Options

Fire Emblem Fates: Soft Reset is L + R + Start

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    What the hell
    Like, five paralogues just opened up here at the endgame

• Options
    ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    I didnt get around to playing awakening yet. How were the 1-2 weapons handled there? Because screwing about with this dumb Yato is making me miss when I had a weapon like Ragnell to carry around the whole game. You should really just be allowed to take Xander or Ryoma's swords.

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    What the hell
    Like, five paralogues just opened up here at the endgame

Those five paralogues are for characters of.... questionable canonicity

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Alright then I ain't got time
    I gotta finish this

• Options
    Identities of last 5 paralogue characters in Awakening:
    Priam, a descendant of Ike

Aversa

Emmeryn

Gangrel

And Walhart

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Wyborn wrote: »

Aversa

Emmeryn

Gangrel

And Walhart

AIN'T GOT TIME

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »

Aversa

Emmeryn

Gangrel

And Walhart

You forgot
    Alternate Yen'fey.

I liked Gangrel's supports for "Wow. I was The Worst Person.", and Walhart crawling back from death because he ain't got time to bleed is great, but yeah. Skippable.

Unlike female Morgan.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Kjelle and Severa's support...

I'm super into it

• Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    Aptitude on any of your characters that isn't Mozu or Mozu's daughter is cheating tho

Any of the kids save male Kana and Shigure can have Aptitude.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    I got aptitude off of someone's mycastle Corrin. Slapped it on so fast.

• Options
    And that's Awakening done!

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    What did you think about the game, GG

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Daypigeon wrote: »
    the only good part of that joke is it happens to horses too

First time I had this happen, I giggled.

• Options
    SilverWind wrote: »

I liked it a lot!
    There's just so much there though and I doubt I could make the time to play it again, so there's going to be so much material I won't see, which is a shame

And I'm just not enough of a tactics nerd to ever want to play anything but Normal/Casual, but it's fun to get invested in the characters

Definitely going up pick up Fates, probably all the paths even (eventually), but I NEED to take a break first so I don't burn out, because I have been deep in it for the last couple weeks

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular

I liked it a lot!
    There's just so much there though and I doubt I could make the time to play it again, so there's going to be so much material I won't see, which is a shame

And I'm just not enough of a tactics nerd to ever want to play anything but Normal/Casual, but it's fun to get invested in the characters

Definitely going up pick up Fates, probably all the paths even (eventually), but I NEED to take a break first so I don't burn out, because I have been deep in it for the last couple weeks

Definitely a shame, since you didn't get my favorite character. Girl Morgan is much more different from Boy Morgan than male Robin is from the Chrom marrying version you played. They're both energetic and devoted to the Avatar, but Boy Morgan is a big fan of bugs, friendship, and JUSTICE POSES in his role as kind of a scrawny lovable doofus.

Girl Morgan is a fan of exhaustive physical exercise, advanced psychological manipulation, and Tome Stackers in her role of the spawn of the fucking devil.

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Are corrin's children different between gender?

• Options
    Whippy wrote: »
    Are corrin's children different between gender?

Yeah, but they're not as different as the Morgans, from what I've seen. Unique supports, but very similar base personalities.

• Options
    SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    Again, if you want aptitude on any character, go to My Castle and type "aptitude" into the castle name search

You will find an ample list of castles ripe for the capturing

• Options
    Unless the character is a second generation unit Aptitude has been hacked on to them, as Villager cannot be partner/friendship sealed..

ladi.png
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    How do I make Camilla good, is it a mistake to sink conquest xp into her

• Options
    Corp.ShephardCorp.Shephard Registered User regular
    edited March 2016

She seems good but I wouldn't use her right away? I just started using her Conquest 20 and she performed well on the map but feels like she needs a little more experience. If you want to make her part of a core team I would probably start using her around chapter 16ish. Basically when promoted units start showing up.

As a unit with an "Aura" personal skill she feels pretty potent even when she can't really hit things that hard. Her Aura + 35 speed Kaze let me pull some crazy kills. I get the feeling that all of the Nohr siblings can become very powerful units.

I am incorporating my siblings into my army now and building some supports with your army goes a long way. I invade weak looking castles, pair up people I want to build supports with, turn off animations and then spam auto-battle blitz + the start button. Battles take two minutes roughly (finding a castle and setting people up takes far longer) and you always have 3-5 supports when you leave. It's been wonderful getting supports for Leo, Xander and Camilla who scared me with their promoted status.

Chapter 20 and I've only gotten my first S-rank... Kaze and Beruka. I sort of like them... I might go with it.

Corp.Shephard on
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    The way to make Camilla good is to point her at the enemies and then watch them die

• Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    Yeah, Camilla is very good, just don't let her suck up all the exp that other characters need to be getting. Also I think she is better as a Wyvern Lord than a Malig Knight, but it's not a big deal.

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Didgeridoo wrote: »
    @Silverwind what setting do you play on, if you don't mind me asking?

@Wyborn I'm normally a Hard/Casual diehard, but I've not made significant progress for daaaaays because I keep having to reset maps. If there was only the one path I'd stick with that setting no ifs ands or buts.

HOWEVER. I have two more paths to play, each with another 20-40 hours to sink into it! I've got a job, I've got family obligations, Fire Emblem, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, GAME?? :P

@Didgeridoo I play Normal/Classic! That was a breeze in Birthright; I'm waiting to see if Conquest will prove a challenge.

I love to grind though. And I think either way I'll be making ample use of the DLC maps.

Yeah, the tipping point for me was actually the DLC grinding map. Right at the end I got piled on by teleported-in enemies that could attack from across the map?? What the fuck??

I'm not having trouble on the story stages (except for that one ninja level with the booby traps), so maybe I should stick on my difficulty level and progress a bit before going back to the grinding map. Haven't decided whether to stick to last night's decision (which was made in anger). I haven't changed anything yet.

Is anyone else having trouble with Boo Camp? It's making mincemeat out of my army

• Options
    I'm torn on Camilla as a Wyvern Lord vs Malig Knight

Wyvern Lord increases her growths in virtually every area. HP, Skill, Spd, Def.

But the one big thing Malig Knight does is allow her to not die when a Mage looks at her.

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Shen wrote: »
    Unless the character is a second generation unit Aptitude has been hacked on to them, as Villager cannot be partner/friendship sealed..

Does it still work though?

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Aww man why you gotta go and make camilla look cool gigidee

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Because Camilla is great and the best

• Options
    counter point camilla is creepy as hell

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Silverwind what setting do you play on, if you don't mind me asking?

Wyborn I'm normally a Hard/Casual diehard, but I've not made significant progress for daaaaays because I keep having to reset maps. If there was only the one path I'd stick with that setting no ifs ands or buts.

HOWEVER. I have two more paths to play, each with another 20-40 hours to sink into it! I've got a job, I've got family obligations, Fire Emblem, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, GAME?? :P

Didgeridoo I play Normal/Classic! That was a breeze in Birthright; I'm waiting to see if Conquest will prove a challenge.

I love to grind though. And I think either way I'll be making ample use of the DLC maps.

Yeah, the tipping point for me was actually the DLC grinding map. Right at the end I got piled on by teleported-in enemies that could attack from across the map?? What the fuck??

I'm not having trouble on the story stages (except for that one ninja level with the booby traps), so maybe I should stick on my difficulty level and progress a bit before going back to the grinding map. Haven't decided whether to stick to last night's decision (which was made in anger). I haven't changed anything yet.

Is anyone else having trouble with Boo Camp? It's making mincemeat out of my army

Boo Camp is a nightmare and basically requires blessed weapons to really make a dent in it late-game

I didn't end up using it at all, even just to see what it was like, because I came to it late enough in the game and hadn't gathered up my blessed weapon resources

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Yeah. Don't really see a point in upping the difficulty for a grind map.

Its like "You know why I'm here."

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited March 2016

if you are on hard you need to use her anyway. she's a lot like seth in that she is a prepromote but she is better than everyone else so it doesn't matter if she sucks up some exp. she has over 60% in all offensive growths and defense as a wyvern lord. I don't swap her over until chapter 14 though, you don't have any other magic walls until them and her resist still isn't terrible after, especially if you find a couple bone axes.

Jars on
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    3 weeks is a long ass time for revelations to come out

• Options
    Jars wrote: »
    3 weeks is a long ass time for revelations to come out

:rotate:
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Shen wrote: »

Does it still work though?

Yeah it still works. Get ye your bonus growths if you so desire!

ladi.png
  • Options
    conquest 16
    so from speeds question earlier I know its the last guy you check

but does the gold drain stop when I unmask them or only when I kill them

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    conquest 16
    so from speeds question earlier I know its the last guy you check

but does the gold drain stop when I unmask them or only when I kill them
    I think it's when you unmask him

• Options
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Yeah. Don't really see a point in upping the difficulty for a grind map.

Its like "You know why I'm here."

I think the thing is it's meant to be a grind map for Conquest

In Birthright you have so many options for grinding experience that it's not much of an incentive

And if you're going to grind in Conquest, of course you're going to have to work for it

But yeah still a pain in the ass

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    So.. Conquest Chapter 14.

We are definitely operating on Sailor Moon rules here, guys.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    elise i am pretty sure sophie your daughter is older than you

This discussion has been closed.