nba high fashion [chat]

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    If you have sex with a company and it explicitly charges you for the act, you can go to jail in every state except Nevada.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    BEAST! wrote: »
    halp i forgot to lunch

And for you impudence you shall have no supper, too

No more dumpster diving.

Sneak over to ours and I'll make you a Margherita Quesadilla

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    I am a company

have sex with me

Sorry, you're set up as an LLC and I can't be with a company that won't fully commit.

nibXTE7.png
    Ludious wrote: »
    To be fair, or at least honest, my open mind to that gawker piece went out the door when he said "YEAH BUT HULK IS RACIST"

OK and chicken has protein what's that got to do with twinkies?

Their claim is that Hogan wanted to have the tape suppressed because there are other tapes where he's super racist that he didn't want also getting out. They're trying to dispute his claim that the sex tape damaged him, by saying he only wanted to prevent the actually damaging tapes from coming out.

yeah he's claiming the whole thing was orchestrated to silence Gawker regarding whatever racist stuff they had.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Wait, is dumpster diving what Beast calls hakks cooking?

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    My anxiety is off the charts. I paced and tried to sleep from before 1am to after 6am last night then just said fuck it and cancelled my whole day at work. I was already exhausted.

Gotta get this under control...

have you tried handfulls of melatonin?

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Fuck Gawker. I hope they burn and some embers blow over to buzzfeed.

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    To be fair, or at least honest, my open mind to that gawker piece went out the door when he said "YEAH BUT HULK IS RACIST"

I particularly liked when he said it would have a chilling effect on tabloids. Oh no. Ohhhh nooooooooooo

Happiness is within reach!
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

It's what he calls Hakkes' something, anyway

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I hate to say it but Buzzfeed are fucking Angels of Virtue compared to gawker

edited March 2016

BURNed rice

Deebaser on
    edited March 2016
    Interesting fact: if you have sex with a company without its consent, the law considers it pillaging.

spool32 on
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

holy fuck.

Hakks I want to make it clear that Narwhal is on his own on this comment

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I like buzzfeed. :(

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

yeah I feel like 900 instances of "BUT WAIT TILL YOU SEE THESE NEW DISNEY PRINCESS INTERPRETATIONS" is annoying but tolerable compared to Gawker's swill

And I mean, at least we got the Try Guys out of Buzzfeed, they're okay

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

BURNed rice
    tadiq

dfzn9elrnajf.png

They're the Zynga of blogs

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

I particularly liked when he said it would have a chilling effect on tabloids. Oh no. Ohhhh nooooooooooo

You're all freedom-hating monsters

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

no hakks is a human dumpster making beast a dumpster diver.
    It's a euphemism.
    And other such punnery

Bless your heart.

yeah I feel like 900 instances of "BUT WAIT TILL YOU SEE THESE NEW DISNEY PRINCESS INTERPRETATIONS" is annoying but tolerable compared to Gawker's swill

And I mean, at least we got the Try Guys out of Buzzfeed, they're okay

The try guys are funny. It's the one buzzfeed video thing Chelle watches that doesn't make me want to drink hemlock

Eddy wrote: »

Oh nooooo... the internet got a little bit less terribul. Wut will we dooooo

no hakks is a human dumpster making beast a dumpster diver.
    It's a euphemism.
    And other such punnery

Jesus fuck, you too?

Companies usually find it really sexy if you yell out their NYSE ticker symbol during the act.

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

We already lost Weekly World News and Enquirer won a Pulitzer, the peak of tabloids was reached long ago.

nibXTE7.png
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Damn, I'm super mad about this house probably falling through. It was like 5 minutes from my office and if the electrical wasn't shit would have been just the right amount of needing some fixes but nothing serious.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
    Neco wrote: »
    I like buzzfeed. :(

a lot of their videos are pretty decent

Arch,

I just believe that the private life of an individual is sacrosanct no matter their level of fame.

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    The Internet needs to achieve peak terrible so we all realize our mistakes and rebuild a better internet.

I ate an engineer

first they came for the gossip rags and i said nothing

Arch,
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

my what, sweetie

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    So apparently, Fallout 4: Automatron is actually not terrible.

It's more of the same type of quest writing, the robot customization is pretty cool

i saw your post about this

i am unsurprised

i don't regret buying the game, i suppose, because the combat itself was pretty fun and the world was engaging for a while, but they just cannot deliver on writing at all. shamefully poor.

I finished Firewatch the other day, which was a really good example of a zero-choice linear narrative in the medium of a game, executed very well, and along the lines of narrative-driven stuff I think I might try Life Is Strange because of your strange affection for it

maybe after I finish Witcher 3.

• KruiteKruite Registered User regular

We still have hakks and em

The truth is, is that in the privacy of his own home, Eddy wears a pink robe and bunny slippers and feeds on a steady diet of TMZ and Perez Hilton. That Gawker has been shaken to its core makes him afraid for his lifestyle.

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

my what, sweetie

maybe i should answer this

let me get my thesaurus

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

my what, sweetie

R.i.p.d. in pablano Narwhal.

I ate an engineer
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

my what, sweetie

Hakkes I am utterly unprepared for this conversation to go anywhere other than to its immediate cessation

I cannot afford to go on the lam right now

my what, sweetie

your closet

the whole thing just screams "winter 2015" and seriously I can't even

how do you even leave the house

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    he

good video and also amused because of my chrome extension
    A snake person marketing conference asked me to give a talk on how to market to snake people. The thesis of the talk I gave: Snake People don't exist and the entire idea of "generations" is unscientific, condescending, and stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

Their claim is that Hogan wanted to have the tape suppressed because there are other tapes where he's super racist that he didn't want also getting out. They're trying to dispute his claim that the sex tape damaged him, by saying he only wanted to prevent the actually damaging tapes from coming out.

Then they are garbage either way.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Really, no one will ever surpass The News.

ZUVVC1J.jpg?1

nibXTE7.png
This discussion has been closed.