Options

Fire Emblem [chat]: Waifu Wars

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    This week has been balls. I've been home between 7:30 and 11:30 each night

Tonight looks to be no different

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i will never forgive you intelligent systems for giving say'ri no supports and a boring support with the avatar
    it was your chance to make lyn 2.0 and you blew it

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    8yaihpj3dyrr.jpg

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    PowerShell> C:\code\script.ps1

Scripts have been disabled on this computer. Run Set-ExecutionPolicy to change this setting.

PowerShell> Set-ExecutionPolicy "unrestricted"

Access Denied. Please launch PowerShell as admin to change execution policy.

CMD> powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy unrestricted -file C:\code\script.ps1

[runs with no issues]

microsoft :rotate:

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    8yaihpj3dyrr.jpg

Oh! I just want to put that tiny 4 ft. girl in my pocket and carry her around forever!

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    that lady with the butthole water sign has pretty eyes

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    So that's what Wolverine is up to in-between movies.

Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    wandering wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    Interview #3 for this prosthetic company set for the week of the 14th, woo!

This one is in person!

WOO!
    I'm sure you'll DISARM them with your skills and charm

@spool32 make this joke.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    @OnTheLastCastle I am writing an SOP for the work I have done this last month.

I am listening to Hamilton while doing it.

Dis play man.

Dis play.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    I have a grandfathered phone account, no limit data, that I've been hoping my carrier just forgot about. Got a letter today, fearfully looked inside.

They literally say noooooboooody has these accounts available anymore, but don't worry dog we just wanted to upgrade it to 4G now. Keep living no limit man!

Checked fine prints even and it's clean, even got free sms which I actually didn't have.

do you use that much data though? most everywhere has wifi

i had a cricket $35 3gb data (overage just slowed down) and never even came close

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    @OnTheLastCastle I am writing an SOP for the work I have done this last month.

Dis play man.

Dis play.

yes, it has given me many muscles. it will make our nation great again.

• Options
    LibrarianLibrarian The face of liberal fascism Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    8yaihpj3dyrr.jpg

I like how they engage Trump on his own terms.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I have a grandfathered phone account, no limit data, that I've been hoping my carrier just forgot about. Got a letter today, fearfully looked inside.

They literally say noooooboooody has these accounts available anymore, but don't worry dog we just wanted to upgrade it to 4G now. Keep living no limit man!

Checked fine prints even and it's clean, even got free sms which I actually didn't have.

i had a cricket $35 3gb data (overage just slowed down) and never even came close

I am a perfect storm of usecases actually:
    1. We can safely assume I listen to the most podcasts in the northern hemisphere. Mostly at work and you aren't allowed to stream on the wi-fi.
    2. I go to a few places that have no internet, quite frequently. Usually use it as a modem and download Steam games. (4-6GB ones are fairly quick to download).
    3. Stay over at hospital frequently and their wi-fi drops all the time so phone as modem is baller for stuff like hearthstone.
    4. 16GB phone which means 1MB free after iOS so all my music is Spotify now.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    i will never forgive you intelligent systems for giving say'ri no supports and a boring support with the avatar

it's ok because lyn was actually pretty boring, hector still best lord from FE7

i accept duel requests any time

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Both of our domain controllers decided they were done doing any important work today and promptly shut down.

Good thing it happened during lunch when no one was here or else that would've sucked.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    I am so bored oh my god

listen to RtJ

I did that at lunch

I've come to the conclusion that 1>2 tbh

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    OnTheLastCastle I am writing an SOP for the work I have done this last month.

Dis play man.

Dis play.

yes, it has given me many muscles. it will make our nation great again.

I love Jefferson's writings on religion and his lofty ideals and goals.

But I have always been Hamilton's camp when it comes to the view of the country. Glad my boy is getting the attention now.

Hamilton and Madison are like the two least talked about founding fathers who are both kind of bad ass designers of the union.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular

whaaaaaaaat?

Your phone company isn't bending you over?

That doesn't sound like any phone company I've ever heard of.

• Options
    LibrarianLibrarian The face of liberal fascism Registered User regular
    @Librarian if this [chat] doesn't sell you on the idea of a eugenics simulator, then nothing will.

We are far too late for that. Also it would be a very difficult sell here in Germany.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    3 more mins of dicking about on my phone until I can clock out

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »

it's ok because lyn was actually pretty boring, hector still best lord from FE7

i accept duel requests any time
    i mean it was obviously hector > lyn > eliwood but lyn was great unit and great bro

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

1. We can safely assume I listen to the most podcasts in the northern hemisphere. Mostly at work and you aren't allowed to stream on the wi-fi.
    2. I go to a few places that have no internet, quite frequently. Usually use it as a modem and download Steam games. (4-6GB ones are fairly quick to download).
    3. Stay over at hospital frequently and their wi-fi drops all the time so phone as modem is baller for stuff like hearthstone.

you are single handedly bankrupting that poor company

you monster.......

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016

Scripts have been disabled on this computer. Run Set-ExecutionPolicy to change this setting.

[runs with no issues]

UAC glitch. Your Powershell window wasn't running with elevation but your CMD window was. That can happen sometimes even when you use the "run Powershell as administrator" option because herpaderp

Also, Microsoft really shouldn't call UAC elevation "administrator." Administrator and elevation are two different things! Whargraarrrble

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    It's because I live the no limit life Nova_C.

They don't dare limiting me.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular

you monster.......

nope my parents footed their bill when they paid for individual text messages over ten years

• Options
    Anyway it's nice to have insurance you know, if I'm ever in dire straights I can just sell this account for 1 billion.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I was teaching our junior techs about some of the common "gotchas" in Outlook & Exchange, like how the nickname cache, the contacts folder, and the global address book are three different things with no relationships to each other. Or how if you turn on Cached Exchange Mode with group policy, the checkbox in Outlook remains unchecked as if it were off.

One of the techs was like "you hate Outlook, don't you?"

I was like, "Nah, I love Outlook and Exchange. Best mail system I've ever worked with. But I love it like an alcoholic sibling, sometimes I just shake my head and go, "Oh, Microsoft."

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

[runs with no issues]

UAC glitch. Your Powershell window wasn't running with elevation but your CMD window was. That can happen sometimes even when you use the "run Powershell as administrator" option because herpaderp

Also, Microsoft really shouldn't call UAC elevation "administrator." Administrator and elevation are two different things! Whargraarrrble

nope

regular user can launch an instance of powershell with the executionpolicy flag set to whatever (but it only persists for that session)

MS should just default it to unrestricted, it's not like it does anything and it's not like .BATs are restricted either.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    When I activated a new modem I bought for myself Comcast still lists my old modem's MAC address for data usage. On my account page I see the MACs of both my modems, but old modem is the one being used for data tracking and has been reporting <1GB usage for months.

• Options
    Funny story:

I work in the tech support for the big telecom in the north. Customer facing tech support. One of our customers has trouble getting internet or phone service, they'll talk to me or one of my colleagues.

Our support mailbox got an e-mail from some internal people who shall remain unnamed to protect the stupid asking for our helping registering one of our older domains for a sevice we no longer offer (Domain is still up for legacy support for some businesses). Like, who on Earth would think our department would have anything to do with maintaining the company domain names?

What the hell?

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    Interview #3 for this prosthetic company set for the week of the 14th, woo!

This one is in person!

WOO!
    I'm sure you'll DISARM them with your skills and charm

spool32 make this joke.

"It cost me an arm and a leg to get here, so my first question is on employee discounts."

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    how y'all doin

I've been defusing a situation where my boss is angry at me that a vip thinks he's blocked when he isn't

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    *snarfs down cold Chinese food*

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

you monster.......

A friend of mine uses like 140GB+ of data a month on an old verizon unlimited plan. I always tell him he's the reason those don't exist anymore.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    The Culling launched early today (It was supposed to launch on the 8th)
    if thats your thing

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    When I activated a new modem I bought for myself Comcast still lists my old modem's MAC address for data usage. On my account page I see the MACs of both my modems, but old modem is the one being used for data tracking and has been reporting <1GB usage for months.

are they charging you rental fees still?

• Options
    Feral wrote: »

[runs with no issues]

The only UAC glitch I consider a big deal is the one that allowed a fuckton of demons through a portal.

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    I haven't eaten since Tuesday due to being ill. My appetite has finally returned. I am going to smash lunch.

• Options
    TehSloth wrote: »

you monster.......

A friend of mine uses like 140GB+ of data a month on an old verizon unlimited plan. I always tell him he's the reason those don't exist anymore.

it's really hilarious if you dig in the data because such a small number of people use almost all of the data

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I am now a happy Cinders.

This discussion has been closed.