As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's a [Podcast Thread] out there.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    simben what are you doing for your son's seventh and a half birthday
    I'm really glad that half birthday law got passed in 2019.

Shame about the cake shortage though.

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    and we all thought president trump would ruin the country, especially after annexing canada

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    simben what are you doing for your son's seventh and a half birthday
    I'm really glad that half birthday law got passed in 2019.

Shame about the cake shortage though.

Eh, it led to birthday pie becoming a standard thing so I say it was worth it.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    masterofmetroidmasterofmetroid Have you ever looked at a world and seen it as a kind of challenge?Registered User regular
    and we all thought president trump would ruin the country, especially after annexing canada
    Well it helped that Canada sort of ended up winning that fight

Who knew the Mounties could wage such an effective guerilla campaign?

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »
    Okay good

thanks for anchoring me

it's still Thursday right?
    Yes

Thursday, Novermber 17th

What? November 17th isn't a Thursday.

Aw c'mon dude, SimBen's a little out of it but I'm sure even he knows 2022 was last year.

something's gotta be done about my kids

sig.gif
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    hardcore henry looks like the dumbest shit in the world to me, and not the good kind of dumb

Hardcore Henry is kind of amazing because there is something that happens in it that essentially is a 100% accurate litmus test in that you will either go "nope" or "fuck yeah" and that will tell you if you will like the movie

unfortunately its one of those things where knowing about it going in would steal fun from people who WOULD enjoy it so it is slightly less useful

I will never ever see that movie, so spoil it for me
    There is a badguy who has telekenesis and he floats a bunch of bodies around the room they're fighting in and also levitates himself. Henry kills him by super mario jumping off of the floating bodies, pulling his robot eyeball out of its socket and using the cord its on to decapitate him.

your reaction to this one sentence is the surest way to tell if you would enjoy a movie or not that I've ever heard of

that sounds fucking incredible

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh hey what's a good iOS podcast app because the default one kinda blows?

I like Downcast a lot.

04xkcuvaav19.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Well it helped that Canada sort of ended up winning that fight

Who knew the Mounties could wage such an effective guerilla campaign?

Them coureur des bois fucked our shit right up.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    God I am so in on how aggressively dystopian cyberpunk Mirror's Edge 2 is

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    David_T wrote: »
    Hypothetically speaking

If I were to make an intro for the upcoming Paxamania, which Wrestling intro would be most fitting while also being possible to replicate
    https://youtu.be/m7GEpqjyvXE

Is the modern one I would use

...gosh, that 3D logo is... awful flashy...

If I go with this one some serious compromises will be made

The game they're playing is WWF No Mercy from 2000, the RAW intro from 2000 is a bit simpler and a lot more epilepsy-triggering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47zPM6G577c

I'm a big fan of this one, too. I think we talked about this before...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYvBv_lp9Uc

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    hardcore henry looks like the dumbest shit in the world to me, and not the good kind of dumb

Hardcore Henry is kind of amazing because there is something that happens in it that essentially is a 100% accurate litmus test in that you will either go "nope" or "fuck yeah" and that will tell you if you will like the movie

unfortunately its one of those things where knowing about it going in would steal fun from people who WOULD enjoy it so it is slightly less useful

There is a badguy who has telekenesis and he floats a bunch of bodies around the room they're fighting in and also levitates himself. Henry kills him by super mario jumping off of the floating bodies, pulling his robot eyeball out of its socket and using the cord its on to decapitate him.

your reaction to this one sentence is the surest way to tell if you would enjoy a movie or not that I've ever heard of

GUESS WHAT IT IS

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular

GUESS WHAT IT IS

I give up, what is it

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    re: latest beastcast

if you had to choose the way you die

how would you go

sbarro or olive garden

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Olive Garden, 100%

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    endless breadsticks at olive garden

how is this even a question

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I've never eaten at either

I've never seen a branch of either

I'm interested in the take of people who'd know better than me

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    More variety on the menu too

Sbarro is greasy pizza and like 2 kinds of bad pasta

Olive Garden is greasy pizza and lots of middling pasta and also salads and breadsticks and desserts and wine

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I really don't know how Sbarro is a legitimate option here.

Now, if you did like Olive Garden vs like Red Lobster or Applebees, then we have a bad restaurant competition.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    okay then

death by bad family dining

choose your destiny

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Probably still Olive Garden, honestly

Pasta is my favorite food and it has the best pasta out of all of the national family dining chains

Well

Maybe Johnny Carinos

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    I'd probably go with texas roadhouse, if that counts

• Options
    Obviously a Dave and Busters.

Because by the time you die you might have earned enough tickets for a really good prize.

(I have not been to a Dave and Busters I just assume it is an adult Chuck E. Cheese)

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
  • Options
    I took my nephew to a Chuck E. Cheese a year ago and when I found out they served beer everything about that place suddenly made sense.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
  • Options
    I'd probably go with texas roadhouse, if that counts
    I could probably die exclusively on their rolls, cinnamon butter and mashed potatoes

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Olive Garden has been, no idea if they still are, running an insidious promotion where if you bought one of their entrees they would give you a second, comparably priced, entree for free for dinner/lunch the next day

Dann you, you breadstick peddling devils

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Oh hey what's a good iOS podcast app because the default one kinda blows?

Downcast.

• Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular

GUESS WHAT IT IS

I give up, what is it

It's it.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    New TWA is up, but I'm on mobile and can't do the usual full post that chincy usually does.

http://shoutengine.com/TeenagersWithAttitude/teenagers-with-attitude-episode-38-bulks-breakf-18245

Stupid new phone, was going to start listening to it on the way to work and it hadn't downloaded it by the time I was ready to start listening. :(

Looking forward to start listening to it once I have my lunch.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Teenagers with Attitude Episode 38 - Bulk's Breakfast (And Lunch And Dinner) Club

Join us as we up the ante from the Power Ranger Punks episode and get an entire evil TEAM of rangers, complete with bad attitudes and gum chewing! As we question if the writers know what the word "evil" means, we'll also learn that Bulk and Skull are the unquestioned Kings of Detention and try to figure out why the hell every adult seems to trust them.

Episode Discussed: S01E38: A Bad Reflection On You

Shady%2BBusiness.PNG

Highlights: Evil Pizza Delivery, John ScorpCena, Sunglasses & Gum, The Secret Life of Putties, Pasta La Pizza, Watching the Submarine Races, Step 1 Pranks Step 2 Terrorism, Bulk's X-Gene, Anime Girls & Vuvuzelas, Sonic the Hedgehog Lore, The Norse God of Extreme Sports

I gotcha covered. And I wasn't even on this one. Because I had to work on a Saturday morning like some sort of lame adult.

OmnipotentBagel on
    cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    that fucking picture holy shit

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    that fucking picture holy shit

Evil Jason knows what he's doing. That shirt is basically a big ol' crotch-arrow.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Finally, some teenagers with attitude

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    I've been busy with Uni work all day, and I was surprised to find out my latest video got a significant jump in views

Turned out a cool guy tweeted the video at all the bombers (which I do myself to varying degrees of success) and

Awww

Somestickguy on
  • Options
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    I love Monster Factory so damn much.

• Options
    Yo what the fuck, Jeff Bakalar pay your goddamn taxes

CYpGAPn.png
This discussion has been closed.