As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NBA] One Shining #Knickstape

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    the Raptors kinda suck

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Xehalus wrote: »
    the Raptors kinda suck

The fact their main offense is built around Lowry and derozan hitting inefficient, terrible shots and getting to the line seems to be ill fitted to playoff success. It at least makes them look awful when those guys are off.

Maybe if Carroll was fully healthy they'd look better

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Indiana is very similar in that they tend to rely on George and Ellis hitting bad shots but looking at the box score that's not entirely how it went down today

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    It's gotta be Whiteside right?

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    no doubt in my mind

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    What did Whiteside do?

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Oh, nothing. I meant the dragic tweets

• EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Xehalus wrote: »
    the Raptors kinda suck

The fact their main offense is built around Lowry and derozan hitting inefficient, terrible shots and getting to the line seems to be ill fitted to playoff success. It at least makes them look awful when those guys are off.

Maybe if Carroll was fully healthy they'd look better

Lumping Lowry with DeMar isn't exactly fair. Lowry isn't taking terrible shots (or at least "as" terrible) but he's also not hitting them and really hasn't been for the last ~2 months.

I think Raptor fans would tell you that DeMar has done a decent job reducing his *PISS Poor Shots this season but either the bright lights or Paul George or both have made him regress. Big time.

Bottom line if this "allstar backcourt" can't put it together then it could easily be a third consecutive first round exit for the Raptors. The bench won't save them every game. They definitely didn't today.

*Had to use waybackmachine since the site was having issues

[PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    goddamn, what a game by the Hornets. This is the team we've been watching since All Star break, and it's good to see us back.

WeedLordVegetaMego Thor
    my pick is Gerald Green

DeAndre seriously shouldn't be on the floor in the final 3 minutes of a playoff game

• DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    well, the final two minutes is okay, right? They can't foul him off ball, and DeAndre's primary role is defense, not offense.

Dhalphir wrote: »
    well, the final two minutes is okay, right? They can't foul him off ball, and DeAndre's primary role is defense, not offense.

His primary role is rebounding and on two crucial possessions he was fouled while rebounding (once on both ends of the floor) and bricked all four free throws.

Also, Houston at the moment looks like they went to group therapy or something. Curry is invisible so far today.

curry..

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Wow, it would be something if they lost this series to the Rockets.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    The Rockets are still the Rockets, however.

jkylefulton
  • jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    Celtics are going to be really scary once they get a bit more talent.

tOkYVT2.jpg
    Magell
    I agree but Atlanta is blowing this game. Millsap is beasting but the Hawks are getting nothing from the back court.

Magell
  • MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    This would be a solid gut punch of a loss

Lots of silly turnovers at crucial moments

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    Also Marcus Smart is having an INCREDIBLE game

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    Lindsay Lohan
    Commentary called hack an Andre strategy "beat a drum," and it's the best term for that strategy.

Clint Eastwood
    I'm also hoping for a Pistons win tonight. I'm not too stressed out about Drummond - the guy is only 22 years old. He'll get there.

tOkYVT2.jpg
    MagellEvilMonkey
    Love is doing work on rebounds tonight. Thankfully Tobias Harris is looking really good.

Crowd cheered so loudly for Drummond making a free throw after they started hacking him.

I don't understand what constitutes a charge anymore. I thought you had to get in position or be in good position if moving

Byron Scott fired.

tOkYVT2.jpg
    Byron Scott fired.

Probably should have done that before thibs got scooped up. Looking forward to head coach of the LA Lakers Mark Jackson

No way Thibs goes to LA anyway.

ElldrenGoose!jkylefultonTransporter
    Butters wrote: »
    I don't understand what constitutes a charge anymore. I thought you had to get in position or be in good position if moving

You can't be moving side to side, but you can be moving forwards and backwards.

Draymond tells a reporter what he really thinks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoLzNjCeNF0

MagellXehalusWeedLordVegetaBogeyTransporter
    that reporter is the lowest organism

MagellSirToastyTransporter
  • MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I love Draymond.

I hate knee injuries.

WeedLordVegetajkylefultonMagell
    marcus smart yesterday -

20 points on 7-15 shooting, 8 boards, 5 assists, 2 steals, 3 3s, 11 points in a row in crucial 4th quarter stretch IMMEDIATELY after switching onto unstoppable paul millsap, holding him to 1-5 shooting for 2 points, overall holding people he was defending to 1-10 shooting, 2 points, and 2 turnovers

i absolutely love marcus smart

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    Smart was great down the stretch but I still say Atlanta blew that game. Horford and Bazemore were terrible and Korver was something like 1/8 from three for the fourth quarter and overtime. I don't know if it was Korver's own decision taking shots of screens while running or what but that is NOT his game. He's not Reggie Miller.

curry with grade 1 knee sprain, to be re-evaluated in 2 weeks

when does round 2 start? the clippers could absolutely pull an upset if curry misses 2-3 games. i remember early season GSW/LAC games being very competitive before GSW heroics

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Thibs is where he belongs

jkylefultonTransporter

Would he have interviewed? Sure probably. Would he have wanted to answer to Jim Buss? I have my doubts.

Plus Towns

best case realistic scenario for curry though

C8Ft8GE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.