As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** FOR THE COMMUNITY VOTING FOR THE PA PIN COMMITTEE

2»

• zwitterionzwitterion Registered User regular
    So wait, there is going to be an actual official Pinny Arcade community pin? How cool!

• grgemonkeygrgemonkey Registered User regular
    zwitterion wrote: »
    So wait, there is going to be an actual official Pinny Arcade community pin? How cool!

There's going to be a concentrated effort to trying to get one made by this committee :)

https://pinnypals.com - Be there or be your least favourite shaped pin. Pin trading and more.
    http://pinmash.info - Head-To-Head battle of pins! Choose the most desirable.
    http://pinnywise.com - iOS pin collection tracking app.
    ----
    My Delicious Pins For Trade
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    The Itty Bitty Pinny Committee.

ClixCapt WasabitheoriginalzAyefkaydontdowditdmosinee
  • SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Can't wait to see the results of this collaboration. Well done to the representatives. :)

Clix
  • pobblebonkpobblebonk Registered User regular
    Reminds me a lot of the Create-a-pokemon process on the Smogon forums. I'm looking forward to some cool designs.

• KingPin1KingPin1 Hardcore Casual Pin Trader Seattle WA, USARegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Grats peeps! You all deserve it. "except maybe pedro..."

KingPin1 on
    PedroAsani
  • afroge1shaafroge1sha Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Congrats to all the committee members!

• dontdowditdontdowdit Registered User regular
    Badass roster, can't wait for the final product.

Please be party parrot, please be party parrot, please be party parrot...

pkJUKrD.png
    dmosinee
  • 00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    Would everyone please welcome the 9th member voted in by the Committee. @thefawnn !

Congrats Fawnn!

agentcooperPAX_Skeletormightyh0bbesdontdowditafroge1sha
  • AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    and a talented artist to boot! Grats Fawnn!

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
    agentcoopermightyh0bbes
  • 2slayeru2slayeru Mount Gambier, South AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Awesome congratulations

• thefawnnthefawnn Draws pictures and loves Gabe seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Aaaahhh wow thank you guys so much! I'm super excited to be a part of this. :)

fishfishmonkeyhat2slayerudontdowditagentcoopermightyh0bbesTheAggroCraigafroge1shaevanephrineluckycharm
  • evanephrineevanephrine ev-an-eff-rinn Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Hello one and all! Some unfortunate news regarding the creation of a community Pinny Arcade pin. The committee got in contact with Brian about what steps we would have to take in order to make an official pin via Maywest, our PA representative. Despite our enthusiasm though PA feels like, while a Pinny Pals pin would be well loved and cherished among our community, it wouldn't have that wide appeal to those outside of the Pals, and therefore it is not currently a route we'll be able to take. This is something we discussed while brainstorming design ideas, however if that's PA's stance we have to respect that and move on.

There was talk after the news was broken about pursuing an unoffical community pin, but it was unanimous among the committee that an unofficial pin wouldn't hold the same weight in regards to enthusiasm and general acceptance from every one else, and it would be more meaningful for us as a community to keep up the work we've been doing with the logo messenger bags, lanyards, and other swag. The committee will stick together for the time being and continue working and brainstorming for other ways we can contribute to Child's Play and Pinny Arcade at large, but as for the offical pin idea, we're sticking a pin in it (ba-dum-pish).

Pinny Arcade is still young and our community is a tiny island in the sea of other collectors and enthusiasts out there, something we all tend to forget from time to time. I have no doubt that one day we'll have our own shiny representation in the official listing of PA pins, but to quote Dumbledore from Star Trek: "It is not this day." As always any ideas on how to move forward with the committee from here are welcome, we all want to do our best to continue growing and improving the Pinny Pals. Thanks everyone for the support, we'll be back. <3

00Fayt00fishfishmonkeyhatdontdowditagentcooperSammy.Sammightyh0bbes2slayerutheoriginalzKeroanevil santaCount3D
  • adambargadambarg Forward the Pinglorious Basterds!Registered User regular
    Well, that's unfortunate.

Maybe instead we can negotiate updating pinny-arcade.com to something newer than East 2015 as a consolation prize.

:kappa:

ChMDm4Y.png
    fishfishmonkeyhat
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Time to change the title @00Fayt00

• [email protected]ajetog@gmail.com WisconsinRegistered User regular
    What about an actual patch? In place of a pin for now, not everyone needs the messenger bag.

• maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    I like the patch idea!

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
  • SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    I guess that means we will just need to produce a mobile game that revolves around collecting all the pins (Pinkémon?). Sign up to showcase it at Pax and then get a pin made. Simple.

IhtGIyi.png
    zwitterionluckycharmevanephrineClixAjaxon
  • zwitterionzwitterion Registered User regular
    SkeleVader wrote: »
    I guess that means we will just need to produce a mobile game that revolves around collecting all the pins (Pinkémon?). Sign up to showcase it at Pax and then get a pin made. Simple.

Who's starting the Kickstarter?