Options

[Love] is a feeling, [Love] is dessert, [Love] is a journey of pleasure and hurt

1939495969799»

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Godfather II is great though

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Yeah, but it's not really a hangout and talk movie.

The very first time I watched godfather II I was about 17 or so had no idea what I was watching (It was just on tv and they were doing a very occasional, show the movie with no ads) and I was watching it with a friend and we were completely engrossed and his step dad wandered in and was all, "Ah, godfather II, good movie" and I remember thinking to myself, "So that's why I'm so into it".

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Noooooo

I'll be out again this time tomorrow

Cursed timezones

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Well I'm thinking it might be a nice thing to do on the regular. Like make it a weekly thing or whatever, a bit of a get-together to watch something and hang out.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    I wasn't in on the last one, and due to time zones I may never be, but that sounds like a pretty great idea. I support Love Thread movie night.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    If it does happen regularly, then we can probably move the times around to better accomodate people too, since it'll be scheduled so easier to plan for.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Shen wrote: »
    Huh, OKC removed 'The first thing people notice about me'. Also quickmatch now has rotating flavours (one of today's is hipster vegans). Dating, why are you so odd.

I noticed that too but their new layout is kind of lame as I read the profile and then decide if I want to message them
    looks alone are not really a message me thing

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    It's Medieval and Renaissance music! Recorded in the 90s

Garmarna?
    They are a Scandinavian band from the 90's playing a lot of medieval Swedish music
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F8PYeDrdIk
    I really know nothing from 1998- from them though
    A girl whom I knew back in the 90's from Sweden got me really into music from here so to this day I still like Sweden and Norway's music

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    God, I feel like someone who Google background checked me would just be bored. There's nothing out there because I never do anything.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    No, no, songs from the Cantigas de Santa Maria and works by Juan Cornago, Razzi, Monteverdi and others

These were originally recorded for public broadcast and it's one of those box sets which probably cost a lot back in the day

Platy on
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Uhg I feel awful. Turns out it isn't so easy to get over a long friendship ending. I still haven't been dealing with it right.

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Someone wants my last name for googling before meeting. That typical?

Shit like this makes me glad I have a fairly common first and last name.

Also I've done nothing with my life so my SEO is pretty low

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Also it's a real pain to Google USIDORE, WIZARD OF THE TWELFTH REALM OF EPHYSIYIES, MASTER OF LIGHT AND SHADOW, MANIPULATOR OF MAGICAL DELIGHTS, DEVOURER OF CHAOS, CHAMPION OF THE GREAT HALLS OF TERR'AKKAS
    THE ELVES KNOW ME AS FIANG YALOK, THE DWARVES KNOW ME AS ZOENEN HOOGSTANDJES, I AM KNOWN IN THE NORTHEAST AS GAISMUNENAS MEISTAR

plus how are you even gonna start searching for the other secret names you do not know yet

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Also it's a real pain to Google USIDORE, WIZARD OF THE TWELFTH REALM OF EPHYSIYIES, MASTER OF LIGHT AND SHADOW, MANIPULATOR OF MAGICAL DELIGHTS, DEVOURER OF CHAOS, CHAMPION OF THE GREAT HALLS OF TERR'AKKAS
    THE ELVES KNOW ME AS FIANG YALOK, THE DWARVES KNOW ME AS ZOENEN HOOGSTANDJES, I AM KNOWN IN THE NORTHEAST AS GAISMUNENAS MEISTAR

plus how are you even gonna start searching for the other secret names you do not know yet

This is your LARP character, isn't it? It's okay, you can tell us and we won't judge you.

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Yeah, no judgement here!

chromdom on
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    His larp character is

GREY HAM THE GRAY, WEARER OF THE EXQUISITE JACKET, POSESSOR OF THE COVETED SKINS, SPEAKER OF FORGOTTEN TRUTHS

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    We're totally gonna judge you

Yeah, I just said that to be nice or some shit.

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Yeah... forget I said anything. In fact, I didn't say anything!

>.>
    <.<

This discussion has been closed.