As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

shed [chat]

1808182838486»

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I'm seeing Grimes next week

i should listen to that new album at some point

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    If I ever met her I would be unable to say anything but "pls let me hang out with you pls"

And she would be all "omg i love ur game"

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    If I ever met her I would be unable to say anything but "pls let me hang out with you pls"

And she would be all "lol no"

With those ears of hers you could fly away to somewhere warm.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

It's rad.

I like it quite a bit!

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    So I'm learning ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI and React on top of that. I have no idea what I'm doing. :rotate:
    ~* websites *~

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I liked the initial idea for the Xbox, where you get the disc but it's just a license for a digital game.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Did you just pointy elbows Grimes?

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    the answer is don't buy games at launch :surprised:

Yeah I'll probably wait a few weeks before I even bother.

you mean once everyone is sick of the game?

If everyone's sick of it after only few weeks, it probably wasn't worth the purchase anyway.

Morning [Chat]!

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    retail stores should have kiosks where you can plug in a flash drive and download the data files for a game you own or bought there to avoid huge downloads

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    So I'm learning ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI and React on top of that. I have no idea what I'm doing. :rotate:
    ~* websites *~

needs more Twitch ascii

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Tav wrote: »

Saw her here in Stockholm two weeks ago, had the best time!

Be sure to be in time because her support/opener Hana was amazing as well.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    TL DR wrote: »

No Grimes is way too cool to be into my game

Maybe if I was nearly half as avant garde with it as I wish I could be

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    ~* websites *~

needs more Twitch ascii

[blink][/blink]

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    I liked the initial idea for the Xbox, where you get the disc but it's just a license for a digital game.

what a futuristic world we could be in if that initial presentation hadn't been the worst goddamned thing ever. :<

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Houn wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    the answer is don't buy games at launch :surprised:

Yeah I'll probably wait a few weeks before I even bother.

you mean once everyone is sick of the game?

If everyone's sick of it after only few weeks, it probably wasn't worth the purchase anyway.

Morning [Chat]!

I disagree with this

Most games are a satisfying experience for days to weeks and then you never touch them again, but if it's an MMO people always act like it's a crappy game if it doesn't satisfy you forever

override367 on
  • Options

Did you just pointy elbows Grimes?

2x point multiplier for shoehorning it into a conversation about a recording artist

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    ~* websites *~

needs more Twitch ascii
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your websites ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

I still haven't seen your game so I can't really respond to this but kawaii pop stars are people too and you are an interesting dude.

• Options
    ~* websites *~

needs more Twitch ascii
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your websites ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

thank you

• Options
    I don't know why but I watched in the background a 90 minute video of popular streamer Destiny arguing with some kid about a flat tax while I was working yesterday

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I don't know why but I watched in the background a 90 minute video of popular streamer Destiny arguing with some kid about a flat tax while I was working yesterday

Was the streamer for or against?

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

Didn't say lol no to me LOL muahahaha

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Winky is hatsune miku in your game? it would make it big in japan

also it should have VR and all the characters should be toggleable as ponies

override367 on
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

what a futuristic world we could be in if that initial presentation hadn't been the worst goddamned thing ever. :<

I don't think most people could hear the bulk of the initial presentation, what with the sheer volume of wailing and gnashing of teeth that accompanied it.

sig.gif
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    part of it is I don't think Ubisoft is going to be able to keep up with the required content to keep the game fresh or will be willing to release big expansions cheaply

• Options

I still haven't seen your game so I can't really respond to this but kawaii pop stars are people too and you are an interesting dude.

lol I like that you are like actually trying to psych me up to ask out Grimes here

"Go for it man!"

• Options
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ WEBSITES ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    drafts

Tav on
  • Options

lol I like that you are like actually trying to psych me up to ask out Grimes here

"Go for it man!"

i saw in an interview that she's into UK bass music

perhaps if you showed up with Blawan as your wingman?

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

Was the streamer for or against?

the streamer was against, he basically decided to just pick out some kid in his chat and make him the avatar for the pro flat tax/anarcho libertarians that watch his stream

he'd ask like "what do you think the tax rate is" and then pull up the actual tax rates, ask him what he thinks the real unemployment is and bring up the U10, etc

it's kind of shitty seeing someone who's obviously had college education on something destroy some ignorant rich kid but nonetheless it got me through my work day

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 3.3

@TL DR will create the new thread
    @Tav is backup

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    483855067_RGjMu-1050x10000.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.