As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MMA]Break a leg!

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Is anyone else on fight pass stream? Ours keeps dropping out

• Options
    mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    cmon holy you gotta be able to get up......

going to be a long night if not

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    no hands on mouth i thought that was a rule.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Holm was almost out there, if it goes to the ground again Tate is going to take it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Alright so Holly cant go to the ground again

• Options
    "what is going through the mind of rhonda rousey right now"

Silence.

Boy rogan was not bailing goldie out on that at all.....

Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • Options
    2-1 Holm but that could be 10-8 for Tate in round 2.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Goldie is especially bad tonight. Had to cut off the volume.

So 3 goes tooooo? holly?
    TexiKen wrote: »
    2-1 Holm but that could be 10-8 for Tate in round 2.

Decisions generally go to the champ. If you are betting on 10-8 round being a thing and maybe mattering.... i dunno....

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    With the judges tonight that round could be for anyone including Herb Dean.

Daimar on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    no hands on mouth i thought that was a rule.

nope. legal.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Holly got round three.

Im impressed she inmediately improved on takedown defense after nearly losing the fight on the ground. It's crucial she stays up.

• Options
    Why does Meisha keep picking up her front leg

• Options
    So It Goes wrote: »

feint for a takedown.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2016

feint for a takedown.

teep kick but holly is stepping back away so she pulls it?

Tates attempts are getting sloppier and holly is moving faster.... come on holly!

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    tates corner should be saying- Here we are.... FINISH OR DIE.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Holly is timing her now..............

edit oh jesus holly dont spin like that my heart cant take it

mojojoeo on
  • Options
    shes out! nice win tate

• Options
    noooooo

• Options
    Ha. Shit.

• Options
    noooooo

look man im sad too but also... back to my wanting a diaz win for chaos..... this is chaos! :D

im okay with it

• Options
    And dangerous but way to not tap.

• Options
    Daimar wrote: »
    Holm was almost out there, if it goes to the ground again Tate is going to take it.

AHAHHAAAA!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    huh.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    So what now, no one wants Rousey/Tate, and we have this rock paper scissor thing going on now until someone else in the division seems good enough to challenge.

• Options
    holly's brain literally tried to punch itself out of the situation as she went to sleep.

• Options
    Cant stay the champ without a full game. Better ground game and Holly can get it back.

• Options
    CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular
    It's what happens in a weak division, just like the heavyweight division.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Dana books the triple threat match

• Options
    Cant stay the champ without a full game. Better ground game and Holly can get it back.

And rousy can murder tate. so... round and round we go? And that was not an emphatic win.

• Options
    I'm down for a rematch.

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    Dana books the triple threat match

Loser leaves town, 2 out of 3 falls?

• Options
    Womens mma in the UFC will get deeper over the years hopefully.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    So what now, no one wants Rousey/Tate, and we have this rock paper scissor thing going on now until someone else in the division seems good enough to challenge.

its prime time for cyborg
    i'm ok with meisha being her first victim

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    Womens mma in the UFC will get deeper over the years hopefully.

It is exactly men's mma in 2005ish.

Many folks are super excellent at one thing. Ones a uber grappler. ones a striker. on and on. the fights could literal come down to styles in many cases. Slowly as it grows everyone(and the up and comers) will get more well rounded.

• Options
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

its prime time for cyborg
    i'm ok with meisha being her first victim

Cyborg is too heavy. keep dreaming.

• Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    mojojoeo wrote: »

I don't think she had a choice. She was out before she knew what was going on, I think.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    Yeah, I've seen people drop quick to blood chokes.

• Options
    mojojoeo wrote: »

I don't think she had a choice. She was out before she knew what was going on, I think.

Eh I think meisha really sunk it just before Holly flipped her. I think Holly knew that was her last move and that she was gonna go out.

• Options
    Anyway great fight. Hope this one isn't a let down.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Yeah, this is a really interesting match up but lets not pretend Diaz is some kind of destroyer.

Cabezone on