As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Prisoner Cell Block [Chat]

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    ah the sound of your palms being ripped apart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPBIT_SSzmI

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I'm sorry I don't mean to be fractious. But I had a windfall so I was idly entertaining buying a guitar or a gun but I fondled both and experienced zero joy.

I am a vessel with a hole at the bottom where all the joy leaks out.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    I'm sorry I don't mean to be fractious. But I had a windfall so I was idly entertaining buying a guitar or a gun but I fondled both and experienced zero joy.

Clearly you need the best of both worlds.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I think I'm turning into a butt person

It feels weird

How can I order nachos galacticos off the taco bell breast man menu anymore

I'm living a lie

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Give it to charity, joyless chu.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

You simpering little fool, the possession of money is the only joy still achievable for me

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Do the thing with some bills on a string and make fools out of some strangers.

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I kinda want that German WW1 anti-tank rifle from the history thread, but:

1) I don't know how common/cheap the ammo would be
    2) I don't know if the firing ranges near me are certified for it
    3) I doubt it'll get classified as a bolt-action rifle of licensing purposes

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options

You simpering little fool, the possession of money is the only joy still achievable for me

listen to a good song

endless, endless joy in music.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Oh wow Villanova is up on Oklahoma by 40.

That's some UConn women's shit right there.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Mortious wrote: »

I looked it up. It looks like a rifle that has been scaled up 1.5 times. Weird!

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »

I looked it up. It looks like a rifle that has been scaled up 1.5 times. Weird!

It is!

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    I had this bizarre dream last night. Just ... odd. Not a nightmare, not even bad. Just weird.

So I wake up and get this feeling like I am drifting away from everything and everyone and just get the urge to reach out to a bunch of old friends.

And ... had some really great conversations today. I feel like a million bucks. I should talk to my friends more often.

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    I've been working at the ops station all day and now my butt is sore. Still have 2 hours to go.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Hmmm, someone got me the division. I talked about playing it before, so maybe they remembered that, but I hope this doesn't entail some obligation to play with them or something. I need to ask if they play it, too.

Fake edit: Man, that sounds ungrateful.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

• Options
    Elki wrote: »
    Hmmm, someone got me the division. I talked about playing it before, so maybe they remembered that, but I hope this doesn't entail some obligation to play with them or something. I need to ask if they play it, too.

you'll shoot so many dudes in hoodies

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

You'll wonder if a game with zero features can be carried entirely by solid if fundamentally normal gunplay (it can).

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    9lh8rnD.jpg

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I am getting a hankering to replay Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. I really want some old fashioned stealth action that isn't attached to some hub, and that was a great game.

Anybody know if it still holds up well or has any issues on modern computers?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Cryo Blast/Incinerate is Super Effective

• Options
    nothing says good gunplay like shooting a man in no armor at all 120 times with an assault rifle

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

Someone give me the division on xbox

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Streaming rocket league twitch.tv/y2jake215

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    I have just demolished 3 mushu vegetable pancakes and now I feel really nice.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Ugh I hate the dining hall times

If I want dinner I have to eat in the next 3 hours but I'm not going to be hungry in that time

get something cold so it'll keep, like a sandwich

this has been, "your aunt atomika gives you advice you probably can figure out for yourself in vain attempts to feel relevant"

tune in next time!

iirc they aren't allowed to take food out

Eat them.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »

You'll wonder if a game with zero features can be carried entirely by solid if fundamentally normal gunplay (it can).

Gotta get them purps!!!!

• Options
    Calories feel very good; should try to eat more of them.

Also I hung out with @Shivahn and her gf today and socializing turned my dispirited mood into a spirited one <3

Now instead of sadly playing videogames I think I will happily play videogames.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

Someone give me the division on xbox

Won't you not going out tonight effectively pay for it. I assume going out in LA is expensive. It's all relative.

• Options
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

There's no hoodie option for players because others would shoot you so often.

• Options
    milski wrote: »

Gotta get them purps!!!!

Yeah even rare items aren't that interesting when they're basically guaranteed after a certain level.

I guess yellows stay rare.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Does anyone here have an opinion on Pokken tournament?

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    I can't believe I bought destiny for you creeps. I feel like D'Angelo. WHERE'S WALLACE? WHERE ARE THE CHAT PLAYERS?

• Options
    Working on putting together my Chloe Price cosplay. Unsuccessfully visited every fast fashion store near metro center looking for light-wash distressed skinny jeans. *shrug* Will try that again in Philly next weekend at more stores but in the meantime I might tackle bracelets.

What is going on with these bracelets?
    chloebraceletandtattoodetail.png
    2796093-1981133089-tumbl.png

One leather bracelet with studs that wraps multiple times (but only has one layer of studs)
    One white bracelet made of ????
    One thin black bracelet, also doubled (hair ties? But she has short hair so I don't know)

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I can't believe I bought destiny for you creeps. I feel like D'Angelo. WHERE'S WALLACE? WHERE ARE THE CHAT PLAYERS?

When DLC drops they will come back to it.

• Options
    ah the sound of your palms being ripped apart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPBIT_SSzmI

Every multiplayer-game on Nintendo 64 ended in hand-injuries. Young people heal, though.

• Options
    credeiki wrote: »
    Calories feel very good; should try to eat more of them.

Also I hung out with @Shivahn and her gf today and socializing turned my dispirited mood into a spirited one <3

Now instead of sadly playing videogames I think I will happily play videogames.

You could always play League and angrily play videogames.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    edited April 2016

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

Destiny never dies.

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.