As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB] Yordano Ventura: Punch Detective

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Using the earn coins I signed up for texture, got 100,000 coins then canceled trial.

Best way to get coins on The Topps app

I've mainly just ran game apps because then you don't have to give your email.

Although I did use the link when I signed up for the WWE network again, so that worked out well.

Also countered your card trade offer.

That's like... My rarest card! I'll have to think.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Using the earn coins I signed up for texture, got 100,000 coins then canceled trial.

Although I did use the link when I signed up for the WWE network again, so that worked out well.

That's fair. I don't actually know how to check the rarity on cards, or if you just have to know.

If you want to replace the Arrieta with a different insert I'd still do the same deal. Unless it's an insert of like...Danny Espinosa or something.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Yu Darvish is doing some rehab work soon. Should be back by the end of May.

I miss Yu so much!

I miss you too

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

That's fair. I don't actually know how to check the rarity on cards, or if you just have to know.

If you want to replace the Arrieta with a different insert I'd still do the same deal. Unless it's an insert of like...Danny Espinosa or something.

If you look on the back it tells you how many of the card exist. There's only 250 of those Arrieta's

• Options
    If you look on the back it tells you how many of the card exist. There's only 250 of those Arrieta's

Ohhh, so that's what that number is. Yeah, that trade offer was bad then. Sent another one which I think is pretty fair.

Let me know if you want to trade more Pirates that aren't double for any of my Yankees.

• Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Had damn I hate fantasy baseball.

Last week I had an objectively great week, but Zen had a remarkably better week.

This week opponent is having a crap week, I of course am having a FUCKING terrible week.

Damn it all to hell.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    i am getting schided on but hanging in there

he's having a bad pitching week, so there's a chance, if Mike Trout can maybe take a nap or something

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    FortyTwo wrote: »
    Had damn I hate fantasy baseball.

Last week I had an objectively great week, but Zen had a remarkably better week.

This week opponent is having a crap week, I of course am having a FUCKING terrible week.

Damn it all to hell.

maybe on offense, but I'm getting steals and on base

and don't call my stellar pitching this week crap

• Options
    I have three solid closers who apparently never get opportunities

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Kris Bryant left early today with what's apparently a mild ankle sprain. They're not sure if he's gonna miss any time, but

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    It's driving me crazy that Aledmys Diaz is still hitting eighth.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    It's driving me crazy that Aledmys Diaz is still hitting

• Options
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Faaaaaaaaack.

Edit: Over/under for how long until someone speculates Bonds involvement?

Or maybe I should ask how many rather than how quickly.

Goose! on
  • Options
    About and hour ago.

• Options
    Dee Gordon? Who's next, Ben Revere?

• Options
    Jesus, Warren G...

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    that anthem got regulated

• Options
    of course right after I change the thread title to mock the braves being bad at dingers, they hit one off of lester

I mean, they still lost, because they're terrible

• Options
    Trevor Story with number ten. Two more to prove @Angry wrong

• Options
    if my team can keep the bed shitting to a minimum then there's a minor chance I could tie schide? that would be pleasant

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    my pitching this week

mmmmm so good

• Options
    Jasconius wrote: »
    if my team can keep the bed shitting to a minimum then there's a minor chance I could tie schide? that would be pleasant

Yeah and if pigs could fly they'd be called...flying pigs. Fligs.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I can't imagine too many teams have been one hit and still win. Though I swear there was a yankee who threw a no hitter and lost.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »
    I can't imagine too many teams have been one hit and still win. Though I swear there was a yankee who threw a no hitter and lost.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/MLN/MLN195905260.shtml

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/history/rare_feats/index.jsp?feature=no_hitter_loss

• Options

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Trevor Story with number ten. Two more to prove @Angry wrong

Trevor Story is godawful and your homeruns from shitty players percentage is driving me insane.

• Options
    Trevor Story might be the new Adam Dunn

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Hello Baseball thread. Just dropping by to appreciate the smell of fresh cut grass. Hear the Crack of the bat, and maybe cry a little. Because I'm a Braves fan and holy shit we're bad.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    You've got a lot of youth! And some good prospects that will probably be promoted in June.

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    You've got a lot of youth! And some good prospects that will probably be traded in June.

Adjusted that to reality as of late for the braves.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    What? They've made good trades as of late for young prospects. That's how they got Swanson.

• Options
    ZoelZoel I suppose... I'd put it on Registered User regular
    I lived in Atlanta post Turner enough to realize that their spending is the "you must spend this much money to post season" line.

A magician gives you a ring that, when worn, will let you see the world as it truly is.
    However, the ring will never leave your finger, and you will be unable to ever describe to another living person what you see.
  • Options
    What? They've made good trades as of late for young prospects. That's how they got Swanson.

I dunno it seems when I've seem them make trades they've been giving away good actual players for magic beans. I admit though I haven't followed them all that well.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

I dunno it seems when I've seem them make trades they've been giving away good actual players for magic beans. I admit though I haven't followed them all that well.

Well yes, they've been trading off their major league players for valuable minor leaguers, which is what a team in rebuilding mode needs to do. So now they easily have one of the best if not the best farm system in baseball. Obviously minor league players are not guaranteed to succeed individually, but collectively the teams that have the best systems overall tend to put out a good number of major league capable players on average. So while they're horrible right now and may suck for a few more years, they are currently in at least a decent position for down the road.

Granted they don't really have anything left to trade (although wow Chacin has been surprisingly good so far so maybe they can trade him if he keeps it up) but at least they're likely to have the #1 pick next year.

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Benched Park because I was trying to play which games will be postponed game and lost a homerun because of it.

At least I guess correctly that Chicago would get rained out.

• Options
    edited April 2016
This discussion has been closed.