As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MMA]Break a leg!

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    apparently Holloway is looking down the barrel of a huge weight cut

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    At least I still have Joanna-chan and Karolina-chan and Pettis, but watch one of them get injured this week. This was to be the first fight I’ve bought in a while but if another injury, nah brah.

• Options
    wtf conor
    goddammit

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    DangerbirdDangerbird Registered User regular
    For those of you not in the loop:

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Videos-Conor-McGregor-Crashes-UFC-223-Media-Day-Michael-Chiesa-Injured-134639

Conor McGregor is getting harder and harder to support with each passing day. The guy has seriously gone off the deep end.

• Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    Fucking kheeeeerist, I thought it was all some dumb stunt to hype up a future fight. Up until whatever the fuck that was went through the bus window. Madness!

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    What the fuck, Conor? This is the dumbest shit I've seen. Jon Jones isn't even this dumb.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    He probably thought people are used to his same old yelling and insulting stunts so needed to take it to the next level.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ReznikReznik Registered User regular
    I hope he gets sued til he's broke.

Jail time would be a plus.

Fuck McGregor.

Do... Re.... Mi... Ti... La...
    Do... Re... Mi... So... Fa.... Do... Re.... Do...
    Forget it...
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    McGregor is an asshole. McGregor has always been an asshole. He's just weirdly charismatic. As long as he wasn't physically hurting someone (outside the cage, obvs) people were willing to let it slide. But now he's fucked with the money. We'll have to see if he still has enough of his own money to not get fucked for fucking with the money.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    What the fuck, Conor? This is the dumbest shit I've seen. Jon Jones isn't even this dumb.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh I'd still definitely consider Jones a bigger fuckup everytime someone asks

After all Conor still hasn't gotten a DUI, popped for roids, fucked up so bad a whole show's been cancelled for the first time in UFC history, endangered a pregnant woman in a driving incident, or been stripped of more belts than Jones (even when he's stripped this time, he'll still be a whole title stripping behind)

• Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    Has Vegas given odds on how high the mountain of cocaine Mcnugget snorted before that bit of dumbassery was? I'll put $50 on "made Tony Montana's coke mound look like a pebble".

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Peter Ebel wrote: »

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh I'd still definitely consider Jones a bigger fuckup everytime someone asks

After all Conor still hasn't gotten a DUI, popped for roids, fucked up so bad a whole show's been cancelled for the first time in UFC history, endangered a pregnant woman in a driving incident, or been stripped of more belts than Jones (even when he's stripped this time, he'll still be a whole title stripping behind)

Conor may just be smart enough to avoid being behind the wheel himself.

His entire personality screams "Cocaine's Avatar".

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    Conor got 3 fights cancelled from the card

Lobov (Conor's friend, one of the two dozen involved in the idiocy) was also kicked off the card, ruining Caceres' fight

• Options
    Well, no PPV then.

Sorry Joanna-chan and Karolina-chan, I will still root for you.

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Holy shit, none of that injury stuff was mentioned in all the tweets I was reading about this. Back when I thought it was just him being rowdy at a media event, I kind of laughed it off, like “oh, Connor, you cad.” But fucking hell, he put it THROUGH the window? Idiot.

• Options
    Tempted to order just because of Rose. There are some fighters I really want to support, but the UFC usually pairs their fights with people I have 0 intention of giving any money to.

I dont like Khabib, or them stripping Ferg. Love me some Thug Rose, but I'm not supporting those two. Luckily Felice is on FS1, but if she gets moved to the PPV I might be compelled to order. Rose and Felice overcome my personal distastes pretty easily.

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Capt Howdy wrote: »
    Has Vegas given odds on how high the mountain of cocaine Mcnugget snorted before that bit of dumbassery was? I'll put $50 on "made Tony Montana's coke mound look like a pebble".

i would not be surprised if NSAC or one of the other commissions is probably thinking this is a great time for one of those surprise out-of-competition drug tests for conor
    of course the blood and urine man would have to track his ass down first

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    apparently he is in custody now and expected to be charged with assault

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    Goddamn, it's all just so fucking stupid

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    Capt Howdy wrote: »

i would not be surprised if NSAC or one of the other commissions is probably thinking this is a great time for one of those surprise out-of-competition drug tests for conor
    of course the blood and urine man would have to track his ass down first

He's allowed to partake in recreational drugs if he doesn't have a fight scheduled.

• Options
  • Options
    ugh hope he's ok
    that was a ridiculous weight cut to be attempting in only so many days

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Hmm...haven't been to a live event in forever, but I could see Shamrock 304 tonight.

15 of the 22 scheduled fighters are making their pro debut though, it could entertaining as hell or a complete shitshow...decisions, decisions...

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    who is ken shamrock fighting
    is he gonna beat someone into living death

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Looks like they're lining up Pettis v Khabib.

Khabib made weight, Pettis still has to weigh in

What a shitshow of a ppv

Forget it...
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    who is ken shamrock fighting
    is he gonna be someone into living death

Sadly not, Shamrock is a midwest US based regional promotion. I'd rate it comparable to a high level AA minor league baseball team.

As for Ken, met him a couple of times during his WWE run, now there's a man that knew booger sugar. Him and Macho Man were the two I'd bet anything tooted up before going to gorilla, even without witnessing the act myself.

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Even more shitshow. Pettis is out for either money or the A.C. declaring him unfit for 5 rounds. Felder is out bc unranked. Iaquinta is out bc he missed weight for a fight he didn't know he'd get.

So far Khabib has no opponent.

UFC had a live announcement that there were no new updates and another announcement would come at an unknown time.

Edit: apparently Iaquintas still a possibility, just no title shot

Reznik on
    Forget it...
  • Options
    Damn, just put it up on Fox for free and at least let Joanna and Rose get some prime time viewing.

• Options
    tinwhiskerstinwhiskers Registered User regular
    Reznik wrote: »
    Even more shitshow. Pettis is out for either money or the A.C. declaring him unfit for 5 rounds. Felder is out bc unranked. Iaquinta is out bc he missed weight for a fight he didn't know he'd get.

So far Khabib has no opponent.

UFC had a live announcement that there were no new updates and another announcement would come at an unknown time.

Edit: apparently Iaquintas still a possibility, just no title shot

Considering the guy is taking a replacement fight on a days notice, you think you could spot him 0.2 lbs. To make it a title fight.

6ylyzxlir2dz.png
  • Options
    Dana says it's Khabib/Iaquinta for the belt and if Al wins he's considering him the champ, regardless of the commission's rules

I'm just more surprised the commission literally rejected Felder as a replacement because "rankings matter"

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    We hadn't watched UFC in a good while and a buddy was gonna have people over this weekend for the card

Welp

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    What a fucking shit show. If only Ferguson had seen that wire.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    I'd be so happy if that piece of shit never fought again.

But Dana's going to pretend to be mad for a few months, and then he'll book Khabib/McGregor in Russia, and this stupid sport will continue to reward shitty people for doing shitty things.

Forget it...
  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    True. The money will talk a lot louder.

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    thug rose! :D
    get showered with conor glass? ain't no thang, get that title

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Dana confirmed after the fight that Conor and Ferguson have both been stripped. Our long nightmare is finally over, the sun is out and birds are singing in celebration

• Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    thug rose! :D
    get showered with conor glass? ain't no thang, get that title

Damn that was a great fight. I thought Joanna was bringing it back in rounds 3 and 4, but Rose absolutely took it to her in the 5th.