As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] One Shining #Knickstape

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So the replay shows a clear foul but because they didn't call it all they can do is give the ball to Golden State?

Bullshit

• Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    Dagger

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    GG Thunder

• Options
  • Options
    If OKC loses game 7, does KD come back?

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I don't think I'm going to watch l game 7. I just can't do it.

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    This series...

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    So the replay shows a clear foul but because they didn't call it all they can do is give the ball to Golden State?

Bullshit

That rule about not being able to change calls is the first thing that needs to change, not this ridiculous nonsense about modifying intentional foul rules.

When you are already reviewing the play, there is no reason you can't review it and change it to a completely different call, if that's what is appropriate.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Is game 7 tomorrow or Monday??

• Options
    edited May 2016
    beep

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Monday night.

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I'm so glad this is going 7.

• Options
    That was such a Thunder way to lose at the end there. Bad shots, turnovers on terrible passes...

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Fuck, can we ban Xehalus for that shit please?

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    My cable went out at the beginning of the 4th quarter, so watching the game tracker on nba.com is going to be quite the basketball memory.

• Options
    Per Inside the NBA, home teams are 100-24 in game 7s.

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    So the Thunder should take a 20 point lead going into the fourth in game 7 only to end up losing by 12

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    the Thunder can definitely win on Monday, but the momentum is all in Golden State's favour.

• Options
    I won't be too upset either way it goes.

I don't really want Golden State's 73-9 season to be marred by not winning a championship, but I also think OKC deserves one and is worth one and to come so close and fail after the first postseason in which they had no significant injuries is a brutal way to go out.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Series over, no room for debate IMHO

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    my butt will not unclench until after game 7, warriors momentum and home court advantage or no
    and then it will of course reclench for the finals if we do win this series

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    3 point shooting numbers;
    GSW: 21/44
    OKC: 3/23

• Options
    that discrepancy highlights how bad GSW played besides the 3pt shooting, for it to be that large a 3pt gap and still be such a close game

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    yeah klay really carried them kicking and screaming to that victory

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    So what are we expecting today? Blowout, close game?

• Options
    I'm hoping for a close game. I'm fine with any of the final three teams winning it all, so I just want to see a fun game seven and a fun finals.

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    So what are we expecting today? Blowout, close game?

Close game.

• Options
    I'm not ready for this game.

• Options
    I'm not ready for this game.

Call them up and see if they can postpone it for you.

• Options
    I want to believe in the Thunder but I don't.

• Options
    GAME 7

• Options
    Reggie's back?

Fuck me.

• Options
    Final score will be 2-0

• Options
    I have no idea when Steven Adams developed a post game under the bucket but I love it

• Options
    This is the ugliest start ever

• Options
    holy fucking shit that offensive rebound and dunk by adams

• Options
    Curry starting 2 for 2 is not a good sign for OKC

• Options
    No matter the outcome tonight I'll still be a winner for never having to see another commercial for this stupid fucking show again.

• Options
    Maximum wrote: »
    No matter the outcome tonight I'll still be a winner for never having to see another commercial for this stupid fucking show again.

You mean ANIMAL KINGDOM

• Options
    Steven "Literally Shaq" Adams.

This discussion has been closed.