As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Paragon] Paragone on April 26 - Refunds available

13»

• Harbringer197Harbringer197 Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    over all i like the change though they need to do something with the card system.

either introducing crafting or give me starter cards that are good.

they also need to really think if cards are useful or not. and not just make copy of a card and put different slots in it.

also having damage just be one stat is kinda weird.

Harbringer197 on
  • DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    over all i like the change though they need to do something with the card system.

either introducing crafting or give me starter cards that are good.

they also need to really think if cards are useful or not. and not just make copy of a card and put different slots in it.

also having damage just be one stat is kinda weird.

In game at the news menu there is something that looks like crafting that says "coming Dec13" but it doesn't lead to an article explaining.

Yup crafting Tuesday with details about it tomorrow

Kashaar
  • Harbringer197Harbringer197 Registered User regular
    sweet I'm glad to hear they are working on issues.

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    Aumni
  • AumniAumni Registered User regular
    Added to op

http://steamcommunity.com/id/aumni/ Battlenet: Aumni#1978 GW2: Aumni.1425 PSN: Aumnius
  • DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    Monolith has been a complete kick in the nuts for me. I was holding my own doing well in legacy now, its feast or famin with my group of players. Its just been fucking brutal.

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

Everyone is deadly immediately. Always remember that.

Dont neglect your Amber link.
    Dont neglect their Amber link

People are still getting used to the changes

• DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    still playing alot, almost every night, if anyone wants to game name is DraevenCane

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

Why hello there, new character dropping on the 10'th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YImRjNurLoE

persona4celestia.jpg
    Can't watch at work but that thumbnail makes me think Hel

• EtiowsaEtiowsa Registered User regular
    Jeez, this game. Can't even rely on people to win bot games anymore. That combined with monolith fucking over most of the heroes I liked I just can't be assed to play this anymore. Super regret dropping any money on this now.

https://youtu.be/svmbE2burgw

New character coming the 21'st.

persona4celestia.jpg
    Man, and they'd just managed to make the game good too. Seems like it's impossible to properly monetize a startup moba now.

Yeah, Fortnite ate Paragon's lunch right up. Sad too, I was looking to hopping back onto this when it was further along.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/aumni/ Battlenet: Aumni#1978 GW2: Aumni.1425 PSN: Aumnius
  • KashaarKashaar Low OrbitRegistered User regular
    A shame. But full refunds for a f2p game, wow... Has any other company ever done this?

Indie Dev Blog | Twitter | Steam
    Unreal Engine 4 Developers Community.

I'm working on a cute little video game! Here's a link for you.
    It's happened before, usually when they don't get out of beta. But from the form they linked, it seems you can only get the refund through paypal, which is weird.

Etiowsa wrote: »
    It's happened before, usually when they don't get out of beta. But from the form they linked, it seems you can only get the refund through paypal, which is weird.

I've sent support an email about this directly since I don't have paypal.

• taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    So Paragon overprime launched yesterday, and predecessor a few days before with 10$ founders pack offers. I've tried both and so far prefer overprime , it's a bit more fast paced but they're both even using Paragon assets, characters etc. So I'm not sure how that works did epic open source them? Anyway I'd reccomend people try overprime. I'm so/so on the value proposition of predecessor though

steam xbox - adeptpenguin
    Yeah Epic just released it all. I've got Overprime ready to go tonight when I get home, and eff paying for a revived f2p game so no to predecessor.

I'm hoping with Overprine being Netmarble, it'll manage to actually have some support.

I watched a bit of overprime gameplay, wasn't terribly impressed. Looks very bog-standard moba. I don't really see any of these reboots lasting very long, considering how much money epic had to burn the first time, and how little the new ones are doing to differentiate themselves.

• taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    Etiowsa wrote: »
    I watched a bit of overprime gameplay, wasn't terribly impressed. Looks very bog-standard moba. I don't really see any of these reboots lasting very long, considering how much money epic had to burn the first time, and how little the new ones are doing to differentiate themselves.

I mean, i agree after playing them. It's actually really sad how they're both just paragon with very slight differences when that was all handed to them. On the other hand though the only other alternative is smite which I hate so i'm happy with any competition in the space.

steam xbox - adeptpenguin