As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Webcomics] Thread: Welcome back Gundi

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    1461072407-chaptre29.png

Never Satisfied is a comic about crossovers with other comics

Panda4YouMoth 13KarozLord_AsmodeusHeadCreepsHawalee
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    SfrsLufl.gif
    Gabe: "Please unsubscribe me from Cave Facts"
    soYG1O7l.gif
    Is, uh, Dawn grinding on him? At least orange shirt has the right idea and got a piece of cake the size of his head.

cB557CambiataDarkPrimusMetzger MeisterDesert Leviathan
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    20160422.png

EzUAYcn.png
    ronyaRMS OceanicRoyceSraphimPikaPuffintropKilroyKane Red RobeAnialosDarkPrimusRainfallworksintheoryAbdhyiusTransporterDesert LeviathanIron WeaselTrippyJingArdolStiltsGundiLord_AsmodeusBahamutZEROXaquinstatlertynicGoldenSeducerHeadCreepsQuantum TigerSkeithBucketman
  • Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    I assume only people attuned to magic/outright magicusers has familiars in Never Satisfied? Strange to only employ magics as servants/janitors, expensive too I imagine? And don't the familiars get bored while their masters wipe windows?

'Never Satisfied' is actually a damn good title for this fantasy comic, btw! It seems to fittingly chronicle a good deal of the cast. :)

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Strong female protagonist updated, I'm not posting it because this arc is so damn .......cliche. Especially as it portrays Allison....backsliding in terms of her understanding of human nature. Did she really not think that someone would hurt another not out of evil and malevolence but out fear and concern for a loved one?

Gvzbgul
  • SageinaRageSageinaRage Registered User regular
    Allison has never been supposed to be the most mature person around. Part of the point is that she has the maturity of a teenager, but is coping with having the power to put her plans into action (and having the expectations of being able to accomplish a lot). And considering that she spent her early teen years as a superhero, then yeah she might be out of touch with the weak and powerless in society having to put their own interests first.

sig.gif
    Panda4You
    Just post the comic if you're going to talk about it god damn it
    pjyzrF8.png

Panda4YouClint EastwoodCambiataAnialosAbdhyiusTrippyJingArdolGundidurandal4532Lord_AsmodeusGoldenSeducerKwoaru
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    By that logic, someone should post day by day.

Please don't post day by day.

Gvzbgul
  • Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    SFP is gud webcrumblics. :)

SageinaRageMetzger Meister
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    If you're choosing not post a regular of the webcomics thread, don't talk about it until it is posted

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
    CambiataPanda4Youkaorti
  • djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    Demon is getting back to the mysterious "33 day rule":
    2016-04-22demon718.gif
    (and no, very probably they wouldn't..)

PikaPuffMaydayKanaPanda4YouCambiataRainfallAndy JoeTrippyJingCantideMvrckShadowenBucketmanknitdan
    Chainsawsuit is about a different type of decision:
    20160422_partyman.png
    the reformed party man

“no, let me really prove it to you that i can’t do this anymore. and let me know the next time you go out, i can prove it again to be sure. who’s got the next round”

AnialosKarozVegemyteMetzger MeisterAndy JoeDesert LeviathanArdolLord_AsmodeusAshcrofttynicHeadCreepsShadowenBucketman
    today's Whomp! is Ronnie saying "see you at PAX", but I don't think the previous one got posted either; it is also about making poor decisions;
    1461117432-2016-4-20-Big-Trouble-In-Little-Cry-na.jpg
    Big Trouble In Little Cry-na
    Honestly, it works for most anything. Want to get out of a speeding ticket? Crying will shoo away that copper! Dropped your freshly-scopped gelato? A well-timed wail may just put another one in your hand! Disclaimer: This tactic may not work against customer service individuals who are persistently resisting the need to cry. You don't want to end up in a double-bawl situation.

RMS OceaniccB557Panda4YouCambiataAnialosDarkPrimusVegemyteMetzger MeisterAndy JoeDesert LeviathanTrippyJingArdolCantideStiltsMvrckTommy2HandsLord_Asmodeusdarunia106AshcroftGoldenSeducerShadowenBucketman
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    Oh right demon reminds me that QC is in the future and still uses iPhones and texting and whatever

jCyyTSo.png
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    QC is in a post singularity present.

tynic
    By that logic, someone should post day by day.

Please don't post day by day.
    No, because you shouldn't be talking about Day by Day either.

CambiatakaortiShadowen
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    Oh right demon reminds me that QC is in the future and still uses iPhones and texting and whatever

Its set in an alternate present

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    pjyzrF8.png

This is fucking hilarious until you realize it's not supposed to be

cB557CreaganGoatmonOghulkAndy JoeCaptainNemoTommy2HandsBucketman
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Wait, is Demon suggesting that a demon who isn't a complete monster for 33 days will automatically jump bodies, which will kill them if they're closest to another demon?
    Because if the entire world is now populated by demons, most of the planet is going to just drop dead in about a month.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    cB557RoyceSraphimDarkPrimusCantideAbsurdPropositiontynicQuantum TigerBucketman
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Haha, boy, those students sure are... behaving as if they think this rhetorical exercise is real... hrm...

dN0T6ur.png
    cB557CreaganSeriouslyCambiataBluedude152masterofmetroidOghulkCaptainNemoStiltsGundiTommy2HandsLord_AsmodeusNartwakAbsurdPropositionSolarEtiowsaronyaGoldenSeducerQuantum TigerBucketmanKwoaru
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    PikaPuff wrote: »

Its set in an alternate present

isn't the future just an alternate present, man?

EzUAYcn.png
    Don't worry everyone.

Just a few more pages of Demon and then we will get The End...

of Act 1

RoyceSraphimPanda4YouSeriouslyKwoaru
  • azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    3.jpg

As cute and lovely as these paintings are, i can't help but think "I wish he was working on the comic instead".

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
    Panda4YouMirro
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Only a select few have this knowledge and now I will share it.

In six panels of SFP a man in a huge exoskeleton made up to look like a human endoskeleton is going to burst through the wall and obliterate the professor and most of the students with what he calls an "Insane-O-Ray", the ensuing fight scene goes for dozens of pages

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
    As we approach the end of sluggy, I'm thankful we need not revisit the stupid mittens arcs nor the punyverse and the billions of people Torg and Riff unknowingly doomed.

You talk like its actually ending soon. its still about a year and a half before he wants it to stop being a daily comic, but he never said it was stopping. and considering its gone MWF before for sometimes long periods, its hardly something to make a big deal about yet.

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »
    3.jpg

As cute and lovely as these paintings are, i can't help but think "I wish he was working on the comic instead".

she

wY6K6Jb.gif
    KilroyCambiataMx. QuilltynicGoldenSeducerSkeithBucketmanTam
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    azith28 wrote: »
    3.jpg

She works on the comic full-time and has a pretty robust updating schedule so I'm fine with an art splash or three on occasion.

usnTyq4.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    BrainleechKilroyPanda4YouUnbrokenEvacB557Tommy2HandsMx. QuillpookaEtiowsatynicGoldenSeducerASimPersonQuantum TigerSkeithDisruptedCapitalistBucketman
    These images were made as little prints for one of the levels of the SSSS book kickstarter, I think.

Panda4YoucB557tynicKwoaru
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    The artist talked of their schedule before, and she is just super duper spending all her time making art

VRXwDW7.png
    Panda4Youtynic
    klemming wrote: »
    Wait, is Demon suggesting that a demon who isn't a complete monster for 33 days will automatically jump bodies, which will kill them if they're closest to another demon?
    Because if the entire world is now populated by demons, most of the planet is going to just drop dead in about a month.

Well, only the _good_ parts of the world. Maybe this is finally an objective way to measure that? Rather than having your heart weighed against a feather or whatnot, just wait a while, and the people who are left are the not-good-enough ones.. I mean, while The Future may be terribly retro, it's not as old as this:

maat-scales_cropped.jpg

durandal4532
    SSSS has an absolutely insane output when it's in full swing.

BlankZoeSeriouslyAtari SoulRainfallShadow DemondjmitchellaMirroMetzger MeisterKilroycB557ArdolStiltsdurandal4532Tommy2HandsRoyceSraphimLord_AsmodeusDarkPrimusMx. QuillhonoverepookaPanda4YouEtiowsaronyatynicGoldenSeducerASimPerson101TheySlashThemGumpySkeithDisruptedCapitalistBucketmanTam
  • AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    SSSS is definitely the webcomic i want to read next, i just never actually start reading it. I think i need help.

Meanwhile, my hatred for comic-i-will-not-name continues.

Meanwhile meanwhile, i didn't thought that Demon can become even worse, but lo and behold, it is!

Minna Sundberg's work ethic fills me with the deepest shame. When going to the website to get her name I also found out she's only 25, so I'll just be crying over here that my primary accomplishment is an enormous number of bad posts on internet forums.

NyysjancB557InxTommy2HandsRoyceSraphimhonovereOrphaneEtiowsatynicDuke 2.0SkeithDisruptedCapitalist
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    vdjjszpprz9l.png
    Wiener, wiener? Wiener wiener wiener wiener, wiener. Wiener, wiener wiener! Wiener wiener... wiener?
    w2hz7imwach2.png

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    RMS OceaniccB557Andy JoeRoyceSraphimLord_AsmodeusAnialosShadowenBucketmanKwoaru
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I am still surprised no did a Fillabuster talking about wow or their character in it

• AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    The artist talked of their schedule before, and she is just super duper spending all her time making art

Oh don't get me wrong, I know she produces tons of content, I'm just greedy for the good webcomics.

Sorry, I did not know it was a woman.

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Coinage wrote: »
    pjyzrF8.png

Yes she certainly isn't mostly mad at you for being a manipulative snob.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

Metzger MeistermasterofmetroidLord_AsmodeusAnialosNartwakGoldenSeducerBucketmanTam
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    That would be the wicked man option

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    ronya
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    1461277972-noloko.jpg
    Tahvo is actually sitting outside the cottage, now that i look back the previous page i dont think i was being clear enough with that! gotta fix that page tomorrow a bit to avoid confusion.
    It turns out that physical abuse is the real monster

Hoo boy.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

DarkPrimus
This discussion has been closed.