Options

Fire Emblem [chat]: Waifu Wars

1818283848587»

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    most of my friends did not get married until 30+

I have... maybe one friend that's married?

Most have partners, but they don't care about it enough to get married because Sweden. :rotate:

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    That Trump sieg heil picture is fantastic.

also scary

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i wish i liked my hand drawn art as much as my pixel art.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    My dog is curled up by my feet, snoring his way through his afternoon siesta.

Best dog 2016.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    And yeah, i can look at my early pixel art super fondly but my current hand drawn art gives me nausea, so it's not a practice thing, I think.

Edit: Enough about that, tho. The more i whine, the less i want to practice. i should be more positive.

21stCentury on
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I hope I can have a comouter today

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    You look at your old pixel art fondly because it's where you came from, and you can see the progression from there.

You look at your current hand drawn art poorly because it's where you are, and you feel demotivated.

• Options
    I wish I hadn't sold my bass.

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Cinders wrote: »
    You look at your old pixel art fondly because it's where you came from, and you can see the progression from there.

You look at your current hand drawn art poorly because it's where you are, and you feel demotivated.

You destroy the art of your enemies, and see them driven before you.

kedinik on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    21stc let this song inspire you
    https://youtu.be/6JapDyUwAu8

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I know one openly christian person, and she's mormon.

Because, Sweden.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options

Except i always looked at my old pixel art fondly, especially when it was current.

i was always posting my Work in Progress art in chat.

But you're right, it's probably because i don't see myself improving because it's a lot slower.

• Options
    Omg dis kitty

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Quid wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    Eek my XCOM base got shot down...this didn't happen in my first runthrough. Very stressful.

You have to be able to get everyone back to the ship after accomplishing the goal just fyi

So I am discovering! Almost got it but I forgot there was an unconscious person and now we're being stupidly heroic.

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    THIS CHAT IS DOOOOMED!

• Options
    Kitty just fell off the window ledge and took off running away into my roommate's room.

• Options
    I BELIEVE THIS CHAT WILL SURVIVE

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

Except i always looked at my old pixel art fondly, especially when it was current.

i was always posting my Work in Progress art in chat.

But you're right, it's probably because i don't see myself improving because it's a lot slower.

man i could go back and find the chat posts of you criticizing your own art

back when you were still learning you did this exact same thing

• Options
    WE JUST NEED TO BELIEVE

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Hey nerds

HjsEDP1.jpg

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

• Options
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    morning chat

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    morning chat

Are you here to cancel the chatpocalypse or

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    My hangover appears to have receded somewhat, but I still feel iffy. Drinking as an old sucks. What used to take a morning now takes a day or maybe two.

did you forget to drink a bunch of water???

Yes. Drunk me is a fucking moron. Also no wife with me last night to gently steer me towards the sensible path.

more than a few times drunk me has woken up in the middle of the night, still drunk, and clumsily made his way to the bathroom to gulp a bunch of water from the tap.

• Options
    Only a magical girl can save us from the end of chat!

• Options
    Tom Waits so white

• Options
    JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular
    okay I bought Stardew Valley.

going to build a farm.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Holy shit every soldier survived the tower defense mission, and a bunch got promoted. But now they are all injured (except for Lt. Alanna of Trebond) so....we got issues.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    If I get the next chat I pledge it will just be an OP summarising my upcoming conference presentation on magical girls

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    If I get the next chat I pledge it will just be an OP summarising my upcoming conference presentation on magical girls
    geth pls i need this

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Society is such a popular word in punk music

Neco on
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 2.5

@Casual will create the new thread
    @Jacobkosh is backup

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    481792069_wV47x-1050x10000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.