As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Hearthstone] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

1939495969799»

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Melkster wrote: »
    Jakarrd wrote: »
    lol, psycho tron is awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/vwh1vVs.png

Huh, this might be better than Belcher.

I agree. Silenced Psycho is weaker than silenced Belcher, though, so maybe not?

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    also psycho definitely isn't better than belcher. you ping it for one and then it flat out dies to an azure drake

belcher would take a ping, drake attack and still leave a 1/2 taunt

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    I'm already aggravated by Cabalist's Tome in Freeze Mage, while the card's not even out and Frodan's not even playing Freeze Mage.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    Cabalist's Tome is SO GOOD OH MY GOD

DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    forbidden ritual + knife juggler.

This makes me wish for a Corrupted Juggler so that I could build an entire deck around Jugg & CorrJugg. I know it'd just be way too slow and ineffective, but having a high probability of unleashing daggers everywhere in every game would make for dumb fun

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    also I can't wait to crush every shaman's hopes and dreams because none of these cards improve the priest matchup except maybe master of evolution

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Shaman card: 1 mana, give a minion +1/+1 for each of your totems.

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    This is everything I wanted from Frodan casting Yogg-Saron.

Characters
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    That Yogg-Saron turn was fucking hysterical

• Options
    Mage legendary: 8 mana, 8/6, deal 8 damage to all minions

• Options
    edited April 2016
    also I can't wait to crush every shaman's hopes and dreams because none of these cards improve the priest matchup except maybe master of evolution

I don't know, you might be able to run them over with huge creatures. They don't have Lightbomb anymore, so you're relying on 2 Deaths. And Mind Control if that comes back in.

And Black Knight of course.

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    Holy shit that mage legendary. Rag on crack!

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    One thing this stream proves is that Yogg Saron is as awesome as I knew he'd be.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Aegis wrote: »
    I'm already aggravated by Cabalist's Tome in Freeze Mage, while the card's not even out and Frodan's not even playing Freeze Mage.
    While I think it's pretty clear freeze mage is going to be unbearable, since blizzard is really pushing the zero burst midrange decks, I can't see it being reliable enough for freeze mage.

• Options

I don't know, you might be able to run them over with huge creatures. They don't have Lightbomb anymore, so you're relying on 2 Deaths. And Mind Control if that comes back in.

Entomb is still there, remember. And I might even run a BGH for shits and giggles.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options

Entomb is still there, remember. And I might even run a BGH for shits and giggles.

Oh right Entomb. Yea, I'd definitely run a BGH in a Controlling Priest shell.

Characters
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Wow, that makes Earth Elemental look reaaaallly shitty.

I, uh... very much disagree? Having a big body is OK, having a big with taunt is MUCH better.

Except when Black Knight comes down but Black Knight is going to murder EVERYTHING in standard.
    kime wrote: »
    4 mana 4/5 Shaman minion. battlecry: transform a friendly minion into a random one that costs 1 more.

we already knew about that one, master of evolution :P

I didn't remember it, shush!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Cabal alone makes Priest a nightmare for Shaman, plus there's circlerino and now excavated evil.

• Options
    MelksterMelkster Registered User regular
    Melkster wrote: »
    lol, psycho tron is awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/vwh1vVs.png

Huh, this might be better than Belcher.
    No, it sucks. It's Sunwalker -1, so you get the downside of paying 2 mana for the divine shield but it trades terribly.

Oh, yeah. Hm. When you put it that way yeah. I guess the 1/2 with taunt as a deathrattle is way better.

• Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    Cabal alone makes Priest a nightmare for Shaman, plus there's circlerino and now excavated evil.

Priest has always been a nightmare for shaman regardless of the new tools. Dragon priest was a pain and control priest can be a tough match up even if you were aggro shaman.

Cabal is just something I expect nowadays. We'll see how the new toys work out though. There is some dope synergy we get to play with!

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Also I think we kind passed over it but that 5 mana 3/6 stat swapper is sick, it's a 3/6 with charge for 5 conditional on having a minion on board, and it even puts another minion on board.

Edit: And you can use it to make a small value minion stickier, like a northshire or a lightwarden or something.

The Escape Goat on
    9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Also I think we kind passed over it but that 5 mana 3/6 stat swapper is sick, it's a 3/6 with charge for 5 conditional on having a minion on board, and it even puts another minion on board.

Edit: And you can use it to make a small value minion stickier, like a northshire or a lightwarden or something.

Or in the case of the shaman deck that it was played in, on your shitty totems.

Characters
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options

And there might be no owl for your Northshire Ysera!

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »

Uh...do you mean 8 damage to all other minions?

I cant see the stream

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »
    3clipse wrote: »

Uh...do you mean 8 damage to all other minions?

I cant see the stream

Battlecry should happen before the minion hits the field. So it shouldn't matter.

"should"

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    God dammit.

forty on
This discussion has been closed.