As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Cards Against Humanity] 2: Electric ___________: GAME 2 GOING. TAKING RESERVES!

Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMABaton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
edited June 2016 in Critical Failures
Games will have 7 players. That should be enough to get a good range of choices.

Decks used:
*Main
*Expansions 1-6
*Box
*90s
*Pax 2012-2015
*Tabletop
*Science
*Rejects 1+2
*Fantasy
*World Wide Web
*Holidays 2012-2015

Rules:
  • I'll give you a hand of 10 cards.
  • I'll then post the black card being judged. If it's blank, I'll contact the judge for the round to figure out a fun new card.
  • It'll then come to you the non-judges to submit via PM the card you have that you think fits best with the black card.
  • Once they're all compiled, the judge votes!
  • Winner gets the black card and a point.
  • If at any time you have a point and don't like your hand, you can have me take a point off of your total in return for a new hand of cards. Use wisely, as what you get could be cards you like even less!
  • If you need to leave the game for any reason, let me know and we can sub in a replacement player.
  • Have fun! Or else!

Erin The Red on

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited August 2016
    Current Game: Play to 8 points
    Game type: ___ judge

Chamberlain: 4/8
    Hi MTV! My name is Kendra, I live in Malibu, I'm into Shapes and colors. , and I love to have a good time.

This month's Cosmo: "Spice up your sex life by bringing A PowerPoint presentation into the bedroom."

I have an idea even better than Kickstarter, and it's called Cock starter.

Today on Buzzfeed: 10 pictures of Road head. that look like Setting my balls on fire and cartwheeling to Ohio.

Cythraul: 3/8
    (Heavy breathing) Luke, I am The clitoris.
    My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of Heteronormativity. and A homoerotic volleyball montage.
    Hey, you guys want to try this awesome new game? It’s called Letting yourself go.

Heflfing: 2/8
    Dear Sir or Madam, We regret to inform you that the Office of Dorito breath. has denied your request for A night of Taco Bell and anal sex.

Wake up, America. Christmas is under attack by secular liberals and their Being fabulous.

Megafrost: 3/8
    Revealed: Why He Really Resigned! Pope Benedict's Secret Struggle with Pork products.

Members of New York's social elite are paying thousands of dollars just to experience Gwyneth Paltrow's opinons.

Nothing says "I love you" like All this liquid in my mouth.

Egos: 1/8
    Uh, hey guys, I know this was my idea, but I'm having serious doubts about The hot dog I put in my vagina ten days ago.

Sir Fabulous: 0/8

Anialos: 2/8
    Just saw this upsetting video! Please retweet!! #stopAngelsInterferingInAnOtherwiseFairBaseballGame

Having problems with Apologizing. ? Try Suddenly remembering that the Holocaust happened.

Signups

RESERVES:
    Corbius
    Vertroue
    Anialos (*)
    Egos (*)
    JaysonFour (*)
    Chamberlain (*)

PREVIOUS GAMES:

Game 1: Winner: CHAMBERLAIN
    Jdarksun - 5/8
    Every Christmas, my uncle gets drunk and tells the story about Not wearing trousers..

This app is basically Tinder, but for Public ridicule.

I have a strict policy. First date, dinner. Second date, kiss. Third date, Taking 2d6 emotional damage.

Patti Mayonnaise for president? Yeah, and Rap music might fly out of my butt!

Bob Ross's little-known first show was called "The Joy of Boxing up my feelings. "

In the beginning, there was Power And the Lord said, "Let there be Kanye West and his Kanye Quest

Chamberlain - 8/8
    Today on Mythbusters, we found out how long a bleached arsehole can withstand my manservant, Claude.

Blessed are you, Lord our God, creator of the universe, who has granted us Rock music and premarital sex.

When I am President of the United States, I will create the Department of Naked News.

WHOOO! God damn I love Frolicking!

You haven't truly lived until you've experienced Wifely duties and Having been dead a while at the same time.

Next time on Dr. Phil: How to talk to your child about never watching, discussing, or thinking about My Little Pony.

What left this stain on my couch? Freaky, pan-dimensional sex with a demigod.

The most-avoided class at my college is Tweeting because of Grammar nazis who are also regular Nazis.

Anialos - 6/8
    What's making things awkward in the sauna? Demolishing that ass like a Palestinian village.

Who blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time? Goats screaming like people.

It's like they day: genius is 10% inspiration and 90% Spending lots of money.

What is George W. Bush thinking about right now? Seeing Grandma naked.

Only two things in life are certain: death and Explosions.

When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Natalie Portman.

Egos - 4/8
    In what's being hailed as a major breakthrough, scientists have synthesized Fabricating statistics in the lab

America is hungry. America needs Domino's™ Oreo™ Dessert Pizza.

I'm Miss Tennessee, and if I could make the world better by changing one thing, I would get rid of Take-backsies

Why am I broke? Bond, James Bond.

JusticeForPluto - 4/8
    Next from J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Chamber of wet dreams

In his farewell address, George Washington famously warned Americans about the dangers of Not giving a shit about the Third World.

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for The Three-Fifths compromise!

White people like Tasteful sideboob.

JaysonFour - 6/8
    In his new summer comedy, Rob Schneider is The dentist trapped in the body of Miley Cyrus at 55 .

Well what do you have to say for yourself, Casey? This is the third time you've been sent to the principal's office for Smashing all the pottery in a Pottery Barn in search of rupees.

They said we were crazy. They said we couldn't put Three dicks at the same time inside of A Wesley Crusher blow-up doll . They were wrong.

Unfortunately, Neo, no one can be told what The transience of all things. is. You have to see it for yourself.

We never did find P.F. Chang himself, but along the way we sure learned a lot about Butt stuff.

No PAX Enforcer wants to manage the panel on Flightless birds.

Auralynx - 3/8
    Get ready for the movie of the summer! One cop plays by the book. The other's only interested in one thing. Making a pouty face.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. Our chief weapons are fear, surprise, and Shiny objects..

My gym teacher got fired for adding A black male in his early 20s, last seen wearing a hoodie to the obstacle course. (auralynx)

Erin The Red on
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    PAGING POSSIBLE PLAYERS!
    @Corbius
    @jdarksun
    @Anialos
    @Goose!
    @Buddha73
    @vertroue
    @Cog

Would you like to card?
    The time has come to card.

If you are ready and willing, let me know if you want rotating judge or winner judge.

Erin The Red on
  • jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
  • chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Reserve up! In of the threads, anyway.

edited February 2016
    Cool. You'll be the first standby if someone declines or doesn't respond by tomorrow afternoon

If anyone would like to play, please send me a PM saying you'd like to reserve a spot, or post in the thread saying so. I'll add you to the list. Looks like some of our contestants haven't posted since November, so I'll be needing some replacement options most likely.

Erin The Red on
    @Goose!
    See if that pings the right person

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    You can take me off the list completely. Thanks anyway, I just don't think I'd keep up well enough anymore.

edited February 2016
    Goose! wrote: »
    You can take me off the list completely. Thanks anyway, I just don't think I'd keep up well enough anymore.

Thanks for the heads up!
    @chamberlain , what say you?
    If aye, winner judge or rotating judge?

Erin The Red on
    I can be offensive at the drop of a hat.

Any hat.

Corbius hasn't posted since October
    Buddha hasn't posted since November
    Vert hasn't posted since August
    Cog hasn't posted since Nobember

I'm going to make a judgement call on this one and say that we can go with some fresh volunteers. If they get here in time, they can have a slot, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to wait around when we can get the ball rolling quicker.

@Egos, DO YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Winner Judge!

Aye, winner judge.

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited February 2016

@Egos, DO YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE

Sure...I guess so.

gazlookingannoyed.jpg
    that's a "yes"

Egos on
    We are currently at 4/7 slots filled
    heh. slots
    Uh. Right.
    So! That means we need three more people (who aren't playing in MitM's current round)
    If you think someone would be interested, PM them and have them come play!

• JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Signup as a player!

Pluto and egos, do you guys want winner judge or rotating judge?

Also, @JaysonFour has indicated interest via PM.
    Choose! Winner or rotating judge!

Also at this point we just need one more person to get this show on the road!

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    rotating judge

I'm a rebel

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Ok!

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Let's go with rotating judge.

JaysonFour on
    steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
    Geth, roll 1d7 for intial judge decision

2 votes for rotating
    3 votes for winner judge

@Auralynx and @JusticeforPluto , please speak your mind on the matter
    For now, though, I will begin distributing cards.

intial judge decision:
    1d7 2 [1d7=2]

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Winner judge.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

First round: CHAMBERLAIN is judging.

Next from J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Chamber of _____

Get those cards in, everyone but Chamberlain!
    He's busy working on getting some of that sweet sweet ghost writer money.

Cards must be turned in by noon (central US time) Saturday or the d10 will decide for you!

6RNZ25G.png

• CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    curses. my insistence on lurking has doomed me again

wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Reserve up

I apparently forgot to color my reserve request in the other thread, so adding it here for visibility :D

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    Corbius wrote: »
    curses. my insistence on lurking has doomed me again
    I'm sorry! I figured you had found greener pastures. I've added you to the reserve list and you are super double 200% welcome in the next game
    Sorry again :(

I think i've got everyone's submissions aside from @JusticeforPluto
    Help me help you help us all!

edited February 2016
    Next from J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Chamber of scientology (Anialos)

Next from J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Chamber of dead parents (JaysonFour)

Next from J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Chamber of preteens (Auralynx)

Next from J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Chamber of 70,000 gamers sweating and farting inside an airtight steel dome (Egos)

Next from J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Chamber of spring break! (Jdarksun)

Next from J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Chamber of wet dreams (JusticeForPluto) (*)

@Chamberlain, which of these seem like the best bet for accio-ing our money?

Erin The Red on
    Wet dreams.

But I refuse to explain about who.
    ....It was Snape.

JusticeforPluto wins the first point! And is now the judge

Our category for this round:

What's making things awkward in the sauna?

So everyone but our judge should dig through those cards and get an answer to me by Sunday night (8pmish CST)

Godspeed

A little bit over 24 hours to go on this one. No rush at all, but just pinging @Anialos and @chamberlain to let them know i'm missing cards from them.

Carry on!

edited February 2016
    What's making things awkward in the sauna?My balls on your face. (Auralynx)

What's making things awkward in the sauna?A fat bald man from the internet (JaysonFour)

What's making things awkward in the sauna?Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band (Chamberlain)

What's making things awkward in the sauna?Ejaculating inside another man's wife. (Egos)

What's making things awkward in the sauna?A 55-gallon drum of lube. (Jdarksun)

What's making things awkward in the sauna?Demolishing that ass like a Palestinian village (Anialos) (*)

See, @JusticeforPluto ? It totally can get worse than that time that circus clown licked your back in the locker room. But which of these is the most awkward?

Erin The Red on
  • JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    I gotta go with the Palestinian Village.

@TheRoadVirus

edited February 2016
    Anialos picks up the point (and a lifetime ban from the gym in question).

Next category!
    Time for our winner to put on his best movie trailer guy voice.
    Get ready for the movie of the summer! One cop plays by the book. The other's only interested in one thing: ______.

Everyone but Anialos, get your cards in by... Monday night? Or our understudy D-10 will be acting for you!

Erin The Red on
    edited March 2016
    Pull out the popcorn, folks. It's movie time.

Get ready for the movie of the summer! One cop plays by the book. The other's only interested in one thing. Out-of-this-world bazongas. (Chamberlain)
    Get ready for the movie of the summer! One cop plays by the book. The other's only interested in one thing. Kids with ass cancer. (JusticeForPluto)
    Get ready for the movie of the summer! One cop plays by the book. The other's only interested in one thing. A passionate Latino lover. (JaysonFour)
    Get ready for the movie of the summer! One cop plays by the book. The other's only interested in one thing. Making a pouty face. (Auralynx)(*)
    Get ready for the movie of the summer! One cop plays by the book. The other's only interested in one thing. Bio-engineered assault turtles with acid breath. (Jdarksun)
    Get ready for the movie of the summer! One cop plays by the book. The other's only interested in one thing. Finding out that Santa isn't real. (Egos)

@Anialos, which one of these is a real shoe-in for 'best cop movie' Oscar?

Erin The Red on
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    The cop not playing by the rules usually ends up making a pouty face.

edited March 2016
    Auralynx gets a point!

Next round.

Who blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time?

Try to get those answers in by Wednesday afternoon!

That's about as much time as we need for the uncleaners to put those blood and grime stains in our cultist robes, yeah?

Erin The Red on
    @Anialos time waits for no man. Or... dog-faced footballer.

edited March 2016
    Who blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time? Blackface. (jdarksun)
    Who blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time?Goats screaming like people. (anialos)(*)
    Who blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time?Kale farts. (justiceforpluto)
    Who blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time?Loki, the trickster god (chamberlain)
    Who blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time?This groovy new thing called LSD. (egos)
    Who blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time?The all-seeing Eye of Sauron. (jaysonfour)

@Auralynx, who is truly worthy of our devotion? Who do we kneel in supplication to? Who already has our souls, whether we like it or not?

Erin The Red on