none of us plan on killing ourselves, and if we do it's CIA or Mossad.

Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio

A new quarter-hour animated sketch show created by Brad Neely (China, IL), Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio features a collection of frenetic one-off bits, shorts and songs, all filtered through Neely's signature visual style. Beware however, as this show hates you. Neely and Daniel Weidenfeld serve as executive producers, with Dave Newberg as co-executive producer and Titmouse, Inc. producing.

Decker: Unclassified

A successful web series and an action-packed powerhouse, Decker: Unclassified follows Agent Jack Decker as he subverts terrorist plots against his beloved America. Joined by ally and master code breaker Agent Jonathan Kington, the two navigate evils both foreign and domestic threatening a once great nation. The series was created by and stars Tim Heidecker and Gregg Turkington, and is produced by Abso Lutely Productions.

FLCL

Created in 2000, FLCL told the tale of Naota, a 12-year-old boy who met a woman that would forever change his life…whether he liked it or not. Sixteen years later, Adult Swim and legendary animation studio Production I.G (Ghost in the Shell) are creating two new six-episode seasons to continue the tale, which will premiere in Adult Swim's Toonami block. In the new season of FLCL, many years have passed since Naota and Haruhara Haruko shared their adventure together. Meanwhile, the war between the two entities known as Medical Mechanica and Fraternity rages across the galaxy. Enter Hidomi, a young teenaged girl who believes there is nothing amazing to expect from her average life, until one day a new teacher named Haruko arrives at her school. Soon enough, Medical Mechanica is attacking her town and Hidomi discovers a secret within her that could save everyone, a secret that only Haruko can unlock. Back for the new season is FLCL series creator Kazuya Tsurumaki, serving as supervisor with director Hideto Iwai (Last Dinner).

Art Prison

In this half-hour live-action pilot, talented convicts vie for one last shot at success inside a Prison for the Performing Arts because they have to. Created by Tom Kauffman (Rick and Morty) and Paul Isakson, who serve as executive producers with Dan Harmon (Community, Rick and Morty), this pilot is being produced by Starburns Industries.

Lazor Wulf

This quarter-hour animated pilot follows a wolf who carries a laser on his back and believes that love has no limit, that wearing do-rags gives you power and that Gawd is a lie. It was created by Henry Bonsu and written/executive-produced by Bonsu and Daniel Weidenfeld (China, IL).

Chuck Deuce

A half-hour animated masterpiece written by Lars Kenseth about Chuck, Chuck Deuce is about a NorCal slacktivist/surfer who paddles out to carve mavericks, when – GAH-DOOSH! – a giant wave crushes him. Three weeks later, he walks ashore with no idea where he's been, how he survived, or why his brain is now ravaged by hallucinations – everything from conjoined CIA agents, talking sex dolls, and sock puppet headed freaks. Like his herpes, Chuck ignores it and returns to his daily grind of violating nudity bans, protesting decency laws and skirting home-yak-milking statutes in his native Santa Cruz. But the question persists, what happened to Chuck out there... and is it really over? Chuck Deuce is executive produced by creator Chioke 'Stretch' McCoy and Matt Iles, with Jenn Tolman serving as producer.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Joshmvii wrote: »
    @Poorochondriac Survivor!
    Saw the Joe medevac coming, poor guy. Loving this final 4 though. I thought Michele, Cydney, and Aubry all had pretty fantastic episodes with their social games, and Cydney's immaculate perception to pick up on things. When Aubry came back from reward and immediately had Tai crying about how hard the game was, it was just fantastic.

Can't wait to see how the finale plays out. I am predicting a Michele win as she's gotten the most clean "under the radar hasn't made mistakes" edit, but if Aubry wins her first immunity challenge of the season in the finale to become the 7th individual winner post merge, and goes on to win after losing her 2 closest allies in the game, it'll be a great story too. Cydney would be a great winner too IMO. Tai is drawing dead, which is funny considering he was seen as a lock to never sniff the end early on with how charming he was. He's just very bad at Survivor.

Props to the editors for giving us multiple "I'm not going home with an idol in my pocket" quotes from Tai to make us think he was getting blindsided with it, only to have him in fact go home with an idol in his pocket just because he can't play it any more.

No idols played the whole season, first time in like 15 seasons or whenever since Tocantins.

Also, Redmond has revealed the cast of s33 other than 1 guy. Hopefully that 1 guy is a POC because right now it's 100% white dudes, but I am psyched there are 5 women of color. Also, I fear the theme of the season is going to be about people's religions, which I think would be bad, probably 2nd only to Cook Islands and it's awful race wars theme that almost killed the show.

http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-season-33-cast-11844
    Definitely a solid final four. Not often that everybody deserves to be there, and everybody is a decent human being. I'm totally fine with any of them winning, which is nice. Shame that Joe (literally) beefed it, but his absence makes the final strategic decisions infinitely more complex and interesting.

Agreed on Cydney's powers of observation - she has had an immediate, correct read on every social move this game, it feels like. She hasn't always capitalized on that insight, but her perception is seriously top notch. I can easily see her or Aubry winning.

Have to respectfully disagree on Michelle, though. She's played a clean game, yeah, but she's so flat and affectless. I have a really hard time picturing a compelling final tribal appearance from her. Maybe l'll be wrong, and I wouldn't mind if I am, but I don't see her as having that unique spark that the winners typically do.

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    Joshmvii wrote: »
    @Poorochondriac Survivor!
    Saw the Joe medevac coming, poor guy. Loving this final 4 though. I thought Michele, Cydney, and Aubry all had pretty fantastic episodes with their social games, and Cydney's immaculate perception to pick up on things. When Aubry came back from reward and immediately had Tai crying about how hard the game was, it was just fantastic.

Can't wait to see how the finale plays out. I am predicting a Michele win as she's gotten the most clean "under the radar hasn't made mistakes" edit, but if Aubry wins her first immunity challenge of the season in the finale to become the 7th individual winner post merge, and goes on to win after losing her 2 closest allies in the game, it'll be a great story too. Cydney would be a great winner too IMO. Tai is drawing dead, which is funny considering he was seen as a lock to never sniff the end early on with how charming he was. He's just very bad at Survivor.

Props to the editors for giving us multiple "I'm not going home with an idol in my pocket" quotes from Tai to make us think he was getting blindsided with it, only to have him in fact go home with an idol in his pocket just because he can't play it any more.

No idols played the whole season, first time in like 15 seasons or whenever since Tocantins.

Also, Redmond has revealed the cast of s33 other than 1 guy. Hopefully that 1 guy is a POC because right now it's 100% white dudes, but I am psyched there are 5 women of color. Also, I fear the theme of the season is going to be about people's religions, which I think would be bad, probably 2nd only to Cook Islands and it's awful race wars theme that almost killed the show.

http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-season-33-cast-11844
    Definitely a solid final four. Not often that everybody deserves to be there, and everybody is a decent human being. I'm totally fine with any of them winning, which is nice. Shame that Joe (literally) beefed it, but his absence makes the final strategic decisions infinitely more complex and interesting.

Agreed on Cydney's powers of observation - she has had an immediate, correct read on every social move this game, it feels like. She hasn't always capitalized on that insight, but her perception is seriously top notch. I can easily see her or Aubry winning.

Have to respectfully disagree on Michelle, though. She's played a clean game, yeah, but she's so flat and affectless. I have a really hard time picturing a bit compelling final tribal appearance from here. Maybe l'll be wrong, and I wouldn't mind if I am, but I don't see her as having that unique spark that the winners typically do.
    Agreed, I like this whole final four, even if Tai is probably drawing dead. Poor guy just isn't a great survivor player, even if he is a sweetheart. At least this F4 doesn't have any goats that are just assholes and what not.

I am hoping for an Aubry or Cydney win. My feelings about Michele are the unfortunate side effect of being too much of a super fan of the game and how they edit their stories. Michele has been getting a prototypical female UTR winner edit since day 1, starting with her episode 1 winner quote about using her skills as a bartender to all those confessionals we saw pre-merge reminding us that she's aware of what's going on around her despite the fact they seemed to have no context.

I really like Michele because I have a ton of respect for UTR games, probably because fans often don't respect them as much as I think they should. Everybody always wants to see people driving strategy and making "big moves," but things like Michele realizing that Scot/Jason were a sinking ship and sticking with Aubry/Cydney instead of making the mistake Julia did to go with them is an important move. And her being left out of the Scot vote and instead of blowing up and feeling spurned, immediately doing damage control to keep herself in the game and in a good spot with Aubry and Cydney.

Hell, look at last night. Even without the medevac, you'd think she's a target, but Aubry was going to gun for Cydney instead. Being able to keep the target off yourself while also having decent/good relationships with jurors is a great way to win. Now I don't think Michele could beat Aubry against this jury, but I do think she'd mop the floor with Tai, and I think she might actually beat Cydney too, because Cydney lost Jason and Scot's votes, while Michele didn't do anything to make them bitter towards her.

My personal hope is that Aubry or Cydney wins, but I'll be happy with any of the remaining women winning. I think those 3 plus Neal are the best players this season had, and Neal couldn't outlast. =)

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I can't believe Adult Swim is actually going to start AIRING Decker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0xTsBTVxRM

It's Tim Heidecker, having perfected his Steven Seagal Face, doing an extremely stupid action series

It used to just be on YouTube

but no really, his Steven Seagal look is SO GOOD

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    On Survivor
    Very interesting final four. I understand why Aubrey would try to get rid of Cydney - she probably feels like she has a better shot at beating Michelle in any last competition and I think Cyd will have pretty widespread jury support. It's really a coin toss as to who you'd rather sit next to, so taking out the bigger physical threat makes complete sense.

Unless things change, this could be one of the more split jury votes in recent seasons. I could see Cyd's former brawn group going to bat for her and the brains pushing for Aubrey.

• Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    On Survivor
    Very interesting final four. I understand why Aubrey would try to get rid of Cydney - she probably feels like she has a better shot at beating Michelle in any last competition and I think Cyd will have pretty widespread jury support. It's really a coin toss as to who you'd rather sit next to, so taking out the bigger physical threat makes complete sense.

Unless things change, this could be one of the more split jury votes in recent seasons. I could see Cyd's former brawn group going to bat for her and the brains pushing for Aubrey.
    I just think Aubry finally woke up to the fact that Cydney has been right there with her making all the same moves, except Cydney can argue that she's the one who was driving a lot of those decisions. As for the jury, I don't think Cydney has brawn support on the jury at all. Scot and Jason both really don't like Cydney after she flipped away from them, because they didn't recognize that it was a good play by her even though they'll admit they were going to cut her loose. Conversely, they both seem to really respect Aubry's game.

I really hope we end up with an advantage challenge or something in the finale and it still ends up a F3 instead of a F2, because if it ends up F2, I have a feeling we're going to see Michele or somebody take Tai to F2 and slaughter him, whereas with a F3 I think we'd get a vote that isn't a foregone conclusion before even getting there.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i love adult swim

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    BrocksMulletBrocksMullet Into the sunrise, on a jet-ski. Natch.Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    So I'm four episodes into Twin Peaks.

As mentioned previously, I had some reservations about this because of me growing up in Washington state during the 90s with a father who looks eerily like Kyle MacLachlan.

Here are my thoughts so far:

* Bobby is pond scum.

* Leo is a garbage fire of a person.

* Audrey is too attractive for me to handle.

* Major Garland Briggs isn't a human being but a construct put together of speeches and I love it.

* When I grow up I want to be Agent Dale Cooper.

* And finally, as discussed with Rorshach Kringle, I have a friend of a friend who looks exactly like Laura Palmer. My friends have hoped for a few years she would break up with her fiance as we've both expressed an attraction for each other. Last Saturday I had some beers with her at a birthday party where we, around young children, discussed sex warehouses that operate under free-way bridges.

Those are my Twin Peaks thoughts as of the moment.

Yes.This is what I want.

I, for one, enjoyed the Mako.

Steam: BrocksMullet http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972421669/

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    The Bachelorette pales in comparison to The Bachelor!!

And The Bachelor is awful.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Right reasons

Right reasons

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    Spoiler alert! She ends up with Soulja Boy!

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    The Bachelorette pales in comparison to The Bachelor!!

And The Bachelor is awful.

Sure, but popular The Bachelor podcast Rose Buddies is wonderful.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    The Bachelor is only interesting because if you shroud of women together they become conniving masterminds.

Groups of men together are boring.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    The Bachelor is only interesting because if you shroud of women together they become conniving masterminds.

Groups of men together are boring.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    I'll ... Your face!

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    How does a sex warehouse work?

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    Finally started watching Angie Tribeca

This is the dumbest show I've ever seen and I love every second, even the terrible jokes

Goddamn do I wish Leslie Nielsen was alive to make an appearance on this show

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Finally started watching Angie Tribeca

This is the dumbest show I've ever seen and I love every second, even the terrible jokes

Goddamn do I wish Leslie Nielsen was alive to make an appearance on this show

Bill Murray is in an episode and it's wonderful.

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    CSI Cyber was cancelled. Pack it up, we're done.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    CSI Cyber was cancelled. Pack it up, we're done.

Nooooooooooooooo!

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Adult Swim announced its full line up of new shows/specials for this year:
    Robot Chicken: The Walking Dead Special

In keeping with the tradition of working with major franchises such as Star Wars and the DC Comics universe, the Emmy®-winning team behind Robot Chicken joins forces with the creators of The Walking Dead to bring fans an all new and extra bloody half-hour special. Robot Chicken creators Seth Green and Matthew Senreich and their Stoopid Buddy Stoodios partners, John Harvatine IV and Eric Towner, will bring an animated zombie apocalypse to Adult Swim with The Walking Dead's creator/executive producer Robert Kirkman and showrunner/executive producer/writer Scott M. Gimple.

Montana James

In this half-hour live-action special, adventure has one name, Montana James. Follow our feathered-cap-wearing explorer on another one of his rip-roaring syndicated television odysseys. This time Montana is on the hunt for the coveted Holy Grail Cup, but watch out Montana, the Order of the Red Arm Band is on your tail again! Created by Nick Corirossi and Charles Ingram, and produced by Funny Or Die."

Mr. Neighbor's House

Mr. Neighbor's House is a half-hour, live-action children's show hosted by Brian Huskey (Childrens Hospital, Veep). He's like any other host of kids programming, except that he is barely able to contain the suppressed rage boiling underneath his quiet demeanor. From the safe confines of his home, he throws to various "educational" vignettes: puppets, animation, stop motion, spoken word and mixed medium elements that all blend together into one half-hour special… that is NOT for kids. Mr. Neighbor's House was created by Huskey, Jason Mantzoukas (Childrens Hospital, The League), and Jesse Falcon, who also serve as executive producers with Rob Corddry (Childrens Hospital, Hot Tub Time Machine).

Brett Gelman's Dinner in America

For the third installment in their "Dinner" series of half-hour specials, Brett Gelman and director Jason Woliner present Brett Gelman's Dinner in America, an exploration of the racial problem in this country. The premise is simple: A roundtable discussion in which Brett attempts to engage four distinguished actors – Loretta Devine (The Carmichael Show), Shareeka Epps (Half Nelson), Joe Morton (Scandal) and Mack Wilds (The Wire) – in an open forum on racism. But as his motives are questioned and the guests refuse to respond in the way that he had hoped, this misbegotten exercise in "doing good" soon goes very, very wrong. Subverting and then bounding past the conventions of "awkward comedy" and becoming something wholly unique, Brett Gelman's Dinner in America is unflinching, confrontational and unlike anything previously broadcast on television. Created and written by Gelman and Woliner and produced by Abso Lutely Productions.

Samurai Jack

After 12 years, Jack is back. Original creator and executive producer Genndy Tartakovsky continues the epic story of Samurai Jack with a new season of half-hour episodes.

Dream Corp, LLC

Dream Corp, LLC is an absurd workplace comedy set in a neglected dream therapy facility. Each week, viewers will watch as a rotating cast of desperate patients have their dreams recorded and analyzed by Dream Corp's absent-minded professor, Dr. Roberts (Jon Gries), and his team of unremarkable scientists. Dream Corp, LLC is created by Daniel Stessen (The Gold Sparrow) and executive-produced by alums of both American and British versions of The Office, John Krasinski and Stephen Merchant, as well as Krasinski's Sunday Night partner Allyson Seeger.

Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace

This quarter-hour live-action comedy series features sketch comedy troupe Million Dollar Extreme. A super pure tragicomedy rosary of pious prayers bringing unity, joy and excellent living to the people of all sizes, sexualities and colors, this series stars misandrous comedioterrorists Sam Hyde, Nick Rochefort, Charls Carroll, and is directed by Andrew Ruse. World Peace will unlock your closeted bigoted imagination, toss your inherent racism into the burning trash and cleanse your intolerant spirit with pure unapologetic American comedy. Open your eyes or you'll get thumb goggles, for what naive slob expects hemlock medicine to taste of milkshake? For the record, none of us plan on killing ourselves, and if we do it's CIA or Mossad.

Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio

A new quarter-hour animated sketch show created by Brad Neely (China, IL), Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio features a collection of frenetic one-off bits, shorts and songs, all filtered through Neely's signature visual style. Beware however, as this show hates you. Neely and Daniel Weidenfeld serve as executive producers, with Dave Newberg as co-executive producer and Titmouse, Inc. producing.

Decker: Unclassified

A successful web series and an action-packed powerhouse, Decker: Unclassified follows Agent Jack Decker as he subverts terrorist plots against his beloved America. Joined by ally and master code breaker Agent Jonathan Kington, the two navigate evils both foreign and domestic threatening a once great nation. The series was created by and stars Tim Heidecker and Gregg Turkington, and is produced by Abso Lutely Productions.

FLCL

Created in 2000, FLCL told the tale of Naota, a 12-year-old boy who met a woman that would forever change his life…whether he liked it or not. Sixteen years later, Adult Swim and legendary animation studio Production I.G (Ghost in the Shell) are creating two new six-episode seasons to continue the tale, which will premiere in Adult Swim's Toonami block. In the new season of FLCL, many years have passed since Naota and Haruhara Haruko shared their adventure together. Meanwhile, the war between the two entities known as Medical Mechanica and Fraternity rages across the galaxy. Enter Hidomi, a young teenaged girl who believes there is nothing amazing to expect from her average life, until one day a new teacher named Haruko arrives at her school. Soon enough, Medical Mechanica is attacking her town and Hidomi discovers a secret within her that could save everyone, a secret that only Haruko can unlock. Back for the new season is FLCL series creator Kazuya Tsurumaki, serving as supervisor with director Hideto Iwai (Last Dinner).

Art Prison

In this half-hour live-action pilot, talented convicts vie for one last shot at success inside a Prison for the Performing Arts because they have to. Created by Tom Kauffman (Rick and Morty) and Paul Isakson, who serve as executive producers with Dan Harmon (Community, Rick and Morty), this pilot is being produced by Starburns Industries.

Lazor Wulf

This quarter-hour animated pilot follows a wolf who carries a laser on his back and believes that love has no limit, that wearing do-rags gives you power and that Gawd is a lie. It was created by Henry Bonsu and written/executive-produced by Bonsu and Daniel Weidenfeld (China, IL).

Chuck Deuce

A half-hour animated masterpiece written by Lars Kenseth about Chuck, Chuck Deuce is about a NorCal slacktivist/surfer who paddles out to carve mavericks, when – GAH-DOOSH! – a giant wave crushes him. Three weeks later, he walks ashore with no idea where he's been, how he survived, or why his brain is now ravaged by hallucinations – everything from conjoined CIA agents, talking sex dolls, and sock puppet headed freaks. Like his herpes, Chuck ignores it and returns to his daily grind of violating nudity bans, protesting decency laws and skirting home-yak-milking statutes in his native Santa Cruz. But the question persists, what happened to Chuck out there... and is it really over? Chuck Deuce is executive produced by creator Chioke 'Stretch' McCoy and Matt Iles, with Jenn Tolman serving as producer.

My main takeaway from this post, is damn , is there anyone in Hollywood who didn't work on Children's Hospital?

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Robot Chicken is still going?

• Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Apparently Supergirl is getting a Season 2, but it's moving to the CW (who if I remember right, already has a crowded schedule because the CW renewed all of it's shows or something).

They're also changing filming locations and will probably be doing some sort of cast shuffling.

I wonder if they'll still keep her on a separate Earth from the Arrowverse or find some way to put them all together (changing Earths could conveniently explain the filming location change and potentially missing cast members).

Lars on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Please bring it into the arrowverse and have Superman be around.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
  • Options
    kaceypkaceyp we stayed bright as lightning we sang loud as thunderRegistered User regular
    Along with The Muppets (sigh), ABC also officially canceled Agent Carter (siiiggh) and Galavant (siiiiiigggghhhh).

Also Castle and Nashville.

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    Nooooooooooooooooooo Galavant you will be sorely missed.

• Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    I fucking loved the muppets. LAME!!!

Also I'm going to miss The Grinder. It was a fun show.

BillyIdle on
    PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    kaceyp wrote: »
    Along with The Muppets (sigh), ABC also officially canceled Agent Carter (siiiggh) and Galavant (siiiiiigggghhhh).

Also Castle and Nashville.

They also didn't pick up Marvel's Most Wanted.

Apparently they did pick up some show about a young HG Wells fighting a young Jack the Ripper, though.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Wow. Lota ABC shows I watched. Only SHIELD now.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    That is six different shows that I watched that have been canceled for next season. :(

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I don't know that Bobbi and Lance could have carried a show anyway

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    dang, ABC's also canceled Castle, apparently

they're really clearing house

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited May 2016

dang, ABC's also canceled Castle, apparently

they're really clearing house

Continuing that show the way they'd planned to would have been insane

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    I wonder if Bobbi and Hunter can come back again. They sadly kinda wrote them out too well.

• Options
    Oh godDAMNIT

It was just confirmed that David Bowie was booked to appear in the new season of Twin Peaks

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    kaceypkaceyp we stayed bright as lightning we sang loud as thunderRegistered User regular
    I wonder if Bobbi and Hunter can come back again. They sadly kinda wrote them out too well.

True, although when it comes to stuff like this, if they really want them back they'll come up with a reason to make it possible.

• Options
    webberwebber Registered User regular
    BillyIdle wrote: »
    I fucking loved the muppets. LAME!!!

Also I'm going to miss The Grinder. It was a fun show.

It was a great show. The jokes were great and the cast was amazing. Even the kids!

This lucky penny is bullshit.
    Hearthstone - Webber #1330
    3DS: 0920-3235-4071
This discussion has been closed.