As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB] Yordano Ventura: Punch Detective

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Why am I trading for Cabrera in this scenario? I just traded him off of my team for Franco, Grichuk, and Tulowitzki

• Options
    APODionysusAPODionysus Registered User regular
    274 runs. +78 run differential.

The majority of the offense is home grown too! Pedroia, Shaw, Betts, Bogaerts, Bradley, Vasquez - plus half credit for originally drafting and developing Hanley. And Swihart is up now and ripped two triples today!

And then there is David Ortiz for whom there are no words spoken by mortals that do justice to the man.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Ewww... Red Sox.

• Options
    Julio Urias will be getting the call and starting tomorrow against the Mets.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Too bad it wasn't Sunday.

• Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

The guy in the blue shirt that gives it a 'bye!' wave kind of killed me.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Braves 2-19 at home, wow

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    The pitching matchup this Sunday is Bartolo vs Kershaw. That's a pretty good one.

• Options
    Roughned Odor got his suspension shortened to 7 games.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Holy fuck Jose Fernandez is striking out 13.5/9

• Options
    Fucking Kevin Gausman.

I need better pitchers...

• Options
    Not sure how I missed this until now, but this is a great little piece ESPN did last year on the Trenton Thunder's bat dogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k9Kag-pmDo

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    apparently matt kemp had a reverse cycle the other day and made outs at all four bases

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    That seems like it would be infinitely harder to do.

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    That seems like it would be a Matt Kemp thing to do.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    matt kemp is embracing that he's on my team

• Options
    Arrrgh! I feel like I should drop Keuchel but I just can't do it

• Options
  • Options
    Moustakas has a torn ACL

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    David Ross just hit career HR no. 100, so he should break Bonds's record sometime around the heat death of the universe

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Arrrgh! I feel like I should drop Keuchel but I just can't do it

keuchel actually has a better FIP than felix hernandez right now

though i'm sure this is of little comfort

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Fuck it! I'm starting Aaron Sanchez against Boston.

• Options
    Do itttttttttttt

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Man I wouldn't put anyone up against that murderers row.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »

Man I wouldn't put anyone up against that murderers row.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I'm well aware.

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD!

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    The red sox scored 10 runs in the first inning.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    So Urias, yeah he's given up 3 runs already and thrown 30 pitches in the bottom of the first. They all can't be winners kid.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Almost paid off. Jays left him in just a bit too long.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Donaldson having himself a fucking game.

• Options
    Familia more like failia! Dude gave up a 4 run lead now its tied.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »
    Familia more like failia! Dude gave up a 4 run lead now its tied.

Dammit!

• Options
    Mets win like on the first pitch in the bottom of the 9th so no worries Raijin.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I have Familia on my fantasy team. Doesn't help that.

• Options

He allowed 3 runs over 6.2 against the best offense in baseball.

You are a greedy dude.

• Options
    Angry wrote: »

He allowed 3 runs over 6.2 against the best offense in baseball.

You are a greedy dude.

I'm not complaining. He got me the QS.

OK I guess I did complain.

• Options
    5 home runs from my offense tonight what whaaaaat

• Options
    Yu Darvish is back tonight! Yay!

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
This discussion has been closed.